Post Your Sum 41 Covers!

Play guitar? Don't know tabs? We can help you out right here.

Post Your Sum 41 Covers!

Postby Nic on Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:10 am

Post your own covers here. They must be Sum 41 related though (Sum 41, Operation M.D., Brown Brigade).
Image
User avatar

Nic
Administrator
 
Posts: 4451
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:16 pm
Location: Illinois
First name: Nic
Age: 26
Gender:
Twitter: nicbavetta

Postby nobrains41 on Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:40 am

Hey,Nic,huge thanks dude!!!!,and yes my brother is actually called luigi!!!!.ok just kidding jaja
Nic,should i post the links here or open a new topic?,i´m posting them here anyway for now as you said

Here is the cover of "so long goodbye" made by myself yesterday,i love the new song,i have also covers of pieces and no brains,hell song,etc,but those i´m going to post them later,and i also made covers of nirvana,the offspring,etc
All acoustic versions

Here goes "so long goodbye" the link is:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L7TXEGC8

Well i hope you like it,and if you have to say that it sucks just say it,i just do that like a way of learning from my mistakes

Well that´s all for now,please if you have covers post them
"So how long has this gone on
I don't see this ending
It's too late we can't change
What has now begun
We act like it's not so bright
Why we are pretendng
We've been wrong for so long
We've known this all along"
User avatar

nobrains41
Bunkface
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:32 am
Location: Uruguay

Postby Nic on Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:28 am

Yea just post all your sum 41 covers in here.
Image
User avatar

Nic
Administrator
 
Posts: 4451
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:16 pm
Location: Illinois
First name: Nic
Age: 26
Gender:
Twitter: nicbavetta

Postby Vani on Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:00 am

nobrains41 wrote:Here is the cover of "so long goodbye" made by myself yesterday,i love the new song,i have also covers of pieces and no brains,hell song,etc,but those i´m going to post them later,and i also made covers of nirvana,the offspring,etc
All acoustic versions

Here goes "so long goodbye" the link is:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L7TXEGC8


That's really good! And your voice is not bad. :wink: :D
User avatar

Vani
Hooch
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:12 am
Location: Indonesia
First name: Vani
Age: 18
Gender:

Postby nobrains41 on Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:23 am

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!,Vani!
"So how long has this gone on
I don't see this ending
It's too late we can't change
What has now begun
We act like it's not so bright
Why we are pretendng
We've been wrong for so long
We've known this all along"
User avatar

nobrains41
Bunkface
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:32 am
Location: Uruguay

Postby Boni on Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:23 am

I would put my bands cover of pieces but is quite shite
User avatar

Boni
Administrator
 
Posts: 5831
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 12:17 pm
Location: Scotland
First name: Christopher
Age: 28
Gender:
PSN ID: BoniBoyBlue
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Postby JESSter on Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:30 pm

boniboyblue wrote:I would put my bands cover of pieces but is quite shite
i wanna hear it anyway !
JESSter
Bunkface
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:02 pm

Postby poups41 on Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:57 pm

ive been debating puttin a vid up on youtube but ive only been playing for around 8 months so its nothing spectacular....and i rather not get verbally molested,lol
poups41
Bunkface
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:31 am

Postby budgie on Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:35 am

poups41 wrote:ive been debating puttin a vid up on youtube but ive only been playing for around 8 months so its nothing spectacular....and i rather not get verbally molested,lol


yeah, people on youtube are never nice. you could always disable comments...
budgie
Underclass Hero
 
Posts: 3588
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:11 pm
Age: 0
Gender:

Postby funkymunky2404 on Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:19 am

Walking Disaster.. the intro only. I know my voice is badddd but at least i worked out the chords myself lol!!

What u guys think?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5x_MjEGOY00
Image

"I've been waiting for the chance
to reunite this sick romance
poisen never hurt so good
So nice of you speak of me
your closest friend and enemy
and only saviour
of masochist
Well it's the dead end slave
from the altar to the grave
It's the last days of our lives
in faith, amen"
User avatar

funkymunky2404
Bunkface
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:17 pm
Location: Surrey, UK

Postby Jon Nolan on Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:16 am

Sounds better then most covers i heard. =)
Zam is my secksy n00bz
Image
Jon Nolan
All Killer No Filler
 
Posts: 1615
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:18 pm
Location: The Fry Hole
First name: Jon
Age: 1
Gender:
n00b: Zam

Postby funkymunky2404 on Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:06 pm

nobrains41 wrote:Hey,Nic,huge thanks dude!!!!,and yes my brother is actually called luigi!!!!.ok just kidding jaja
Nic,should i post the links here or open a new topic?,i´m posting them here anyway for now as you said

Here is the cover of "so long goodbye" made by myself yesterday,i love the new song,i have also covers of pieces and no brains,hell song,etc,but those i´m going to post them later,and i also made covers of nirvana,the offspring,etc
All acoustic versions

Here goes "so long goodbye" the link is:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L7TXEGC8

Well i hope you like it,and if you have to say that it sucks just say it,i just do that like a way of learning from my mistakes

Well that´s all for now,please if you have covers post them


That is really good. I think your voice really suits it.. nice going bro :)
Image

"I've been waiting for the chance
to reunite this sick romance
poisen never hurt so good
So nice of you speak of me
your closest friend and enemy
and only saviour
of masochist
Well it's the dead end slave
from the altar to the grave
It's the last days of our lives
in faith, amen"
User avatar

funkymunky2404
Bunkface
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:17 pm
Location: Surrey, UK

Postby nobrains41 on Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:59 am

Thanks a lot!!i really apreciate your comment
"So how long has this gone on
I don't see this ending
It's too late we can't change
What has now begun
We act like it's not so bright
Why we are pretendng
We've been wrong for so long
We've known this all along"
User avatar

nobrains41
Bunkface
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:32 am
Location: Uruguay

Postby JESSter on Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:25 pm

i have made few sum covers. but im not sure if i can publish them (my voice sucks) :D
JESSter
Bunkface
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:02 pm

Postby funkymunky2404 on Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:07 pm

jude wrote:i have made few sum covers. but im not sure if i can publish them (my voice sucks) :D


haha It can't be as bad as my voice!! just post it :P
Image

"I've been waiting for the chance
to reunite this sick romance
poisen never hurt so good
So nice of you speak of me
your closest friend and enemy
and only saviour
of masochist
Well it's the dead end slave
from the altar to the grave
It's the last days of our lives
in faith, amen"
User avatar

funkymunky2404
Bunkface
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:17 pm
Location: Surrey, UK

Postby JESSter on Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:10 pm

funkymunky2404 wrote:
jude wrote:i have made few sum covers. but im not sure if i can publish them (my voice sucks) :D


haha It can't be as bad as my voice!! just post it :P
i think it is worse than yours :D
JESSter
Bunkface
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:02 pm

Postby nobrains41 on Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:51 am

funkymunky2404 wrote:Walking Disaster.. the intro only. I know my voice is badddd but at least i worked out the chords myself lol!!

What u guys think?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5x_MjEGOY00


I really like it,your voice is not so bad as you said at all,i like a lot your version,it´s great,and have you got the whole song tab?,if so please post it
"So how long has this gone on
I don't see this ending
It's too late we can't change
What has now begun
We act like it's not so bright
Why we are pretendng
We've been wrong for so long
We've known this all along"
User avatar

nobrains41
Bunkface
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:32 am
Location: Uruguay

Postby Lars on Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:43 pm

allthough i said i wouldn't post my cover of Best of Me, but anyway here it is

i guess i better disappear right now :oops:

http://download.yousendit.com/65D18C8603E9CF42
Lars
All Killer No Filler
 
Posts: 1537
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:15 pm

Postby nobrains41 on Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:09 am

it was nice,i liked it,and everyone can sing well with practice,it´s just a matter of learning how to sing,sing is just another instrument
"So how long has this gone on
I don't see this ending
It's too late we can't change
What has now begun
We act like it's not so bright
Why we are pretendng
We've been wrong for so long
We've known this all along"
User avatar

nobrains41
Bunkface
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:32 am
Location: Uruguay

Postby AVA182b on Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:15 pm

purevolume.com/freepizza
User avatar

AVA182b
Bunkface
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:42 pm
Location: Across the Universe

Next

Return to Musicians

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron