New songs from 2013

Play guitar? Don't know tabs? We can help you out right here.
Andros
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Andros
Instrument 2: Piano

New songs from 2013

Post by Andros »

Hey guys, I'm here to show my new songs.

First the "Avengers Of Another Time" (song) demo. This is the demo that I did when I had the idea of the song, but not very clear as was the final song.

Addiction

Illusion

bizzyd53
Billy Spleen
First name: David
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Piano

Re: New songs from 2013

Post by bizzyd53 »

Addicted really reminds me of I'd Love to Change the World - Ten Years After.

I liked it alot, my favorite out of the three.

The others are really good, too, just not my taste, unfortunately.
Baby, if you give me the world...I'll burn it right down.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hTMVuV45EB4/T ... -Three.jpg[/imgwidth]
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

Fantastic job as always, Andros. Your AOAT EP is still sitting among my favourite iTunes albums. The Avengers Demo is really great (obviously not as good as the final, but awesome in its own way). I recognise a few features from Memories in Addiction, though it's also a great song in its own right. I love the entrance of the electric guitars - I just think you should have kept that going throughout the entire song. Illusion's good too, but a little two sombre for my liking.

Any plans to release another EP/album soon?
fuck this signature nonsense
Andros
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Andros
Instrument 2: Piano

Re:

Post by Andros »

Gregorovich wrote:Fantastic job as always, Andros. Your AOAT EP is still sitting among my favourite iTunes albums. The Avengers Demo is really great (obviously not as good as the final, but awesome in its own way). I recognise a few features from Memories in Addiction, though it's also a great song in its own right. I love the entrance of the electric guitars - I just think you should have kept that going throughout the entire song. Illusion's good too, but a little two sombre for my liking.

Any plans to release another EP/album soon?
Thanks so much man! And is an honor for me to know that my EP is in your favorites, thanks!!! And yes I have plans to release an instrumental album soon. When finished the album, I will show here :glad: