Baby You Don't Wanna Know - my version

Play guitar? Don't know tabs? We can help you out right here.
Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Re: Baby You Don't Wanna Know - my version

Post by Heather »

lisaNL wrote:woww... awesome! I really like this version :happy: And your voice is amazing.
Thanks, I appreciate it!
samueeL wrote:It's really really great, I'm raping replay button.

Again I just hope you'd be able to get proper equipment for recording! Like everyone else said, backing vocals are huge part of this song! But still, without them you managed to make it sound fucking great.

This one I use for song ideas/riffs etc.
5-10$ and quality is a bit better than in your recordings or at least the same. And with that kind of cheap usb microphone you could record backing vocals etc. Just download audacity or then pirate some better program, I use adobe audition. Only 5$!

This one was probably 100$ or something. USB microphone too, great for piano/acoustic/vocals/small&quiet percussions. Horrible for everything else.

Just throwing some ideas around, not trying to be dick or anything. I just enjoy so much of your songs that it'd be nice to get to hear them in their "full glory". And it'd be cheap. Headphones + 5$ usb-mic + Crappy PC/MAC is enough!
Thanks for the gear tips, I had Audacity in like 08 and recorded some demos, but I think the program got deleted on my computer. I plan on getting a vox/acoustic mic from Shure that Nic was telling me about. I'm most likely going to get a promo job at a music store here thats one of the best in the South. So I'm hoping to learn a lot while I'm there and get employee discounts..hehe. They have a bunch of equipment and even a studio.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Once again I like it and once again you did great ! There are certain parts where you surprised me and started singing in a tone I was not expecting, and that's really awesome !
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Post by Jables »

The words 'fucking awesome' don't quite cover it.... :glad:
sum54184
Bunkface
First name: Hisham

Post by sum54184 »

I think it's awesome great job .
It just a sad song
Heather

Post by Heather »

FuckT41182 wrote:Once again I like it and once again you did great ! There are certain parts where you surprised me and started singing in a tone I was not expecting, and that's really awesome !
Thanks! I love coming up with vocals, hopefully I can start going back and adding backing soon like I was talking about in previous posts
Sumchuck41 wrote:The words 'fucking awesome' don't quite cover it.... :glad:
haha, Thanks!!
sum54184 wrote:I think it's awesome great job .
Thank you much!
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Yes! This version is soooo gooood! You should do the entire album of acoustic variations of the songs, that would be amazing, haha. Much like this guy did with Blink-182, except he kind of kept the music/melodies closer to the originals. Anyway, great work!
Heather

Post by Heather »

Jeremy Kill wrote:Yes! This version is soooo gooood! You should do the entire album of acoustic variations of the songs, that would be amazing, haha. Much like this guy did with Blink-182, except he kind of kept the music/melodies closer to the originals. Anyway, great work!
Thanks Jer!, I was playing around with Reason To Believe today, might do that one next, its a fun album to sing/play
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

fenderrocks wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:Yes! This version is soooo gooood! You should do the entire album of acoustic variations of the songs, that would be amazing, haha. Much like this guy did with Blink-182, except he kind of kept the music/melodies closer to the originals. Anyway, great work!
Thanks Jer!, I was playing around with Reason To Believe today, might do that one next, its a fun album to sing/play
doitdoitdoit. I love that idea.