My Musicshake Profile (Feedback please)

Play guitar? Don't know tabs? We can help you out right here.
Raku
Ma Poubelle
First name: Scott
PSN ID: MySummerJob
Instrument 1: Vocals
Last.fm Username: MySummerJob
Twitter: MySummerJob

My Musicshake Profile (Feedback please)

Post by Raku »

This is a great site for people without software to record, or inept when it comes to playing an instrument XD... Basically it is a glorified Garageband for windows and public use.

Right now I only have five songs published/public, others are in secret storage being worked on =)

1) Christmas Rock: A great tune for when Christmas pulls around (I know it is well past, but this is an old one that I finally uploaded)
2) Punkerama Family: Some parts/tracks remind of the Adams Family and other parts remind me of Futurama... It also one of my first songs made on this program (I had this program back in 2008 and finally got back into it to finalize songs)
3) Feeling Good In the Sunshine: What can I say? It's a feel good song =).
4)Galactic Surf (Or)The Galactic Surf): This is just a early tune I fixed up and it gave off a spacey effect and reminded me of a possible surf tune...
5) Screaming Movie (The original title was going to be Scary Roar(XD)): Great song started back in 2008 and finally finished.

Actually... I think it safe to say that these were all done back in 2008 and I finally got around to finishing them XD

http://eng.musicshake.com/#!/user/Raku?do=songs

Also something off topic/completely random: There is another site like this, but it cost money to get the good stuff... Anyway, I made myself a VideoGame type song on this website

http://www.soundation.com/studio/play/? ... 6edcfe51c8

Feedback would be desired please.
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Re: My Musicshake Profile (Feedback please)

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

Dude this is really cool!
Your songs are very original. I like Punkerama Family and Screaming Movie the mostest. :2cool4u:
Raku
Ma Poubelle
First name: Scott
PSN ID: MySummerJob
Instrument 1: Vocals
Last.fm Username: MySummerJob
Twitter: MySummerJob

Re: My Musicshake Profile (Feedback please)

Post by Raku »

Resident Skumfuk wrote:Dude this is really cool!
Your songs are very original. I like Punkerama Family and Screaming Movie the mostest. :2cool4u:
Thank you so much =)

I am currently working on a surfing song that I again started back in 2008 and never finished. I am adding some things to it, like a saxophone and synth (the synth gives it a +44 vibe)

Ok, I finished it and it is called Electronic Surf =)

I also just finished up another old Christmas song, it's called "Under The Tree"