Do you know this feeling?

Play guitar? Don't know tabs? We can help you out right here.
blake182
First name: Daniel
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Drums

Do you know this feeling?

Post by blake182 »

Do you know this feeling when you've just recorded a new song and you're like "WTF, this song is so fucking epic! I'll never write a song better than this?!" and like 5 days later you write a new song and the old one sounds like crap?

It's so depressing. xD
First name: Joseph
Re: Do you know this feeling?

Post by Karma »

Yes actually.

That's good though, means you look for something better and/or different every time.
If you don't look, I'll force you to
If you don't look, I'll force you to
If you don't look, I'll force you to.
dff_punk
Bunkface
Instrument 2: vocals
Last.fm Username: dff_punk
Twitter: dff_punk

Post by dff_punk »

Yeah usually I end up writing so many songs which at the beginning sound "Oh my God, this is fantastic!" ...but then when looking back on it after a few days, and say: "..really?" But the best stuff I usually try to keep, let you be the judge(where was I getting by this?)...
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Yeah, I've had that feeling a lot when I first started writing songs. However, these days I don't look back at the ones I've written and see them as crap; they all have something about them that I'm proud of. I still have that feeling of whether or not I could top or match the song I've written beforehand though.
blake182
First name: Daniel
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by blake182 »

Jeremy Kill wrote:Yeah, I've had that feeling a lot when I first started writing songs. However, these days I don't look back at the ones I've written and see them as crap; they all have something about them that I'm proud of. I still have that feeling of whether or not I could top or match the song I've written beforehand though.
Jeremy, by the way ;) I named my last band after you. www.jeremykill.de I read your name in here and liked it that much that I named my band like this.

But whatever, I had to quit this one a while ago ^^
Nic
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Nic

Post by Nic »

blake182 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:Yeah, I've had that feeling a lot when I first started writing songs. However, these days I don't look back at the ones I've written and see them as crap; they all have something about them that I'm proud of. I still have that feeling of whether or not I could top or match the song I've written beforehand though.
Jeremy, by the way ;) I named my last band after you. http://www.jeremykill.de I read your name in here and liked it that much that I named my band like this.

He is going to fucking jizz when he reads that.
Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Post by Heather »

This. Although my songs are kinda different then you guys since I like to focus on vocals and lyrics, but same concept applies..haha
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

blake182 wrote:
Jeremy, by the way ;) I named my last band after you. http://www.jeremykill.de I read your name in here and liked it that much that I named my band like this.

Holy shit! That's awesome man! I feel honored that you like my username enough to use it as a band name!

Useless fact: Had "jeremykill" not have been taken on YouTube already, I would've used that instead of "JeremyDisasters".
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
blake182 wrote:

Holy shit! That's awesome man! I feel honored that you like my username enough to use it as a band name!

Useless fact: Had "jeremykill" not have been taken on YouTube already, I would've used that instead of "JeremyDisasters".
Jeremy the trendsetter
SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Post by SickofEveryone »

blake182 wrote:Do you know this feeling when you've just recorded a new song and you're like "WTF, this song is so fucking epic! I'll never write a song better than this?!" and like 5 days later you write a new song and the old one sounds like crap?

It's so depressing. xD

Yep! It fucking sucks! It happens to me all the time.