Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Play guitar? Don't know tabs? We can help you out right here.
Faeyaner
Bunkface
Instrument 2: Guitar

Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Post by Faeyaner »

Yeah, my band plans to play the song mentioned above. I don't know if somebody of you does know the live performances, but it seems to me that they play the tremolo-guitar-intro playback (but could also be with a third guitarist).
In lack of a third guitar we have to mix a playback-file into our PA, 'cause I don't have a Looper. And we don't have any decent Programms/microphones to do us a playback ourselves.

I searched the Internet but couldn't find something use, anyone of you own a good one or good record us on?
have a try and test your knowledge:
http://www.allthetests.com/quiz33/quiz/ ... um-41-test
D. wrote:Actually I don’t think playing the guitar means that you can like fuckin' wank off really fast. That’s fuckin' easy. That’s technical, anyone can fuckin' do that.
It’s like sounding really nice, having a good feel, that’s all about the guitar.
That’s what I care about. I’d rather be a better strummer than fuckin' jizz all over the fuckin' fretboard...
182sins
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Cyril
Instrument 2: Vox
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: @cyril_41

Re: Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Post by 182sins »

Mmm I don't know for the tremolo. I recorded it for my audio project, and I didn't use the tremolo guitar till the 2nd verse, all that's before is an acoustic gtr and a clean electric guitar, then the drums, and the tremolo guitar comes, that's how they do it live (well, at least they did that when I saw them, and I found it pretty cool). If ever you want the tremolo guitar, you can always use a software like cubase or audacity (which is free, not cubase).
Don't know if I've answered your question though.