Gob tabs for guitar

Play guitar? Don't know tabs? We can help you out right here.
Name
Bunkface
First name: Dave
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Drums

Gob tabs for guitar

Post by Name »

Me and my band decided to cover We're All Dying by Gob but the problem is, there are not many tabs because Gob isn't famous and the 2 tabs on ultimate guitar don't sound very good to me for some reason.

I suck at learning by ear so does anyone know any good tabs for the song?
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Re: Gob tabs for guitar

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=we%27re+all+dying+gob+guitar+tabs

lol

your best bet may be to look on youtube of people that posted a cover of the song and ask them for a tab or something.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Sometimes I just go on YouTube and watch someone cover the song. If the video is good enough quality, I just watch how they play the song. That's pretty much how I learned my first full song on guitar, which was Motivation by Sum 41!
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

Jeremy Kill wrote:Sometimes I just go on YouTube and watch someone cover the song. If the video is good enough quality, I just watch how they play the song. That's pretty much how I learned my first full song on guitar, which was Motivation by Sum 41!
I usually look for tabs and practice those..I watch live videos after I learnt the tabs and adjust my parts based on those video's.. I also use some rare footage when I can.. like the total guitar interview.. I learnt how to play the No Brains chorus
based on that footage.. or the pull the curtain intro based on the making of UH
Name
Bunkface
First name: Dave
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by Name »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:Sometimes I just go on YouTube and watch someone cover the song. If the video is good enough quality, I just watch how they play the song. That's pretty much how I learned my first full song on guitar, which was Motivation by Sum 41!
I usually look for tabs and practice those..I watch live videos after I learnt the tabs and adjust my parts based on those video's.. I also use some rare footage when I can.. like the total guitar interview.. I learnt how to play the No Brains chorus
Yeah i've done things like that. Mainly for With Me (easy beginner song) but there are NO electric guitar covers or good live videos so i came here
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
Yeah, I kind of mix it up too like that. Lately though, I haven't learned any new songs except for a couple of Blink songs. I really need to challenge myself more.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
Yeah, I kind of mix it up too like that. Lately though, I haven't learned any new songs except for a couple of Blink songs. I really need to challenge myself more.
I used your UH cover to get an idea of how to play the solo.. but ended up using single notes instead of octaves..

I've been learning how to play a lot of Sum 41 songs lately.. but it's slow process because I only say that I can play a song when I'm sure that I've got it about 95% correct.. It takes a lot of time to check if I'm playing it correctly
SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Post by SickofEveryone »

Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
one-word;

RUSH.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!