New Brown Brigade music!

Discuss Dave's current bands here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

Seems to me that there isn't any individual EPs, either. It sounds like it's going to be 13 songs, from the 3 different genres, being released at the same time on the internet. So not exactly with any real seperation and distinction.

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

With the punk songs I'll be able to imagine "this could've been Sum 41" if Dave had more of an influence on the band's riffs rather than just solos.
fergal41
Goon
First name: Fergal
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by fergal41 »

OHHHH right cool, how did I miss that? I thought they were just releasing a punk E.P and a reggae style E.P :P Anyway its sounds kinda punky we should ask deryck to put some vocals to it seeing as he's at home writing music hohoho
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

fergal41 wrote:OHHHH right cool, how did I miss that? I thought they were just releasing a punk E.P and a reggae style E.P :P Anyway its sounds kinda punky we should ask deryck to put some vocals to it seeing as he's at home writing music hohoho
:|

haha

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by Hentaiman »

so Ashley, you're saying there's gonna be no EPs?

I thought Dave said they planned 3 EPs, with 4 songs in each one... and they also had names and all.
at least, the punk EP was supposed to be called "Buds for Life", so you say in the end there's gonna be no seperation between them and all? :?
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

From what I heard on the King Clubsnake (or Club Kingsnake? Whatever haha) interview, it sounds like they're just releasing online...so it'll just be the songs, online. And there's 13 of them, in 3 genres *shrug*

They're also doing a bit of vinyl work, but I don't think that'll be available for sale to the general public...

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip

Post by Hentaiman »

Yeah i know its not gonna for sale and all, but they talked about internet released EPs as always, you know, with the workart and all, with a proper cover art, like a real EP, only for free in the internet.

maybe they will even release it on CDs and they will like give it for free in music stores.
Jesterke

Re: New Brown Brigade music!

Post by Jesterke »

thx
HilgaMan
Chuck
First name: Ilkka
AKA: TheSexyHilgaMonster

Re: New Brown Brigade music!

Post by HilgaMan »

^EPIC Bump.
Hentaimans N00B! Mess with me and before you know it, you end up in a coffin. Jealous?
Sumfan is my n00b.
hem is my grand-n00b.