Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

[RQ] Appetizer for Destuction high resolution cover art

Post by Hentaiman »

I think someone maybe posted it before or something.
Anyway, if anyone has a high resolution cover art for the EP, it'll be much appreciated.
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

I might be able to get this scanned for you.

Maybe.

I want to make it clear I'm not making any promises so that I'm not breaking them either haha.

I'm not sure the exact location of my copy right now, and I'm also not sure how to use the scanner on this computer.

I thought Elise had posted them ages ago on here, but I couldn't find it either *shrug*

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

hey, ashley, quick question. do you have or know of where or if they were even posted; the VERY FIRST e2the F and Purebred that were released on their myspace?

im curious to hear the progression of those songs.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
x41x

Post by x41x »

NoReason27 wrote:hey, ashley, quick question. do you have or know of where or if they were even posted; the VERY FIRST e2the F and Purebred that were released on their myspace?

im curious to hear the progression of those songs.
Yeah, they posted E2TF and Last Writes, I have them on a CD somewhere in my room. They didn't have any vocals or real drums, sounded like some kind of drum software they used to make drums.
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

Yeah it's on the Appetizer for Destruction EP. Purebread is not, though.

I thought there were vocals on the Appetizer E2DMFNF...although I could easily be mistaken as all I can remember for sure is the way they did the "everybody over there...get on up...everbody right there...get into it..." part on the oldschool one.

And yeah, x41x is right, it's just a drum machine and Dave and Vaughn playing...recorded in Dave's basement.

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
x41x

Post by x41x »

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:Yeah it's on the Appetizer for Destruction EP. Purebread is not, though.

I thought there were vocals on the Appetizer E2DMFNF...although I could easily be mistaken as all I can remember for sure is the way they did the "everybody over there...get on up...everbody right there...get into it..." part on the oldschool one.

And yeah, x41x is right, it's just a drum machine and Dave and Vaughn playing...recorded in Dave's basement.
My bad, there wasn't vocals on the very first demo, I meant. There was on Appetizer.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

Thanx ashley, hope you can get a good scan :P
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

x41x wrote:
Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:Yeah it's on the Appetizer for Destruction EP. Purebread is not, though.

My bad, there wasn't vocals on the very first demo, I meant. There was on Appetizer.
Are there vocals on Appetizer for sure? I've been thinking about it ever since the mention on here...and now I don't think there is vocals...

I guess not knowing that will drive me to dig up my copy sooner to find out - and thus I'll make the scan sooner as well *lol*

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Jon Nolan
All Killer No Filler
First name: Jon

Post by Jon Nolan »

Not really high resolution.
Zam is my secksy n00bz
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

That's defo better quality than a scan will be. Although a scan will be bigger, so...who knows?

I'll still see what I can muster - but I bet that one is better looking than what I can come up with.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Jon Nolan
All Killer No Filler
First name: Jon

Post by Jon Nolan »

Yeah, i wanna see how yours comes out.
Last edited by Jon Nolan on Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zam is my secksy n00bz
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

Wow, thanks Jon Nolan! looks very good.
not really big but looks great.

Ashley, you dont have to scan it now if you dont want or couldn't find, cuz Jon's find looks really good anyway, but i'm still curious to see how the scan looks.