Someone wanted me to videorecord something at a show?

Discuss Dave's current bands here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

sumfan wrote::P no offense but it real.ly sucks you offered to record and you didnt.
They didn't play the song I was supposed to be recording.

And I didn't agree to record WD 80 in the first place, so even if that had played it, I didn't douche out.

No offense, but it really sucks that you didn't read the rest of the thread before commenting...

Anddd about the bass solo - it's really awesome to see a bass solo live AT ALL, let alone Vaughn belting it out. Dude's got skills.

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

Yeah that's cool.

i hope you'll maybe record something next time.
now post those pictures :P
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:
sumfan wrote::P no offense but it real.ly sucks you offered to record and you didnt.
They didn't play the song I was supposed to be recording.

And I didn't agree to record WD 80 in the first place, so even if that had played it, I didn't douche out.

No offense, but it really sucks that you didn't read the rest of the thread before commenting...

Anddd about the bass solo - it's really awesome to see a bass solo live AT ALL, let alone Vaughn belting it out. Dude's got skills.
so replace it with another song. :roll:

give the people what you promised!
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

I never promised anything. I said I might be able to get the Rage song - and they didn't play it.

The person who wanted the song isn't bitching - so why are you?

Should be seeing them early December again, Hentaiman...so I'll see what I can do about standing still for a song to record ;). THIS IS NOT A PROMISE, so I don't want to get bitched at it by someone completely uninvolved later...

I'll post the pics soon, I promise. Probably tomorrow. I was staying at my boyfriend's place from the show until today - so the pics aren't on my own computer just yet.

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

Thanx, Ashley, thanx very much!
You're so lucky to see 'em so much live!

And i'm definitely not gonna bitch, all i wanted is to see them covering the Rage song if it's possible, so i hope it'll be possible :P

and waiting for the pics of course :D