Whos that bongo drum player dude?

Discuss Dave's current bands here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Whos that bongo drum player dude?

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

:lol: he's cool and all. btu who is he? and, isnt he gonna look a little stupid when their playing a stadium and he's sittin there flopping around on the thing> :lol:
Ken
Administrator
Administrator
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: your sister

Post by Ken »

That's Cess Rock.
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

Agree. It's Cess Rock. And he's part of the band.

And no, he won't look any "stupider" than the rest of the band members playing their instruments and rocking out.

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Our under construction, soon to be website
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote: "stupider"
*dumber :mrgreen:
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

sumfan wrote:
I was quoting you, pumpkin, you said he would look "stupid", not "dumb".

GutRock Concert Series - The concert series that raises funds and donates 100% of profits to Inflammatory Bowel Disease research.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:
sumfan wrote:
I know cucumber, but "stupider" isnt a word. so you use the closest there is.
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

Actually, the proper correction would have been "more stupid"...

And you're accusing ME of being "holier than thou"? Seriously. You're the one who's talking shit about a band member, and then trying to correct my English...

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Haha i was not. i asked wouldnt be look stupid? And because its fun making dickheads angry
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

How or why would he look and more stupid than any other guy in a band?

You really think I'm angry? *lol* I may be a dickhead, but I'm not angry right now...not at all.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

i don't know if its been said, because i refuse to read all your jabber, but he is the MC as well as the bongo player, he actually like does a cool rap thing on stage kinda and like tells the whole story in that song where theyre talking and the brown knight kills that guy or whatever
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Just sittin there hittin somthing inbetween his legs :lol:
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

dm_rick wrote:i don't know if its been said, because i refuse to read all your jabber, but he is the MC as well as the bongo player, he actually like does a cool rap thing on stage kinda and like tells the whole story in that song where theyre talking and the brown knight kills that guy or whatever
Yeah, that's true. He does he vocals for E 2 the F, as well as for Blues Warrior...and live he does the Rage song Wake Up and I've seen him step in for vocals on WD 80, so Dave can really rock out, as well.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

sumfan wrote:Just sittin there hittin somthing inbetween his legs :lol:
Guitar and bassists are just standing there, strumming something between their legs :P haha

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

Yeah, Dave said Cess is the MC for the band and vocalist for E2 the F and Blues Warrior.
didn't knew though he did vocals for the RATM song. i just wanted to ask here if someone maybe filmed or recorded the RATM song performance, i would want to see it.

And unless he sang bad, its great he did vocals on WD-80 or any other song, cuz Dave rocks out but on stage it was the other guitarist doing all the serious stuff. i think it was Chuck, that new guy guitarist.
Jon Nolan
All Killer No Filler
First name: Jon

Post by Jon Nolan »

sumfan wrote:
Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:
sumfan wrote:
I know cucumber, but "stupider" isnt a word. so you use the closest there is.
:lol: lmao
Zam is my secksy n00bz
Asho_DirtyPoo
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Asho_DirtyPoo »

Hentaiman wrote:Yeah, Dave said Cess is the MC for the band and vocalist for E2 the F and Blues Warrior.
didn't knew though he did vocals for the RATM song. i just wanted to ask here if someone maybe filmed or recorded the RATM song performance, i would want to see it.

And unless he sang bad, its great he did vocals on WD-80 or any other song, cuz Dave rocks out but on stage it was the other guitarist doing all the serious stuff. i think it was Chuck, that new guy guitarist.
I *think* I'm seeing the guys again on the 9th...so I'll see what I can do about taping a shitty, point-and-shoot-digital-camera video for you. Depends on crowd-positioning and if I'm in more of a photography mood or just a rockin' out mood haha.

GutRock Myspace
GutRock Facebook group.
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

sumfan wrote:I know cucumber, but "stupider" isnt a word. so you use the closest there is.
Know the facts. "Stupider" is a word and it can be used. However, it's a rare one, and "more stupid" is much more common.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

Asho_DirtyPoo wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:Yeah, Dave said Cess is the MC for the band and vocalist for E2 the F and Blues Warrior.

I *think* I'm seeing the guys again on the 9th...so I'll see what I can do about taping a shitty, point-and-shoot-digital-camera video for you. Depends on crowd-positioning and if I'm in more of a photography mood or just a rockin' out mood haha.
thanks very much dude!
i just want to hear Dave rockin' out (if Cess is singing, he can rock out! yeah!) and anyway, playing something else that's not on the album.
as much as i like listening to rare live covers that the sums do, which never get to albums.
I mean, sum 41 did so much covers for like soundtracks, tribute or cover albums or just live like that, so i'm always happy to hear those stuff, as well as with Brown Brigade.
Wake up is also a great RATM song, although Bullet in the Head is better, which reminds me Sum doing a medley with Nothing On my Back and Bullet in the Head but only the riff, not the actual song. Dave was great in that.