Late Bloomer by Todd Morse out now!

Check here for all of the latest Sum 41 (related) news!

Moderator: News Posters

Forum rules
While we welcome the re-posting of news items, we ask that all original items are credited & linked back to us.
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Late Bloomer by Todd Morse out now!

Post by TomiT14 »

Click to view the fullsize image.https://i0.wp.com/www.toddmorse.com/wp- ... =389%2C389[/imgwidth]

Todd Morse, the other half of Operation M.D., as well as the touring guitarist of The Offspring, and a member of Juliette And The Licks, H2O and many other projects, has been working on his solo material for decades. Finally, he's able to share his debut record to everyone!

Todd wanted to make the record all by himself, without any label or other middle hands. He also wanted to have genuine interaction with fans, so he encouraged people to send him an email about what they've been thinking about the music he's released. Instead of streaming services or other digital platforms, he chose to release the album by himself, straight from the artist to the listener.

Late Bloomer is a rock album with good vibes. To support Todd and purely independent music, buy his album at toddmorse.com!

You've probably been wondering why we keep posting about Todd Morse's project so much lately. Well, aside from him being a super cool dude, he reached out to us to help spread the word about his first solo record. He really likes what we've been doing for Sum 41 and all its related projects, so he asked if we could give him a helping hand. So I hope we've done our best!
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

I've never been a fan of Todd and his work but its cool we can support him and that he does his own thing genuinely. Wish him all the luck :)

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]