Watch Sum 41 live at Air + Style!

Check here for all of the latest Sum 41 (related) news!

Moderator: News Posters

Forum rules
While we welcome the re-posting of news items, we ask that all original items are credited & linked back to us.
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Re: Watch Sum 41 live at Air + Style!

Post by SumGeek »

Mr. Biz wrote:hey everyone. thanks for all the great comments. sitting here back stage getting ready to do some interviews and i thought i'd check in. sorry about no sbm songs. we were all set to play sbm right before rock you. not sure if you could see it on camera but i ran up to zummo and told everyone to cut it and go straight into rock you. reason is, i was completely loosing my voice by that point in the show. the weather was so cold and being up in the mountains, those are the worst possible conditions to sing in. and it totally fucked me. if i would have sang that one i wouldn't have been able to play anymore after it. in too deep was a tough one for me. i hope it came out ok. i was struggling big time through it. but all in all it was a blast and excited for the kerrang tour next!
Hey, thanks for thinking of us all here. I love that after an hour or so after getting off stage, here you are! A stream and an update from Deryck? Couldn't get any more aweSUM than that!

Well, does this mean we'll get some SBM songs on the Kerrang tour?! But completely understandable. Actually, I did notice your voice, but aside from that, you wouldn't know anything because you all still looked like you were having the best time up there, putting on an aweSUM show like every other one you've done. I bet it's more cold there than it's been in Canada all "winter" this season, haha. Hope the interviews are going well, and I look forward to what's in store for the Sums!
jacobbadillo41
Bunkface
First name: Jacob
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by jacobbadillo41 »

the sound was magic really sounded great as a piece of 5, proud to be a fan of Sum 41. To my highlight of the concert was undoubtedly the introduction and song Walking Disaster. The tour will be successful and hopefully could come to my country
jacobbadillo41
Bunkface
First name: Jacob

Post by jacobbadillo41 »

Mr. Biz wrote:hey everyone. thanks for all the great comments. sitting here back stage getting ready to do some interviews and i thought i'd check in. sorry about no sbm songs. we were all set to play sbm right before rock you. not sure if you could see it on camera but i ran up to zummo and told everyone to cut it and go straight into rock you. reason is, i was completely loosing my voice by that point in the show. the weather was so cold and being up in the mountains, those are the worst possible conditions to sing in. and it totally fucked me. if i would have sang that one i wouldn't have been able to play anymore after it. in too deep was a tough one for me. i hope it came out ok. i was struggling big time through it. but all in all it was a blast and excited for the kerrang tour next!
yes, You Rock was seen running you left I thought you were going to go for your famous cap last tour. You saw was great, Take care that voice and take strength for the tour. Thank you for giving us this great Show.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

jacobbadillo41 wrote:the sound was magic really sounded great as a piece of 5, proud to be a fan of Sum 41. To my highlight of the concert was undoubtedly the introduction and song Walking Disaster. The tour will be successful and hopefully could come to my country
Ya ves tio un concierto en bcn me iria de puta madre

did anybody record this ?
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco
First name: Ardi
Instrument 2: Magic Stick

Post by Ardi41 »

oh for fucks sake. Why didn't I check the forum this morning!?
I really hope someone recorded it...
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Re:

Post by TomiT14 »

Ardi41 wrote:oh for fucks sake. Why didn't I check the forum this morning!?
You guys should really follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook. That way you won't miss these things. :2cool4u:

And just like I posted on both of those sites, you are still able to watch the show, at least for now. The Sums start at 03:06. :winkwink:

But yeah, if someone knows how to record this thing, please do so!
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

TomiT14 wrote:
Ardi41 wrote:oh for fucks sake. Why didn't I check the forum this morning!?
You guys should really follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook. That way you won't miss these things. :2cool4u:

And just like I posted on both of those sites, you are still able to watch the show, at least for now. The Sums start at 03:06. :winkwink:

But yeah, if someone knows how to record this thing, please do so!
lol of course i follow tns on twitter, but i woke up with a massive hangover, not even cafe worked.
Watching it right now
Stef
Walking Disaster
First name: Stef
Instrument 2: Drums

Post by Stef »

Really great performance!
Your voice really get fucked up by the cold. At the end it really sounds different then at the begin of the show. Next time better (and with SBM).
Great intro for Walking Disaster!

Some days it just gets so hard
And I don’t wanna slip away.
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

Oh my, I'm so hyped to see some show this year! Amazing performance, I just can't wait to see them again, it's been 5 long years since the last show in Czech Republic!
Andros
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Andros
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Andros »

Enjoy again dudes
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco
First name: Ardi
Instrument 2: Magic Stick

Post by Ardi41 »

Andros wrote:Enjoy again dudes
Cheers!! Been lookin for that forever!
blanko

Post by blanko »

Just watched the video, it's so good to see you guys back on stage, the show is powerful! So good to see you Biz rocking that way, after all you've been through :) So good to see Dave in the band again :)