TheresNoSolution Sum 41 Pre-Sale: Dead Silence Tour 2013

Check here for all of the latest Sum 41 (related) news!

Moderator: News Posters

Forum rules
While we welcome the re-posting of news items, we ask that all original items are credited & linked back to us.
Nic
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Nic

TheresNoSolution Sum 41 Pre-Sale: Dead Silence Tour 2013

Post by Nic »

To celebrate the launch of our new site, TheresNoSolution will be hosting a ticket pre-sale, starting TOMORROW, December 4th, at 9-10AM (venue time; check specific show for exact time), for the Dead Silence Tour 2013. This tour, headlined by Billy Talent, includes Sum 41, Hollderado, and Indian Handcrafts. However, this sale is exclusive to Skumfuks!

In order to access the presale, you will be required to enter a password. This password is found with the event listings on the tour dates page. You can find the pre-sales, along with their start/end times, at the links below!

UPDATE 11/5 2:13 PM CST: A misunderstanding with the promoter of the Red Deer, Dawson Creek, and Kingston shows has resulted in no TNS presale for these shows at the moment. Will have a password shortly! Sorry for the misunderstanding.

UPDATE #2 11/5 3:04 PM CST: Pre-sales for Red Deer, Dawson Creek, and Kingston have been sorted! Passwords can be found on the tour page or at the links below (must be logged in!)

Futhermore, we are now having issues with Moosjaw. Will be fixed ASAP!

Mar 14 - Pacific Coliseum - Vancouver, BC (Pre-sale: 12/4 10AM - 12/6 10PM) - Purchase Tickets!
Mar 16 - Interior Savings Centre - Kamloops, BC (Pre-sale: 12/4 10AM - 12/6 10PM) - Purchase Tickets!
Mar 18 - EnCana Events Centre - Dawson Creek, BC - Purchase Tickets!
Mar 19 - ENMAX Centrium - Red Deer, AB - Purchase Tickets!
Mar 20 - Stampede Corral - Calgary, AB (Pre-sale: 12/4 10AM - 12/6 10PM) - Purchase Tickets!
Mar 22 - Shaw Conference Centre - Edmonton, AB (Pre-sale: 12/4 10AM - 12/6 10PM) - Purchase Tickets!
Mar 25 - Mosaic Place - Moose Jaw, SK (Pre-sale: 12/4 10AM - 12/7 10PM) - Purchase Tickets!
Mar 26 - Credit Union Centre - Saskatoon, SK (Pre-sale: 12/4 10AM - 12/6 10PM) - Purchase Tickets!
Mar 28 - MTS Centre - Winnipeg, MB (Pre-sale: 12/4 10AM - 12/6 10PM) - Purchase Tickets!
Apr 03 - Budweiser Gardens - London, ON (Pre-sale: 12/4 10AM - 12/6 10PM) - Purchase Tickets!
Apr 05 - Air Canada Centre - Toronto, ON (Pre-sale: 12/4 10AM - 12/6 10PM) - Purchase Tickets!
Apr 06 - Kitchener Memorial Auditorium - Kitchener, ON (Pre-sale: 12/4 10AM - 12/6 10PM) - Purchase Tickets!
Apr 08 - Sudbury Arena - Sudbury, ON (Pre-sale: 12/4 10AM - 12/6 10PM) - Purchase Tickets!
Apr 09 - K-Rock Centre - Kingston, ON - Purchase Tickets!
Apr 11 - Colisée Pepsi - Quebec City, QC (Pre-sale: 12/4 9AM - 12/6 5PM) - Purchase Tickets!
Apr 12 - Scotiabank Place - Ottawa, ON (Pre-sale: 12/4 10AM - 12/6 10PM) - Purchase Tickets!
Apr 13 - Bell Centre - Montreal, QC (Pre-sale: 12/4 9AM - 12/6 5PM) - Purchase Tickets! (French) (English)

Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

are these "special" in any way from the regular sales? ie. seats selection?

also, are these actual tickets to be delivered? the presale on billytalent.com doesn't allow you to actually receive your ticket, you just got to the venue on the show and pick them up. good for deterring scalpers, but not good for much else.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Re:

Post by Jake »

TheWatchmaker wrote:are these "special" in any way from the regular sales? ie. seats selection?

also, are these actual tickets to be delivered? the presale on billytalent.com doesn't allow you to actually receive your ticket, you just got to the venue on the show and pick them up. good for deterring scalpers, but not good for much else.
Tickets go on sale to the public on the 7th. However, you can get them a few days early with the presale.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Nic
Administrator
Administrator

Re:

Post by Nic »

TheWatchmaker wrote:are these "special" in any way from the regular sales? ie. seats selection?

They are all GA tickets. You are just able to purchase them before the public sale.
Jeremy Kill
Re: TheresNoSolution Sum 41 Pre-Sale: Dead Silence Tour 2013

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Nice! The Sums are playing Red Deer too? I might end up going to two shows after all!

How I didn't see that on the poster the first time is beyond me...
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

Sounds awesome! Too bad I'm not situated near any of those shows.
But I'm glad that there is opportunity for things like this.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
fergal41
Goon
First name: Fergal
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by fergal41 »

Might be making the Vancouver show!!! :D
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Re:

Post by withchappedlips »

I bought tickets for the Taking Back Sunday tour recently, and when I bought my tickets (through LiveNation), they originally were like printable from my computer. I called the company and asked if they'd just send me the tickets... and they said they could do that. Maybe you should try that too?
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
Nic
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nic »

Had a misunderstanding with the promoter of the Red Deer, Dawson Creek, and Kingston shows. No TNS presale for these at the moment. Will have a password shortly! Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Sudbury pre-sale added!
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Re:

Post by TomiT14 »

Nic wrote:Had a misunderstanding with the promoter of the Red Deer, Dawson Creek, and Kingston shows. No TNS presale for these at the moment. Will have a password shortly! Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Sudbury pre-sale added!
Show them who's the boss!
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Post by SumGeek »

I gather TNS presale is happening until Friday, when the general public gets tickets released? Gonna have to figure out tickets by the end of tomorrow!
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

I've got tickets for Red Deer and Edmonton! Contemplating on making the hat trick and getting some for Calgary too, haha. Make up for lost time and whatnot.
Zalex09

Re: TheresNoSolution Sum 41 Pre-Sale: Dead Silence Tour 2013

Post by Zalex09 »

Someone on Facebook posted that they are early entrance tickets for these shows (when you buy in presale).

Is there any truth to this ?