Sum 41 To Start Working On A New Album After This Tour!

Check here for all of the latest Sum 41 (related) news!

Moderator: News Posters

Forum rules
While we welcome the re-posting of news items, we ask that all original items are credited & linked back to us.
bizzyd676
First name: Tone
Post by bizzyd676 »

To be honest i dont care what it sounds like, im just a sucker for Sum 41... I love everything they do
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Re: Sum 41 To Start Working On A New Album After This Tour!

Post by SumGeek »

Nic wrote:They actually wanted to throw BIME acoustic on the setlist for this tour along with acoustic versions of Pieces and Mother's Little Helper. I think sickness got in the way.
Maybe they'll throw one of these acoustics in the setlist for the upcoming Dead Silence tour. That'd be something!

On a side note, I wish they'd perform the Some Say or No Brains acoustics.
Sum41Ant27
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Anthony

Re: Sum 41 To Start Working On A New Album After This Tour!

Post by Sum41Ant27 »

Nic wrote:
samueeL wrote:And hopefully Deryck puts out the Blood In My Eyes acoustic version soon, wasn't there some sort of talk about that? Cone said maybe use it as b-side for next record but as far as I remember, Deryck talked about putting it out "maybe soon", haha.
It's in a "demo" phase right now. I heard it on the tour bus. It's great. They are thinking about adding strings to it though. Who knows when it will actually come out. They actually wanted to throw BIME acoustic on the setlist for this tour along with acoustic versions of Pieces and Mother's Little Helper. I think sickness got in the way.
I asked Steve about it when I saw him, he said they'll release it SOON. Yeah that'll be soon lol.