Musical March Madness 2012

Check here for all of the latest Sum 41 (related) news!

Moderator: News Posters

Forum rules
While we welcome the re-posting of news items, we ask that all original items are credited & linked back to us.
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Re: Musical March Madness 2012

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

Metallica's at 57% ..
silverdolphin
Hooch
First name: Zee
Instrument 2: Keyboard
Instrument 3: Bass

Post by silverdolphin »

Metallica 55.97%
Sum 41 44.03%
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

53 - 47
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Resident Skumfuk wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:I hope that Metallica will loose, so it would mean that they have more sensible and definitely more intelligent fans, who don't give a fuck about the madness of corporate pussies
Or it means that Sum 41 has more fans who realize that their favorite band really needs/deserves the exposure.
Well, even if they kept winning the gayness of MTV for one hundred and fifty billion years, they would still be nowhere near the popularity of Metallica ...
And still, what you said is irrational, cause every sensible person, including the head of IR, do realize that this is just a competition to see whose fans have a life, and whose fans don't ... If Sum 41 would, by any means, win this poll against Metallica, it could only mean two things: 1. Sum 41 fans have absolutely no lives and they're willing to spend their days voting on the stupidest television we have on earth while Metallica fans don't give a fuck or 2. A mistake had been made, some error in the counting process had occurred, or something like that

yeah, owning a computer and voting for your favorite band means you have no life?
So all the basketball fans of March Madness here who create prediction brackets and watch the games have no lives?

Generalizations are the best.

if you are reading this go vote until you are timed out! they are ahead by .03
If you are too stupid to understand something, either keep quiet or ask me for an explanation, I will be very happy to give it to you
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Post by SickofEveryone »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Resident Skumfuk wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:I hope that Metallica will loose, so it would mean that they have more sensible and definitely more intelligent fans, who don't give a fuck about the madness of corporate pussies
Or it means that Sum 41 has more fans who realize that their favorite band really needs/deserves the exposure.
Well, even if they kept winning the gayness of MTV for one hundred and fifty billion years, they would still be nowhere near the popularity of Metallica ...
And still, what you said is irrational, cause every sensible person, including the head of IR, do realize that this is just a competition to see whose fans have a life, and whose fans don't ... If Sum 41 would, by any means, win this poll against Metallica, it could only mean two things: 1. Sum 41 fans have absolutely no lives and they're willing to spend their days voting on the stupidest television we have on earth while Metallica fans don't give a fuck or 2. A mistake had been made, some error in the counting process had occurred, or something like that

yeah, owning a computer and voting for your favorite band means you have no life?
So all the basketball fans of March Madness here who create prediction brackets and watch the games have no lives?

If you are too stupid to understand something, either keep quiet or ask me for an explanation, I will be very happy to give it to you
FuckT: can you for once keep your fucking mouth shut?! All you do is complain and try to worn everything, which you fail at :hehe: , are you even voting for Sum 41? Prob not, huh? SO if you aren't then fuck off.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

SickofEveryone wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Resident Skumfuk wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:

FuckT: can you for once keep your fucking mouth shut?! All you do is complain and try to worn everything, which you fail at :hehe: , are you even voting for Sum 41? Prob not, huh? SO if you aren't then fuck off.
I'm not voting at all, which you would understand if you had a brain, but this only should make you happy, as it means that Sum 41 have a song that characterizes you
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
stevo32
Billy Spleen
First name: Alessio

Post by stevo32 »

If only Mtv would stop to make stupid reality shows and start to play music ( yes , once they play music videos on that channel) maybe i would care about this. But it won't happen so i don't care. I bought SBM when came out, I went to 3 concerts, and i bought their merch, i think these are the really important things to do as a fan. But it's only my opinion and with this i don't want to offend you guys that are following this thing.
I'm my worst enemy
crical
First name: Alex

Post by crical »

50-50
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
i don't know about MTV over in europe, but here it basically means nothing. only pre-teens who stay at home cause they don't have a job watch MTV and they don't care about sum 41 or any good music anyways (because they watch mtv (which doesn't even play music anymore (bracket-in a bracket!! (Bracket-ception!!)))). this poll pretty much shows how retarded fans will get just to see a band they like beat another band, when 9 times out of 10, the band themselves don't give a shit anyways.

you want exposure? make an album, film a music video (i guess), release a single, and tour.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
SickofEveryone
Chuck

Post by SickofEveryone »

Barley winning!
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Sigfried
AKA: NEEERD
Instrument 1: Guitar hero
Last.fm Username: daddyissues
Twitter: @Piersmorgan

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

FuckT41182 wrote:
SickofEveryone wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Resident Skumfuk wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:

I'm not voting at all, which you would understand if you had a brain, but this only should make you happy, as it means that Sum 41 have a song that characterizes you
if your not taking part dont vote dude! :hehe:
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

FuckT41182 wrote:I'm not voting at all
Two questions.

1) Why are you in this thread then?
2) If you hate this system so much, why do you need to take the voting pleasure away from the others?

I don't need you to tell me the answers, just something you should ask from yourself.
dommo41
First name: Dominic

Post by dommo41 »

51-49 to Sum 41 :D on another note how are Blink losing to Adam lambert :suicide:
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

FuckT41182 wrote: If you are too stupid to understand something, either keep quiet or ask me for an explanation, I will be very happy to give it to you

You don't know anything about anyone's intelligence or personal life over a fucking internet forum. Cool, you look smart and edgy, on the internet. happy now?
Last edited by Resident Skumfuk on Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

SickofEveryone
Chuck

Post by SickofEveryone »

Newachek knows his music. :2cool4u:
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

TomiT14 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:I'm not voting at all
Two questions.

1) Why are you in this thread then?
2) If you hate this system so much, why do you need to take the voting pleasure away from the others?

I don't need you to tell me the answers, just something you should ask from yourself.
1. Because I hate you
2. Because I hate you

I still didn't ask anything myself though, but I'm pretty sure that if I ever did, I would know the answer, that's how awesome I am
Resident Skumfuk wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote: If you are too stupid to understand something, either keep quiet or ask me for an explanation, I will be very happy to give it to you

You don't know anything about anyone's intelligence or personal life over a fucking internet forum. Cool, you look smart and edgy, on the internet. happy now?
Voting on an MTV website, which also means supporting stupidity in general, is enough of a proof to me that the voter is stupid
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

Voting 30 times a day which takes 2 minutes means you have no life?

Wanting to support your favourite/one of your favourite bands makes you stupid? It doesn't matter what site it is on, you're supporting your band by giving them more exposure. What's so wrong with MTV that giving your favourite band a little exposure on their site is so wrong?

Please try to give an explanation of what's wrong with voting on this without sounding stupid, oh wait never, you won't be able to.
Last edited by Tyler. on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

That's doesn't make the voter stupid. It makes MTV looks stupid you numpty.

Anyway. Conversation has ended! I don't want you this thread to filled with arguments. There are other mediums for that including private messaging or IM application.
[donate][/donate]
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:That's doesn't make the voter stupid. It makes MTV looks stupid you numpty.

Anyway. Conversation has ended! I don't want you this thread to filled with arguments. There are other mediums for that including private messaging or IM application.
So supporting stupid things does not make a person stupid? Like, for me it does. It is obvious that this poll will not help Sum 41 in any way, people have already wondered before if it will make IR care about Sum 41, and what did happen ? They did really good on this gay madness last year, and IR still doesn't give a fuck about Sum 41, nor does anybody else among those fuckers ...

Also, another part of your stupidity is to try to make Sum 41 so famous, while they're doing so great, they call themselves a ROCK N ROLL band, they have good shows with many people attending them without any help by IR or any other gay shit, which is so fucking amazing that you all somehow cease to realize that your band has already proven much more than any Justin Bieber or other shit ... Why do you want to put your band among those who are adored by MTV ? What the fuck does MTV even mean for rock n roll music ? Maybe it used to mean something, but now it is just another corrupt gay television ruled by Pop Music Industry that you want so much Sum 41 to join in ...

And also this can make you so naive that you start to think that in any reasonable poll or competition Sum 41 could ever beat Metallica ... Let's make a poll where the voter can vote just one time, and publicly so that everyone knows about it, and Metallica will leave Sum 41 one billion votes behind, as they still were capable to sell half a million copies of their last album in 2008, in just one week

I just don't understand how you can enjoy voting so much when it is good for nothing at all, doesn't prove anything at all, and also is done by a shitty and corrupt television that obvisouly cannot get enough stupid people to vote for them so they allow multiple voting to see how many people will be willing to spend their whole days sitting behind a computer voting and celebrating stupidity...