VOTE: Shorty Awards

Check here for all of the latest Sum 41 (related) news!

Moderator: News Posters

Forum rules
While we welcome the re-posting of news items, we ask that all original items are credited & linked back to us.

Re: VOTE: Shorty Awards

Postby Gregorovich on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:07 am

Okay, just for clarification, One direction is not a BAND, neither is JLS. Therefore, Sum 41 are actually #7 on the list!
fuck this signature nonsense
User avatar

Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
 
Posts: 3145
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:25 am
Location: Leicester
First name: Gregor
Age: 21
Gender:
n00b: Jake
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Re: VOTE: Shorty Awards

Postby HugoDisasters on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:53 pm

Gregorovich wrote:Okay, just for clarification, One direction is not a BAND, neither is JLS. Therefore, Sum 41 are actually #7 on the list!

Really? why the fuck do they appear in the band category then :confusion: ?

Click to view the fullsize image.
User avatar

HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
 
Posts: 2979
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:19 pm
Location: Sweden
Age: 0
Gender:
n00b: You.
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Re: VOTE: Shorty Awards

Postby SickofEveryone on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:32 pm

Gregorovich wrote:Okay, just for clarification, One direction is not a BAND, neither is JLS. Therefore, Sum 41 are actually #7 on the list!

That's it? They should be #3 at least.
Image
SickofEveryone
Chuck
 
Posts: 2224
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:02 pm
Location: USA
First name: Al
Age: 17
Gender:
n00b: Myself
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Re: VOTE: Shorty Awards

Postby Gregorovich on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:34 pm

SickofEveryone wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:Okay, just for clarification, One direction is not a BAND, neither is JLS. Therefore, Sum 41 are actually #7 on the list!

That's it? They should be #3 at least.

Yeah, MCFLY is ahead of them. Didn't realise those guys were still around. I assumed they all died when my childhood died.
fuck this signature nonsense
User avatar

Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
 
Posts: 3145
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:25 am
Location: Leicester
First name: Gregor
Age: 21
Gender:
n00b: Jake
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Re: VOTE: Shorty Awards

Postby Heather on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:20 pm

yeah, the "band" category is filled with non-bands. And we lost a spot,
Image
User avatar

Heather
Moderator
 
Posts: 3071
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:43 pm
Location: South Carolina
First name: Heather
Age: 26
Gender:
Instrument 1: vocals
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Re: VOTE: Shorty Awards

Postby HugoDisasters on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:22 pm

fenderrocks wrote:yeah, the "band" category is filled with non-bands. And we lost a spot,

FUCK!
We have to bring it up... start creating troll accounts :2cool4u:

Click to view the fullsize image.
User avatar

HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
 
Posts: 2979
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:19 pm
Location: Sweden
Age: 0
Gender:
n00b: You.
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Re: VOTE: Shorty Awards

Postby TomiT14 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:26 pm

1) Whoa! Those Adammo kids are taking a burst! They were at 207 only 30 minutes ago, now at 238.

2) I just voted 3 times. None of them counted. :sosad:
User avatar

TomiT14
Moderator
 
Posts: 4261
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:19 pm
Location: Espoo, Finland
First name: Tomi
Age: 31
Gender:
PSN ID: TJT41
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Re: VOTE: Shorty Awards

Postby Heather on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:32 am

TomiT14 wrote:2) I just voted 3 times. None of them counted. :sosad:


yeah, I don't know why some votes aren't counting. I got a friend to vote yesterday and it never even showed up in the feed. I voted again. we'll see if they counted it

good grief, I'm beginning to think the whole voting is a joke, look at the PR section

"the public relations professional who uses Twitter and social media to provide useful and precise information to journalists on a consistent basis"

and Big Time Rush is in 2nd and 4th

and BASEBALL: http://shortyawards.com/category/baseball

Nick Jonas, Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, Justin Beiber?
Image
User avatar

Heather
Moderator
 
Posts: 3071
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:43 pm
Location: South Carolina
First name: Heather
Age: 26
Gender:
Instrument 1: vocals
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Re: VOTE: Shorty Awards

Postby TomiT14 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:17 am

fenderrocks wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:2) I just voted 3 times. None of them counted. :sosad:


yeah, I don't know why some votes aren't counting. I got a friend to vote yesterday and it never even showed up in the feed. I voted again. we'll see if they counted it

good grief, I'm beginning to think the whole voting is a joke, look at the PR section

"the public relations professional who uses Twitter and social media to provide useful and precise information to journalists on a consistent basis"

and Big Time Rush is in 2nd and 4th

and BASEBALL: http://shortyawards.com/category/baseball

Nick Jonas, Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, Justin Beiber?


Well, that's what you get when you let people write in the candidates. :glad:
User avatar

TomiT14
Moderator
 
Posts: 4261
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:19 pm
Location: Espoo, Finland
First name: Tomi
Age: 31
Gender:
PSN ID: TJT41
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Previous

Return to News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron