The Dark Knight Rises massacre in Colorado

Talk about what's happening now. Talk politics. Talk about whatever is going on in this world.
Noreason757
Hooch
First name: Sean
Instrument 1: keyboard
Instrument 2: guitar

The Dark Knight Rises massacre in Colorado

Post by Noreason757 »

some guy dressed as bane entered the midnight premiere of the dark knight rises in colorado opened up some kind of gas and opened fire on the audience, more than 12 have been killed and around 50 have been shot and wounded. There is no known motive for the attack as of now. This really pisses me off and makes me really sad that someone did this, i heard that 3-month-old baby was shot and killed, a six year old was killed. it makes me sick. I went to the midnight premiere last night and when i heard about this i was thinking it could have the theater i was at, i thank god it wasn't but my prayers go out to the people and their families who were there, and im not even religious. :angry: :balling:
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Re: The Dark Knight Rises massacre in Colorado

Post by Gregorovich »

I heard this news earlier. Unbelievable. I can't put into words how I feel about these shootings. The baby wasn't killed, but the 6-year-old was. The guy threw a tear gas canister into the audience and opened fire with a rifle. Somebody also said he was climbing the stairs into the cinema with his gun, just shooting people as he went past. Some people were even shot in the next-door theatre from bullets travelling through the walls.
fuck this signature nonsense
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Yeah, heard that on the news,RIP.
Sum41Ant27
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Anthony

Post by Sum41Ant27 »

Obama said something on the tv today, I have a feeling that this is going to effect the sales for this movie for the weekend REALLY BAD because of this.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Sum41Ant27 wrote:Obama said something on the tv today, I have a feeling that this is going to effect the sales for this movie for the weekend REALLY BAD because of this.
if it does, then americans are more retarded than I thought
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

Tbh. A three-month old in a movie theatre would probably spark the same response from me.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero

Post by Gregorovich »

! wrote:Tbh. A three-month old in a movie theatre would probably spark the same response from me.
Bad parenting and being shot aren't quite on the same level though.
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

Gregorovich wrote:
! wrote:Tbh. A three-month old in a movie theatre would probably spark the same response from me.
Bad parenting and being shot aren't quite on the same level though.
It's not just bad parenting. It's total disrespect to potentially 100+ other moviegoers.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

Oh well, some men just like to watch the world burn. See what I did there?
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Why always you, America ? I mean, we had a man down here shooting a bunch of gypsies, but he is considered a national hero around here.

And also, agree with Jake, that guy is great, I love him.
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
fergal41
Goon
First name: Fergal
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by fergal41 »

Bringing a three month old to TDKR is retarded. And if people don't go to see this movie because some nut job decided to commit a heinous crime, then they're retarded.

RIP to the twelve and my heart goes out to their families and all affected. Hope the scumbag gets what he deserves
Queso Man
King of Contradiction
First name: Bryant
360 Gamer Tag: Queso Man
Twitter: Queso_Man

Post by Queso Man »

As said, a 3 month old and a 6 year old should not be at a midnight premiere for any movie, let alone this. I'm sure some of you know how annoying kids can be when trying to enjoy an amazing movie.. such as what I experienced when seeing the Avengers (on my second time albeit).

He wasn't dressed as Bane though.. He was decked out in bullet proof wear with a helmet/gas-mask because he was throwing smoke. Sad though. Some men just wanna watch the world burn.

edit: I heard he was dressed like the Joker underneath his gear....
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Post by SumGeek »

Heard about this. Apparently you can't even go see a movie now without feeling safe. And of course the place would be filled for the midnight screening of the long awaited film of the summer. It's so unfortunate. RIP to all the lives lost and hope the others that are injured are pulling through.
finglemaster wrote:As said, a 3 month old and a 6 year old should not be at a midnight premiere for any movie, let alone this. I'm sure some of you know how annoying kids can be when trying to enjoy an amazing movie.. such as what I experienced when seeing the Avengers (on my second time albeit)
My Mom was questioning the same thing. Possibilities could be that they had no babysitters available (especially at that time of night.) Or a 6yr old is also a fan of Batman and maybe the parents thought it'd be okay to bring them along. I mean, you'd think theatres would be but I do agree, they should of went the next day at an earlier time.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

SumGeek wrote:My Mom was questioning the same thing. Possibilities could be that they had no babysitters available (especially at that time of night.) Or a 6yr old is also a fan of Batman and maybe the parents thought it'd be okay to bring them along. I mean, you'd think theatres would be but I do agree, they should of went the next day at an earlier time.
I was a big fan of South Park when I was 11, still, my mom kind of didn't let me watch it, so i have to sneak out of my bedroom every night and watch it behind her back.

The thing is, should a 6 year old watch a crazy motherfucker trying to destroy the world, cussing, pissing, shitting, killing, and whatever the fuck The Joker likes to do...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero

Post by Gregorovich »

FuckT41182 wrote:
SumGeek wrote:My Mom was questioning the same thing. Possibilities could be that they had no babysitters available (especially at that time of night.) Or a 6yr old is also a fan of Batman and maybe the parents thought it'd be okay to bring them along. I mean, you'd think theatres would be but I do agree, they should of went the next day at an earlier time.
I was a big fan of South Park when I was 11, still, my mom kind of didn't let me watch it, so i have to sneak out of my bedroom every night and watch it behind her back.

The thing is, should a 6 year old watch a crazy motherfucker trying to destroy the world, cussing, pissing, shitting, killing, and whatever the fuck The Joker likes to do...
Strangely enough, that's exactly what he got. No disrespect at all, RIP.
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

DA FUCK?
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Post by SumGeek »

I was reading my Twitter timeline earlier and someone suggested Christian Bale should go visit all those injured in the event that took place--Now there's an idea! Although it can't make the situation any better, I think that'd be a nice gesture.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

What an imbecile.
[donate][/donate]
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

SumGeek wrote:I was reading my Twitter timeline earlier and someone suggested Christian Bale should go visit all those injured in the event that took place--Now there's an idea! Although it can't make the situation any better, I think that'd be a nice gesture.
Somebody should dress up as The Joker again and run in their room trying to kill them. What a joke that would be, I believe most of them would piss their pants, and throwing in another smoke would be awesome.
182sins
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Cyril
Instrument 2: Vox
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: @cyril_41

Post by 182sins »

I read her twitter feed and the last tweet she posted was something like "movie starts in 20 min". That was weird :/

Pretty sad story.