Amy Winehouse dead!

Talk about what's happening now. Talk politics. Talk about whatever is going on in this world.
Hexidecimal
First name: Kevin
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Keys

Re: Amy Winehouse dead!

Post by Hexidecimal »

If you succumb to drugs then what are you other than weak? Being addicted to fast food, drinking, or smoking, or drugs is due to the same genes. I've been addicted to drugs for a short time, and once I realized it was fucking pathetic I got out, people who go the other way do NOT deserve sympathy, but they shouldn't be disrespected either.

Not to say you shouldn't respect the dead, but this shouldn't even be getting media attention, at MOST she's a c list celebrity.
Hexidecimal

Post by Hexidecimal »

Shelley41! wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
Shelley41! wrote:It was her own choice to use drugs, but it is a fucking addiction. So that isn't so easy to fucking heal from, stupids.

FuckT41182 wrote:cause being a drug addict is a sign of weak personality
This is so fucking untrue, shithead. I actually KNOW what addiction feels like and I am all but a weak personality, fuckshitcunthomo

Just losing it here.
Actually starting to do drugs is a sign of a weak personality, everyone knows it's bad for you and she probably thought she was able to handle it.. like many others thought.. your addiction probably had nothing to do with it but this is how I think about it
Define weak personality
i'd say weak in the sense your common sense or intellectual side wasn't able to overcome feeling bad about yourself, thinking that drugs is a valid option to escape whatever reality you don't want to see, and If you decide that drugs (hard drugs) is going to be a good idea for recreation, then i'd say you're flat out stupid. This is not to say you can't move past it and strengthen yourself, maybe gain the intellect to make better decisions.
SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Post by SickofEveryone »

“I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”

Martin Luther King Jr.
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

SickofEveryone wrote:
Jessica Dovey wrote:“I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy.
Martin Luther King Jr. wrote:Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Post by Heather »

I just hate its over shadowing the tragedy in Norway, there's been more on her death than that. I don't know much about her so no emotional connection here, yeah its sad, but greater people die every day.
Hexidecimal

Post by Hexidecimal »

yeah, most people are saying the things they say because they don't give a shit about amy winehouse, her music is terrible, dying sucks, but 86 children dying is much worse than a second rate singer.
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

I don't even know who the bitch is, but she sounds like a real winner, so fuck her.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

once again, this thread is a shirt storm.
Lars
All Killer No Filler

Post by Lars »

Hexidecimal wrote:yeah, most people are saying the things they say because they don't give a shit about amy winehouse, her music is terrible, dying sucks, but 86 children dying is much worse than a second rate singer.
Of course it is! And we have all respect for those kids, and my prayers are with their families.

Here in Belgium, her death isn't overshadowing that tragedy at all, as it should be. But for me, personally, it's understandable that more people are shocked or touched by Winehouse's dead, since they have a emotional connection somehow. And I did say 'understandable', I didn't say I feel the same way.

I'm just being honest. What if Deryck died yesterday due an overdosis?(not saying he's on drugs again, but just imagine) For example Blink 182 or -whatever- Justin Bieber fans would exactly say the same: "Stop whining about the 2nd rate singer and think of the tragedy in Norway".

It's just an understandable reaction.

My favourite soccer player died 3 years a go, exactly a week after I got a picture with him. I watched every game he played. When people text you to say he's dead, it's a punch in the face.
Hexidecimal

Post by Hexidecimal »

Do drugs; live like a maniac; you'll likely die an embarrassing death.

Such is life. Why pretend she was some wholesome spirit just because she's not around anymore. You silly little fucks did the same thing when MJ died. If you want people to say good shit about you at your funeral; do good shit during your life. It's that simple.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

What pisses off the most is that everyone is like "R.I.P. Amy" and they feel all bad and shit but I haven't seen one person say anything about Corporal Mark Palin. A man who fought and died for his country.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Shelley41! wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
Shelley41! wrote:It was her own choice to use drugs, but it is a fucking addiction. So that isn't so easy to fucking heal from, stupids.

This is so fucking untrue, shithead. I actually KNOW what addiction feels like and I am all but a weak personality, fuckshitcunthomo

Just losing it here.
Actually starting to do drugs is a sign of a weak personality, everyone knows it's bad for you and she probably thought she was able to handle it.. like many others thought.. your addiction probably had nothing to do with it but this is how I think about it
Define weak personality
feeling sorry for yourself all the time and thinking that there is no way out while you have more ways out than 90 % of other people out there ? She had nothing to complain about in her life, If she traded her life with kids in Africa who can choose between AIDS and Malaria, than she would probably never start doing drugs ...

I don't say she deserved to die, and it's a life lost, but what can you expect after having a life like that ? Don't tell me that her personality was strong, my friend is 18 years old and he's been taking care of his ill mother and little sister for two years now, everyday after school he works whereever he can, and that is a strong personality ... he would never touch drugs, not even a beer, cause he knows he can't ... but he doesn't feel sorry for himself

almost every single person has a reason or two in their life to say - ''Fuck this, I just wanna end it.'' , but we just carry on, and we also think of our friends and family, we don't wanna let them down and become a drug addict ...

and she was a weak personality, cause a strong person would never hurt her family(especially her mother) so much ... so at least in my honest opinion she never was strong, and I truly believe that she would agree with me on this, cause I doubt she wanned to die, so Shelley, thanks for the nice words, but my opinion stays unchanged, cause my brother is a drug addict, and if he's strong than I don't wanna live in this world for sure
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Aarne
360 Gamer Tag: partonen2
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: Gobbed

Post by patenttiftw »

Who's Amy Winehouse
Last edited by patenttiftw on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

patenttiftw wrote:Who's Amy Winehouse
doesn't matter, she's dead.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Bobbyjames wrote:
patenttiftw wrote:Who's Amy Winehouse
doesn't matter, she's dead.
I actually lol'd
[donate][/donate]
samueeL
Finnish Flash
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by samueeL »

I don't know if it's too soon...?

What did Amy Winehouse say when they tried to drag her back to rehab...
Nothing, she was dead.

McDonalds are releasing the Amy Winehouse McValue meal, its just Coke and Ice

What was Amy Winehouse’s biggest hit? Her last one!

Apparently Amy winehouse is not dead. When the police drew a line around her body, she sat up and tried to sort it.

Lets not all focus on the negatives that surround her death, lets focus on the good things she left us with.
Like a fucking chance at scoring some crack in London again.

And my personal favorite:
Can all those mourners outside Amy Winehouse’s home please form a line? It’s what she would’ve wanted.
Noreason757
Hooch
First name: Sean
Instrument 1: keyboard
Instrument 2: guitar

Post by Noreason757 »

samueeL wrote:I don't know if it's too soon...?

What did Amy Winehouse say when they tried to drag her back to rehab...
Nothing, she was dead.

McDonalds are releasing the Amy Winehouse McValue meal, its just Coke and Ice

What was Amy Winehouse’s biggest hit? Her last one!

Apparently Amy winehouse is not dead. When the police drew a line around her body, she sat up and tried to sort it.

Lets not all focus on the negatives that surround her death, lets focus on the good things she left us with.
Like a fucking chance at scoring some crack in London again.

And my personal favorite:
Can all those mourners outside Amy Winehouse’s home please form a line? It’s what she would’ve wanted.
hahaha..ha i laughed hard at tht last one :devious: :hehe:
SBMurder
Ma Poubelle
First name: Jeff

Post by SBMurder »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Shelley41! wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:

Just losing it here.
Define weak personality
feeling sorry for yourself all the time and thinking that there is no way out while you have more ways out than 90 % of other people out there ? She had nothing to complain about in her life, If she traded her life with kids in Africa who can choose between AIDS and Malaria, than she would probably never start doing drugs ...

I don't say she deserved to die, and it's a life lost, but what can you expect after having a life like that ? Don't tell me that her personality was strong, my friend is 18 years old and he's been taking care of his ill mother and little sister for two years now, everyday after school he works whereever he can, and that is a strong personality ... he would never touch drugs, not even a beer, cause he knows he can't ... but he doesn't feel sorry for himself

almost every single person has a reason or two in their life to say - ''Fuck this, I just wanna end it.'' , but we just carry on, and we also think of our friends and family, we don't wanna let them down and become a drug addict ...

and she was a weak personality, cause a strong person would never hurt her family(especially her mother) so much ... so at least in my honest opinion she never was strong, and I truly believe that she would agree with me on this, cause I doubt she wanned to die, so Shelley, thanks for the nice words, but my opinion stays unchanged, cause my brother is a drug addict, and if he's strong than I don't wanna live in this world for sure
I have at least a dozen friends who do drugs on a regular basis like a few times a week but they have no problems or anything they dont have a "weak Personality"
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

congrats to Amy Winehouse, 5 days sober! a new record!
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

a rehashed joke, but still:

what's the difference between Amy Winehouse and a Moped?

A Moped can hit 30.