Casey Anthony Found NOT Guilty

Talk about what's happening now. Talk politics. Talk about whatever is going on in this world.
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Casey Anthony Found NOT Guilty

Post by Gutter Dreams »

for those of you who've been following the trial/case (I haven't) but Casey Anthony was found not guilty of murdering her 2 year old daughter. Her chargers are as follows:
  • not guilty of 1st degree murder
    not guilty of aggravated child abuse
    not guilty of aggravated manslaughter of a child
    guilty of providing false information to a law enforcement officer
Anyone who HAS been following the case - knows very well that she did it. even Lord Voldermort

Personally, I think she did it. what do you guys think about it?
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Re: Casey Anthony Found NOT Guilty

Post by Mitchell »

I was just reading a few articles about the case.. the bitch should be shot as soon as she's set free

btw:
Last edited by Mitchell on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

I'm not that surprised, the grandpa said it best : ''Another Goddamn Miscarriage Of Justice.''
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Ferdehh41
Ma Poubelle
First name: Ferdi

Post by Ferdehh41 »

blackhawk1105 wrote:I was just reading a few articles about the case.. the bitch should be shot as soon as she's set free

btw:
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

The legal system is so fucked.
Gutter Dreams

Post by Gutter Dreams »

sumfan4 wrote:The legal system is so fucked.
I'm still trying to understand HOW she isn't guilty!
SBMurder
Ma Poubelle
First name: Jeff

Post by SBMurder »

Shits fucked up nowadays
Shelley41
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Shelley

Post by Shelley41 »

Reminds me of O.J. Simpson not being guilty.

It is all bullshit

SARAH IS MY WIFE. DEAL WITH IT.
http://therearetoomanyurlstaken.tumblr.com/
Gutter Dreams

Post by Gutter Dreams »

Shelley41 wrote: It is all bullshit
Pretty much, maybe if she was found not guilty because SOMEONE had some doubt but nope. not the case :suicide:
dbauer91
Billy Spleen
Instrument 2: drums
Instrument 3: keyboard

Post by dbauer91 »

i don't really have a problem w/ them finding her not guilty. if the evidence wasn't conclusive, then they really had no choice. not that i think she should be set free if she had killed her daughter (she should def be thrown in jail if that's the case), but w/o the appropriate evidence, i'm not gonna freak out and think it's an outrageous ruling (an outrageous crime, yes, but ruling, no). one thing that def surprises me, though, is the fact that she didn't get convicted of child neglect.
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Post by SumGeek »

I KNOW she did it. Who says their daughter was missing and kidnapped by her "Nanny" (Who no one could find which lead authorities to believe this Nanny was made up. Not even her family and friends knew of this said Nanny.) And not tell anyone? She kept making up excuses when her mother wanted to speak with Caylee. No mother just doesn't report their missing child. Now I heard she's saying Caylee may have fell into the pool and she's just covering it up. Her mother said they always had the ladder out of the pool and locked onto the side or something. It just doesn't add up. The judge and jury are ridiculous and can't even see through her.
dbauer91
Billy Spleen

Post by dbauer91 »

SumGeek wrote:I KNOW she did it. Who says their daughter was missing and kidnapped by her "Nanny" (Who no one could find which lead authorities to believe this Nanny was made up. Not even her family and friends knew of this said Nanny.) And not tell anyone? She kept making up excuses when her mother wanted to speak with Caylee. No mother just doesn't report their missing child. Now I heard she's saying Caylee may have fell into the pool and she's just covering it up. Her mother said they always had the ladder out of the pool and locked onto the side or something. It just doesn't add up. The judge and jury are ridiculous and can't even see through her.
well unless you were there or there is irrefutable evidence, you don't KNOW she did it. and that's exactly why she got set free. and btw 70, that old grandpa swore exactly 70 times.
Gutter Dreams

Post by Gutter Dreams »

this came up on my dash next to a picture of Caylee
This beautiful little soul was taken away by her own mother.

The one person in the world she should’ve been able to trust. Casey Anthony googled things like “how to break a neck” “death” and “how to make chloroform”. She lied to her family, friends, and the police about her daughters whereabouts. She said a nanny was taking care of her, the woman she claimed to be the nanny, has never met Casey or her family before. Caylee was found with duct tape around her skull. There were traces or decomposition and chloroform found in Casey’s car. She didn’t report her baby girl missing for a month, ism sorry but any mother worthy of having a child would report their child missing after a few hours. She got a tattoo that says “Bella Vita” which means good or beautiful life, while her child was missing! WHO WOULD GET A TATTOO CLAIMING THEY HAVE A BEAUTIFUL LIFE WHILE THEIR BABY IS MISSING? I’m so upset for Caylee.

This is beyond ridiculous. Our justice system is horrible. She wasn’t even found guilty of child abuse?!

This beautiful girl will never see justice because once “not guilty” was read double jeopardy set in immediately.

So ashamed of the American justice system right now.

R.I.P Caylee<3 You’ll get justice one day sweet girl.
this makes me so sick.
She tattoos Bella Vita. It’s Italian and it basically means Wonderful life without any sort of problems or worries. You son of bitch…
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?

Post by SumGeek »

dbauer91 wrote:
SumGeek wrote:I KNOW she did it. Who says their daughter was missing and kidnapped by her "Nanny" (Who no one could find which lead authorities to believe this Nanny was made up. Not even her family and friends knew of this said Nanny.) And not tell anyone? She kept making up excuses when her mother wanted to speak with Caylee. No mother just doesn't report their missing child. Now I heard she's saying Caylee may have fell into the pool and she's just covering it up. Her mother said they always had the ladder out of the pool and locked onto the side or something. It just doesn't add up. The judge and jury are ridiculous and can't even see through her.
well unless you were there or there is irrefutable evidence, you don't KNOW she did it. and that's exactly why she got set free. and btw 70, that old grandpa swore exactly 70 times.
Well, for no one to see how she could of done it, is what I'm saying. I already watched a special on this case before she changed her story. Why do you think a lot of people are fuming about the verdict? It's because of what we do know. It just doesn't add up that she couldn't be guilty. I dunno, I think a lot of people share the same opinion as I do.
dbauer91
Billy Spleen

Post by dbauer91 »

SumGeek wrote:
dbauer91 wrote:
Well, for no one to see how she could of done it, is what I'm saying. I already watched a special on this case before she changed her story. Why do you think a lot of people are fuming about the verdict? It's because of what we do know. It just doesn't add up that she couldn't be guilty. I dunno, I think a lot of people share the same opinion as I do.
oh no doubt, the overwhelming majority of people def feel that way. personally, i'm undecided, as i don't feel informed enough to form an opinion on the matter. i def can see why so many are outraged, though, because at the very least it seems like casey KNEW about her daughter's death, even if she didn't kill her personally.
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?

Post by SumGeek »

dbauer91 wrote:
SumGeek wrote:
dbauer91 wrote:
oh no doubt, the overwhelming majority of people def feel that way. personally, i'm undecided, as i don't feel informed enough to form an opinion on the matter. i def can see why so many are outraged, though, because at the very least it seems like casey KNEW about her daughter's death, even if she didn't kill her personally.
Exactly! I didn't even think twice about her being guilty. If you weren't, why would you not inform authorities and report your missing daughter? Even if she didn't intentionally kill her. You would want to do everything to clear your name. Of course the police would investigate you but that's only cause they would do that with any parent first and then continue on with the case. She didn't do the right thing regardless and should face some sort of consequence even if she didn't kill her for not reporting her for a month. Not that I know her personally, but it seems as if Caylee was a burden to her and she couldn't do the things she did before. Hence why she was partying after the disappearance of her daughter and the tattoo. Apparently Caylee was with her Grandma a lot.
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

It's a sick world we're living in.. :sosad:
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?

Post by SumGeek »

(CNN) -- A woman who befriended Casey Anthony in jail told investigators that Anthony confided she would "knock out" her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, so she could go out at night while the child slept, according to a police report.

The inmate, identified in the document as Maya Derkovic, of Ocala, Florida, told police in a jailhouse interview that she used to talk with Anthony through the jail's ventilation system. She said Anthony told her she regretted having a child so early in life, and gave three different versions of the events surrounding Caylee's disappearance.

Another inmate, Robyn Adams, of Altamonte Springs, Florida, told investigators that Anthony said she used chloroform on Caylee to help the child sleep, the police report said. The mention of chloroform is significant because investigators found evidence consistent with human decomposition and traces of chloroform in the trunk of a car that belonged to Casey Anthony after Caylee disappeared in June 2008.
Saw this on another website and remember hearing about inmates saying she confessed to certain things.

Some more evidence was they found duct tape over Caylees mouth with a heart sticker on the tape. They found the exact same pack of stickers at the Anthony home, with a sticker missing.
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

gejmik wrote:It's a sick world we're living in.. :sosad:
Deal with it :2cool4u:

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
Gutter Dreams

Post by Gutter Dreams »

SumGeek wrote:
(CNN) -- A woman who befriended Casey Anthony in jail told investigators that Anthony confided she would "knock out" her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, so she could go out at night while the child slept, according to a police report.

The inmate, identified in the document as Maya Derkovic, of Ocala, Florida, told police in a jailhouse interview that she used to talk with Anthony through the jail's ventilation system. She said Anthony told her she regretted having a child so early in life, and gave three different versions of the events surrounding Caylee's disappearance.

Another inmate, Robyn Adams, of Altamonte Springs, Florida, told investigators that Anthony said she used chloroform on Caylee to help the child sleep, the police report said. The mention of chloroform is significant because investigators found evidence consistent with human decomposition and traces of chloroform in the trunk of a car that belonged to Casey Anthony after Caylee disappeared in June 2008.
Saw this on another website and remember hearing about inmates saying she confessed to certain things.

Some more evidence was they found duct tape over Caylees mouth with a heart sticker on the tape. They found the exact same pack of stickers at the Anthony home, with a sticker missing.
not to mention all the google searches on her computer as well as other evidence that they couldn't bring into the trial.