gay marriage

Talk about what's happening now. Talk politics. Talk about whatever is going on in this world.
Aaron
Underclass Hero
First name: Aaron
360 Gamer Tag: xRG West
Instrument 1: Trumpet
Instrument 2: Guitar

gay marriage

Post by Aaron »

so, gay marriage is now legal in New York. What are the laws like where you live? What’s your opinion on the matter?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110625/ts_ ... ge_newyork

I think it’s pretty awesome this got passed and that it should be legal everywhere.
"Nice Guys Finish Last" -Leo Durocher
My masters are Still Waiting and Madjid
My Brothers and Sisters are Jake, Sara, and Heather.
My Noobs are Sum41Ant27 turtlehobopirate. My Grand-Noob is GutterDreams.
We have a messed up family :)
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Re: gay marriage

Post by FuckT41182 »

it's not legal in here yet, I don't really care if it will be legalized or not, marriages generally are not as famous as they used to be, especially young people don't really wanna marry ...

but if gays wanna marry, they should be allowed
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

FuckT41182 wrote: but if gays wanna marry, they should be allowed
this isn't a personal attack at you. just so you know.

i hate when people label other people or treat gay people as something separate from everyone else. i feel a person's sexual orientation shouldn't define that person, and we shouldn't keep treating it as some kind of special or separate quality and label humans into two groups; "gay" and "normal".

not to get too off topic, but back in 2008 when they elected Obama president, they made a big deal about him being black and being the first "black president". WHO CARES? if society wants to treat everyone equally, forget about fucking race, sexual orientation etc, and let that person be a person and not a "gay person" or "black president".

it shouldn't be "gay people" it should be "people who are gay", cause they are people just like the rest of us. no one should be separated or segregated ever. that is equality.

that said, people who are gay shouldn't prance around and be openly gay, people are arrogant and you'll never get acceptance if you make a spectacle about it. like i said, your gayness should never define you as a person. and people who force they're lifestyle on someone else is wrong.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

2712 wrote:

i hate when people label other people or treat gay people as something separate from everyone else. i feel a person's sexual orientation shouldn't define that person, and we shouldn't keep treating it as some kind of special or separate quality and label humans into two groups; "gay" and "normal".

not to get too off topic, but back in 2008 when they elected Obama president, they made a big deal about him being black and being the first "black president". WHO CARES? if society wants to treat everyone equally, forget about fucking race, sexual orientation etc, and let that person be a person and not a "gay person" or "black president".

it shouldn't be "gay people" it should be "people who are gay", cause they are people just like the rest of us. no one should be separated or segregated ever. that is equality.

that said, people who are gay shouldn't prance around and be openly gay, people are arrogant and you'll never get acceptance if you make a spectacle about it. like i said, your gayness should never define you as a person. and people who force they're lifestyle on someone else is wrong.
positive karma x1,000,000. dude this is awesome and you sir, are the fucking man.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

2712 wrote:

hmm, I don't see nothing offensive about it, they're different, that's why people say gay marriage, there is nothing bad about it, I have a few lesbian friends and they call themselves lesbos either, because that's what they are, women with a different sexual orientation, and calling them lesbians is nothing wrong, they just are different and they have a name for their minority, just like a fighter is called a fighter because he likes violence, or a man who fucks 10 different women a week is called a whore, cause he is ...

And I think that even gay people and black people would hate your post more, cause these days they are finally strong and they are PROUD of what they are, and they should be, cause there is no difference, if you're white or black, gay or straight, you still can be much better than any other person in the world ...

it is a sure thing that them being different gets them a different name, but there are offensive and non-offensive names between those, for example you can say :
''This guys is black, and I think that black people are much better sprinters than white people.'' - you just think about a possibility that their color of the skin may be related to their physical strength ...

but it would be offensive to say :
''Ha, those fucking niggaz run faster than deed.''

once again, I see nothing wrong about calling different people a different name, it doesn't have to mean that you find them worse or something, but there is no reason to pretend like they are not different cause they are, and the fact that they are a little different doesn't mean that you can't like them ...

and I personally don't think that it mattes if you say gay people or people who are gay, it still points out to the one and only direction, and the direction is that they are a little different ... for example in our school, there is a teacher that is gay, and he told it to us this way : ''I'm gay.'' not ''I am a person that is gay.'' ... and you know what, nobody gives a fuck that he's gay, I mean, why the fuck should we? He's a good teacher, that's all I care about ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

It's legal here since 2005, it's one of the best laws that Zapatero has passed, and the anti-smoking one too.
I've got a few friends who are gay, I don't care if my friends fuck boys or girls, it's theirs business not mine
Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Post by Jables »

Of course everyone should be allowed to marry, love is love :glad:
Homophobia is so gay! :hehe: :2cool4u:
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

It has been legal since 2001 over here, everyone should be allowed to marry if they want to. Even though I think marriage is a fucking retarded thing
Jables
Chuck

Post by Jables »

blackhawk1105 wrote:It has been legal since 2001 over here, everyone should be allowed to marry if they want to. Even though I think marriage is a fucking retarded thing
I suppose it's cos it makes people feel that their love is 'official', although it really shouldn't need to be validated.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Boys can't fuck boys! it's disgusting!
This is my personal opinion :happy:

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Jables
Chuck

Post by Jables »

Madjid wrote:Boys can't fuck boys! it's disgusting!
Way to be tolerant :silly:
Do you approve of girls fucking girls? I especially approve of that one :hehe: :2cool4u:
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

Madjid wrote:Boys can't fuck boys! it's disgusting!
I think that one's everyones personal opninion. For the matter we are extremely backwards here and burn them at the stake.

Yeah right, your chances of getting hired are higher if you're openly gay because if someone denies you you can just call them homophobic and cry in the media. Gays have every right that staright people have, if not more.
ptido
Bunkface

Post by ptido »

There's nothing more beautiful than a girl fucking a girl, except Steve fucking Cone on stage during Pain for Pleasure.

Seriously, yes I approve gay marriage and I don't understand why people wouldn't agree since most of them are not concerned by this. I also approve adoption for gay couple, I understand that people may disagree with this, but concerning gay marriage, I still can't see what could we wrong with this.

Here in France there's still no gay marriage, but there's a stuff called "PACS" which states that 2 people live together. Nothing symbolic, just a lawyer thing...
We must use our voices as a flag.
And make it resonate in every building, in every head.

The youth is raising up in burning cages, not just pretences.

We are the solution.

http://sum41-france.com
182sins
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Cyril
Instrument 2: Vox
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: @cyril_41

Post by 182sins »

Thanks Ptido, I didn't remember if marriage between gay people is legal here in france. I know a lot of people who are against it, but some others are for it. I personnaly don't mind at all, they should be allowed to do whatever they want to ! I'm a little bit skeptical about adoption though, but since I don't know much about the subject I prefer saying nothing. One thing though, the people I know who are against gay marriage are also racist, and I fuckin hate that.
ptido
Bunkface

Post by ptido »

The funny thing is that apparently the majority of people are for it, at least in France.

Where is democracy ?
We must use our voices as a flag.
And make it resonate in every building, in every head.

The youth is raising up in burning cages, not just pretences.

We are the solution.

http://sum41-france.com
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

2712 wrote:

I don't really know if this matters. Everyone is different, there's no reason to not point it out, that's the coolest thing about the human race, everyone is different.

I don't see why we shouldn't treat gays as something different because well, they are, but we should say that it is awesome, because if everyone was the same it would be boring as fuck. So, embrace the difference? I dunno, that's the way I see it. Like with the Obama thing, I mean it was cool he was black, and that the whole equality thing was more evident than ever. It's good to point out these things...
Spoiler: show
not sure if those paragraphs made sense
Anyway this is pretty cool. Remember gays aren't just men, they're women too Madjid, do you approve of the lesbians marriage?

I don't see why it isn't legal for them to get married everywhere already, I mean it just seems so stupid and governments spend so much time arguing over it and wasting money when it doesn't even matter? Like wtf, concentrate on important stuff.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

No, i do not approve of lesbians marriage too, Tyler.
And Yes, your paragraph made sense to me, you and i are looking at it from different angles, i understand all you're talking about, but i juts don't agree with it, because of the way i was raised, my religion, mu culture, and a lot of other factors that are so sacred to me, i only posted in this topic for the sake of contribution, i know all of you think i'm weird and mislead, but it's okay, this can go on for ages, so let's just embrace this amazing creature.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/us ... 585964.jpg[/imgwidth]

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

Well I guess I can say it is ok for you to see it as that way. But at the same time, although people like you do disagree with it, I don't think it is a big enough issue for government to be wasting time over.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Tyler. wrote: I don't think it is a big enough issue for government to be wasting time over.
Of course man, there are many issues that are Waaaay more worthy of attention than this.

OWNED
Jables
Chuck

Post by Jables »

Madjid wrote:No, i do not approve of lesbians marriage too, Tyler.
And Yes, your paragraph made sense to me, you and i are looking at it from different angles, i understand all you're talking about, but i juts don't agree with it, because of the way i was raised, my religion, mu culture, and a lot of other factors that are so sacred to me, i only posted in this topic for the sake of contribution, i know all of you think i'm weird and mislead, but it's okay, this can go on for ages, so let's just embrace this amazing creature.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/us ... 585964.jpg[/imgwidth]
It can go on for ages....... so can the amount of time I stare at that pic :2cool4u: