Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 12/10/08*

Post by Pedro »

Whatta pathetic thread.
Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Post by Pedro »

daredbus wrote:What an uber pathetic thread.
tomhoppus
Transvestite God
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Post by tomhoppus »

Dear God, this has to be the most spammed thread. (By bots!)
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote: I still cant get into the PD media sec
Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Post by Pedro »

You guys made me double post D:<
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 22/01/09*

Post by Jake »

New rule.

The Youtube thread one has gone - theres a new subforum in Whatever for it.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by LTS »

Here's a suggestion

1. Ignore All rules.

But seriously what's the new rule? They look the same to me
One of a Kind of Something
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

LTS wrote:Here's a suggestion

1. Ignore All rules.

The new rule is: you're bant. I'm fed up of your shit posts.

The new one is the last one about sigs. It's always been an unwritten rule but it's happened several times lately

PS. Come back as a changed person
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

Jake! wrote:
LTS wrote:Here's a suggestion

1. Ignore All rules.

The new rule is: you're bant. I'm fed up of your shit posts.

The new one is the last one about sigs. It's always been an unwritten rule but it's happened several times lately

PS. Come back as a changed person
lol, bans don't work...
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

here are some rules that should be added.

1. Don't argue with a mod or admin.
2. Be positive. This is a fun community and we want to keep it a positive place.
3. Admins decisions are final.
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

LTS wrote:here are some rules that should be added.

1. Don't argue with a mod or admin.
2. Be positive. This is a fun community and we want to keep it a positive place.
3. Admins decisions are final.
1 = not a rule. You're welcome to argue with me all you want. You'll probably have me breathing down your neck waiting for you to fuck up even the slightest so I can give you a warning, but you can definitely argue with me.
2. = only half true. Negativity should come and go. If it's a bad thing that is going on, negativity is appropriate... but if we don't do anything wrong and everything is fine... why be negative?
3. Admins don't make many mistakes. Of course admin decisions are final. That isn't even needed to be posted it's so well known.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

Jordan wrote:Well, I recently was private messaging with one of our members about someone being banned, he kept asking me where in the, "TNS Rulebook" does it say that (insert broken rule here) and I was wondering, "What TNS Rulebook is this guy talking about?" So now, I have decided to write some general rules to make the forum run smoothly.
It's safe to conclude that these rules did nothing and didn't help the forum run smoothly at all. These rules = the problem.
I am shocked that the mods/admins haven't figured that out yet...
If they were taken down, sure, a couple topics will be bumped just because, but it will stop. Everyone would stop their bitching if these rules weren't so strict. Look @ PD, i don't rules as strict as these...
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Peter wrote:
Jordan wrote:Well, I recently was private messaging with one of our members about someone being banned, he kept asking me where in the, "TNS Rulebook" does it say that (insert broken rule here) and I was wondering, "What TNS Rulebook is this guy talking about?" So now, I have decided to write some general rules to make the forum run smoothly.
It's safe to conclude that these rules did nothing and didn't help the forum run smoothly at all. These rules = the problem.
If they were taken down, sure, a couple topics will be bumped just because, but it will stop. Everyone would stop their bitching if these rules weren't so strict. Look @ PD, i don't rules as strict as these...
The problem isn't the rules, the problem is the people who can't seem to follow these rules. In fact, these rules are pretty basic and pretty much the same on every forum that can manage to keep its head above water.

I don't see what's so hard about not posting in a one month old topic if you have nothing to say.

And the only people that seem to bitch are you and Luke.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

No, I'm stopping. Ignore that post please and thank you
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

Peter wrote: It's safe to conclude that these rules did nothing and didn't help the forum run smoothly at all. These rules = the problem.
When we were putting together a list of rules that should be followed on this site... the main thing we based our rule systems on were the rules that PD had. We looked back on PD, along with a couple of other websites to make a list of rules that we felt fit this website. PD has a topic that shows all of the rules of the website. You can find it in the "Whatever" section, along with plenty of others I am sure. Realize that you are allowed to have your fun as long as it doesn't turn into a big spam fest or a big argument. We don't even look in the Forum Games section for the most part, but you guys don't seem to make use of your opportunities in there. If you're looking to have fun, find legal ways to do it, and stop attempting to make this place a complete anarchy. Really, no forum is going to succeed if there isn't a set of rules to follow. We have only banned like 3 members in the past year, and all 3 of which were basically anarchists... rebels without a cause. Members like Tom can easily find a way past all of this negativity and have fun on here... although he seems to post less these days... plus, I don't think it would be a stretch to say that the Chat Box is possibly the coolest little gadget that any forum has incorporated.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

Peter wrote:No, I'm stopping. Ignore that post please and thank you
Come on Kyle.. Read!!

We need to be able to delete our own posts.
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

Jeremy wrote:
Peter wrote:
The problem isn't the rules, the problem is the people who can't seem to follow these rules. In fact, these rules are pretty basic and pretty much the same on every forum that can manage to keep its head above water.

I don't see what's so hard about not posting in a one month old topic if you have nothing to say.

Where have i complained about the rules? my only posts in this thread are suggestions of new rules...
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

LTS wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
Peter wrote:

Where have i complained about the rules? my only posts in this thread are suggestions of new rules...
I talking about the thing about the bots that got you kicked out of the Underclassmen.
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

Jeremy wrote:
LTS wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
Peter wrote:

I talking about the thing about the bots that got you kicked out of the Underclassmen.
ah yeah...... that.... :balling:
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

:lol!:
angie
First name: Angela
Instrument 2: piano