TNS Rulebook *Updated 22/01/09*

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 12/10/08*

Postby Pedro on Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:06 pm

Whatta pathetic thread.
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar

Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
 
Posts: 6934
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:12 am
Age: 0
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 12/10/08*

Postby Pedro on Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:14 pm

daredbus wrote:What an uber pathetic thread.
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar

Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
 
Posts: 6934
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:12 am
Age: 0
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 12/10/08*

Postby tomhoppus on Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:14 pm

Dear God, this has to be the most spammed thread. (By bots!)
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote:I still cant get into the PD media sec


Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
User avatar

tomhoppus
Transvestite God
 
Posts: 5781
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:37 pm
Location: In Your Pants
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Age: 32
Gender:
n00b: Park, ATBCF
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 12/10/08*

Postby Pedro on Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:10 am

You guys made me double post D:<
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar

Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
 
Posts: 6934
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:12 am
Age: 0
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 22/01/09*

Postby Jake on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:47 am

New rule.

The Youtube thread one has gone - theres a new subforum in Whatever for it.
Image
<3 Sumfan


Donate to TNS:
User avatar

Jake
Administrator
 
Posts: 3194
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:31 pm
Location: Portsmouth, England
First name: Jake :O
Age: 25
Gender:
Last.fm Username: Boneloner
Twitter: broughjc

PostThis post was deleted by Jake on Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:29 am.

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 22/01/09*

Postby Jake on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:01 pm

LTS wrote:Here's a suggestion

1. Ignore All rules.

But seriously what's the new rule? They look the same to me

The new rule is: you're bant. I'm fed up of your shit posts.

The new one is the last one about sigs. It's always been an unwritten rule but it's happened several times lately

PS. Come back as a changed person
Image
<3 Sumfan


Donate to TNS:
User avatar

Jake
Administrator
 
Posts: 3194
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:31 pm
Location: Portsmouth, England
First name: Jake :O
Age: 25
Gender:
Last.fm Username: Boneloner
Twitter: broughjc

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 22/01/09*

Postby Peterr on Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:20 pm

Jake! wrote:
LTS wrote:Here's a suggestion

1. Ignore All rules.

But seriously what's the new rule? They look the same to me

The new rule is: you're bant. I'm fed up of your shit posts.

The new one is the last one about sigs. It's always been an unwritten rule but it's happened several times lately

PS. Come back as a changed person

lol, bans don't work...
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
 
Posts: 7849
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:14 am
First name: Peter
Age: 17
Gender:

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 22/01/09*

Postby LTS on Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:23 pm

here are some rules that should be added.

1. Don't argue with a mod or admin.
2. Be positive. This is a fun community and we want to keep it a positive place.
3. Admins decisions are final.
One of a Kind of Something
User avatar

LTS
Underclass Zero
 
Posts: 3429
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:17 am
Location: America
First name: Luke
Age: 25
Gender:
AKA: LukeTheSpook
PSN ID: LQE55
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Keyboard
Last.fm Username: LTS55

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 22/01/09*

Postby withchappedlips on Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:42 pm

LTS wrote:here are some rules that should be added.

1. Don't argue with a mod or admin.
2. Be positive. This is a fun community and we want to keep it a positive place.
3. Admins decisions are final.

1 = not a rule. You're welcome to argue with me all you want. You'll probably have me breathing down your neck waiting for you to fuck up even the slightest so I can give you a warning, but you can definitely argue with me.
2. = only half true. Negativity should come and go. If it's a bad thing that is going on, negativity is appropriate... but if we don't do anything wrong and everything is fine... why be negative?
3. Admins don't make many mistakes. Of course admin decisions are final. That isn't even needed to be posted it's so well known.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

User avatar

withchappedlips
Moderator
 
Posts: 3975
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:54 pm
First name: Kyle
Age: 20
Gender:
n00b: HEM
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 22/01/09*

Postby Peterr on Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:11 pm

Jordan wrote:Well, I recently was private messaging with one of our members about someone being banned, he kept asking me where in the, "TNS Rulebook" does it say that (insert broken rule here) and I was wondering, "What TNS Rulebook is this guy talking about?" So now, I have decided to write some general rules to make the forum run smoothly.

It's safe to conclude that these rules did nothing and didn't help the forum run smoothly at all. These rules = the problem.
I am shocked that the mods/admins haven't figured that out yet...
If they were taken down, sure, a couple topics will be bumped just because, but it will stop. Everyone would stop their bitching if these rules weren't so strict. Look @ PD, i don't rules as strict as these...
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
 
Posts: 7849
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:14 am
First name: Peter
Age: 17
Gender:

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 22/01/09*

Postby Jeremy Kill on Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:39 pm

Peter wrote:
Jordan wrote:Well, I recently was private messaging with one of our members about someone being banned, he kept asking me where in the, "TNS Rulebook" does it say that (insert broken rule here) and I was wondering, "What TNS Rulebook is this guy talking about?" So now, I have decided to write some general rules to make the forum run smoothly.

It's safe to conclude that these rules did nothing and didn't help the forum run smoothly at all. These rules = the problem.
I am shocked that the mods/admins haven't figured that out yet...
If they were taken down, sure, a couple topics will be bumped just because, but it will stop. Everyone would stop their bitching if these rules weren't so strict. Look @ PD, i don't rules as strict as these...


The problem isn't the rules, the problem is the people who can't seem to follow these rules. In fact, these rules are pretty basic and pretty much the same on every forum that can manage to keep its head above water.

I don't see what's so hard about not posting in a one month old topic if you have nothing to say.

And the only people that seem to bitch are you and Luke.
Image
Donate to TNS:
User avatar

Jeremy Kill
Moderator
 
Posts: 12867
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 11:57 pm
Age: 27
Gender:
Instrument 1: Guitar

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 22/01/09*

Postby Peterr on Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:17 am

No, I'm stopping. Ignore that post please and thank you
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
 
Posts: 7849
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:14 am
First name: Peter
Age: 17
Gender:

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 22/01/09*

Postby withchappedlips on Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:45 am

Peter wrote:It's safe to conclude that these rules did nothing and didn't help the forum run smoothly at all. These rules = the problem.
I am shocked that the mods/admins haven't figured that out yet...
If they were taken down, sure, a couple topics will be bumped just because, but it will stop. Everyone would stop their bitching if these rules weren't so strict. Look @ PD, i don't rules as strict as these...

When we were putting together a list of rules that should be followed on this site... the main thing we based our rule systems on were the rules that PD had. We looked back on PD, along with a couple of other websites to make a list of rules that we felt fit this website. PD has a topic that shows all of the rules of the website. You can find it in the "Whatever" section, along with plenty of others I am sure. Realize that you are allowed to have your fun as long as it doesn't turn into a big spam fest or a big argument. We don't even look in the Forum Games section for the most part, but you guys don't seem to make use of your opportunities in there. If you're looking to have fun, find legal ways to do it, and stop attempting to make this place a complete anarchy. Really, no forum is going to succeed if there isn't a set of rules to follow. We have only banned like 3 members in the past year, and all 3 of which were basically anarchists... rebels without a cause. Members like Tom can easily find a way past all of this negativity and have fun on here... although he seems to post less these days... plus, I don't think it would be a stretch to say that the Chat Box is possibly the coolest little gadget that any forum has incorporated.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

User avatar

withchappedlips
Moderator
 
Posts: 3975
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:54 pm
First name: Kyle
Age: 20
Gender:
n00b: HEM
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 22/01/09*

Postby Peterr on Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:10 am

Peter wrote:No, I'm stopping. Ignore that post please and thank you

Come on Kyle.. Read!!

We need to be able to delete our own posts.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
 
Posts: 7849
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:14 am
First name: Peter
Age: 17
Gender:

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 22/01/09*

Postby LTS on Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:30 pm

Jeremy wrote:
Peter wrote:
Jordan wrote:Well, I recently was private messaging with one of our members about someone being banned, he kept asking me where in the, "TNS Rulebook" does it say that (insert broken rule here) and I was wondering, "What TNS Rulebook is this guy talking about?" So now, I have decided to write some general rules to make the forum run smoothly.

It's safe to conclude that these rules did nothing and didn't help the forum run smoothly at all. These rules = the problem.
I am shocked that the mods/admins haven't figured that out yet...
If they were taken down, sure, a couple topics will be bumped just because, but it will stop. Everyone would stop their bitching if these rules weren't so strict. Look @ PD, i don't rules as strict as these...


The problem isn't the rules, the problem is the people who can't seem to follow these rules. In fact, these rules are pretty basic and pretty much the same on every forum that can manage to keep its head above water.

I don't see what's so hard about not posting in a one month old topic if you have nothing to say.

And the only people that seem to bitch are you and Luke.

Where have i complained about the rules? my only posts in this thread are suggestions of new rules...
One of a Kind of Something
User avatar

LTS
Underclass Zero
 
Posts: 3429
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:17 am
Location: America
First name: Luke
Age: 25
Gender:
AKA: LukeTheSpook
PSN ID: LQE55
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Keyboard
Last.fm Username: LTS55

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 22/01/09*

Postby Jeremy Kill on Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:35 pm

LTS wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
Peter wrote:
Jordan wrote:Well, I recently was private messaging with one of our members about someone being banned, he kept asking me where in the, "TNS Rulebook" does it say that (insert broken rule here) and I was wondering, "What TNS Rulebook is this guy talking about?" So now, I have decided to write some general rules to make the forum run smoothly.

It's safe to conclude that these rules did nothing and didn't help the forum run smoothly at all. These rules = the problem.
I am shocked that the mods/admins haven't figured that out yet...
If they were taken down, sure, a couple topics will be bumped just because, but it will stop. Everyone would stop their bitching if these rules weren't so strict. Look @ PD, i don't rules as strict as these...


The problem isn't the rules, the problem is the people who can't seem to follow these rules. In fact, these rules are pretty basic and pretty much the same on every forum that can manage to keep its head above water.

I don't see what's so hard about not posting in a one month old topic if you have nothing to say.

And the only people that seem to bitch are you and Luke.

Where have i complained about the rules? my only posts in this thread are suggestions of new rules...


I talking about the thing about the bots that got you kicked out of the Underclassmen.
Image
Donate to TNS:
User avatar

Jeremy Kill
Moderator
 
Posts: 12867
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 11:57 pm
Age: 27
Gender:
Instrument 1: Guitar

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 22/01/09*

Postby LTS on Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:43 pm

Jeremy wrote:
LTS wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
Peter wrote:
Jordan wrote:Well, I recently was private messaging with one of our members about someone being banned, he kept asking me where in the, "TNS Rulebook" does it say that (insert broken rule here) and I was wondering, "What TNS Rulebook is this guy talking about?" So now, I have decided to write some general rules to make the forum run smoothly.

It's safe to conclude that these rules did nothing and didn't help the forum run smoothly at all. These rules = the problem.
I am shocked that the mods/admins haven't figured that out yet...
If they were taken down, sure, a couple topics will be bumped just because, but it will stop. Everyone would stop their bitching if these rules weren't so strict. Look @ PD, i don't rules as strict as these...


The problem isn't the rules, the problem is the people who can't seem to follow these rules. In fact, these rules are pretty basic and pretty much the same on every forum that can manage to keep its head above water.

I don't see what's so hard about not posting in a one month old topic if you have nothing to say.

And the only people that seem to bitch are you and Luke.

Where have i complained about the rules? my only posts in this thread are suggestions of new rules...


I talking about the thing about the bots that got you kicked out of the Underclassmen.

ah yeah...... that.... :balling:
One of a Kind of Something
User avatar

LTS
Underclass Zero
 
Posts: 3429
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:17 am
Location: America
First name: Luke
Age: 25
Gender:
AKA: LukeTheSpook
PSN ID: LQE55
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Keyboard
Last.fm Username: LTS55

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 22/01/09*

Postby I'm A Cunt [*banned*] on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:31 pm

:lol!:
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
 
Posts: 5928
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:42 pm
Location: South carolina
First name: Charley
Age: 17
Gender:
360 Gamer Tag: KiNGxCRuSaDeRXx
Instrument 1: Guitar

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 22/01/09*

Postby angie on Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:53 am

:confusion:
Image
User avatar

angie
Newbie
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:55 pm
Location: Austria
First name: Angela
Age: 24
Gender:
Instrument 1: guitar
Instrument 2: piano

PreviousNext

Return to The Sums

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests