TNS Rulebook *Updated 22/01/09*

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 8/6/08*

Postby adrianSum on Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:38 pm

Jack's Mannequin! wrote:
Still Waiting wrote:i think we should have another rule no sms language allowed

I agree, everyone type like intelligent human beings or get out.

i agree ... i would understand things better
Image
User avatar

adrianSum
Billy Spleen
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:39 pm
Location: Spain
First name: Adrian
Age: 20
Gender:
Instrument 1: Guitar

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 8/6/08*

Postby Childish Gambino on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:44 pm

adrianSum wrote:
Jack's Mannequin! wrote:
Still Waiting wrote:i think we should have another rule no sms language allowed

I agree, everyone type like intelligent human beings or get out.

i agree ... i would understand things better

Same.
Image
Silent in the trees.
User avatar

Childish Gambino
Administrator
 
Posts: 2927
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:15 pm
First name: Jordan
Age: 21
Gender:
Twitter: @jordanpatton22

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 8/6/08*

Postby I'm A Cunt [*banned*] on Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:11 pm

I say "srsly" and "prolly, probs". I'll continue thank you very much. :razz:
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
 
Posts: 5928
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:42 pm
Location: South carolina
First name: Charley
Age: 17
Gender:
360 Gamer Tag: KiNGxCRuSaDeRXx
Instrument 1: Guitar

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 8/6/08*

Postby Childish Gambino on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:29 am

sumfan wrote:I say "srsly" and "prolly, probs". I'll continue thank you very much. :razz:

That's acceptable. U juss cnt typ lyk diz.
Image
Silent in the trees.
User avatar

Childish Gambino
Administrator
 
Posts: 2927
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:15 pm
First name: Jordan
Age: 21
Gender:
Twitter: @jordanpatton22

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 8/6/08*

Postby Tune41 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:04 pm

:wordyo:
Tune41
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:37 am

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 8/6/08*

Postby Pedro on Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:13 pm

^Are saying the rules are cool? Or are you just spamming? If you say they are cool, you'll have to follow 'em.
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar

Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
 
Posts: 6934
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:12 am
Age: 0
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 8/6/08*

Postby adrianSum on Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:44 pm

Tune41 wrote::wordyo:

that's spamm
Image
User avatar

adrianSum
Billy Spleen
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:39 pm
Location: Spain
First name: Adrian
Age: 20
Gender:
Instrument 1: Guitar

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 8/6/08*

Postby ptido on Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:51 pm

I don't want to offessene anybody, but concerning the new rules about the mediasection... I find strange that someone who came mostly to post media need 150 new posts to have his access to media again. (I mean... me)

You should do like blink-182media.com

The moderators chose themselves who can have an access or not, but not only about number of posts.
We must use our voices as a flag.
And make it resonate in every building, in every head.

The youth is raising up in burning cages, not just pretences.

We are the solution.

http://sum41-france.com
ptido
Bunkface
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:26 am

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 8/6/08*

Postby Pedro on Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:58 am

ptido wrote:I don't want to offessene anybody, but concerning the new rules about the mediasection... I find strange that someone who came mostly to post media need 150 new posts to have his access to media again. (I mean... me)

You should do like blink-182media.com

The moderators chose themselves who can have an access or not, but not only about number of posts.

leecher. stop whining about this rule. if you want media, then start postin.
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar

Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
 
Posts: 6934
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:12 am
Age: 0
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 8/6/08*

Postby ptido on Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:36 pm

I posted here almost only to post so I won't post media anymore if I'm not allowed to.
We must use our voices as a flag.
And make it resonate in every building, in every head.

The youth is raising up in burning cages, not just pretences.

We are the solution.

http://sum41-france.com
ptido
Bunkface
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:26 am

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 8/6/08*

Postby Childish Gambino on Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:57 am

ptido wrote:I posted here almost only to post so I won't post media anymore if I'm not allowed to.

You're allowed to, just get the necessary amount of posts, simple as that.
Image
Silent in the trees.
User avatar

Childish Gambino
Administrator
 
Posts: 2927
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:15 pm
First name: Jordan
Age: 21
Gender:
Twitter: @jordanpatton22

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 8/6/08*

Postby LTS on Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:08 am

here's a good one:

No being an asshole or purposely starting fights (unless you're kyle)
One of a Kind of Something
User avatar

LTS
Underclass Zero
 
Posts: 3429
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:17 am
Location: America
First name: Luke
Age: 25
Gender:
AKA: LukeTheSpook
PSN ID: LQE55
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Keyboard
Last.fm Username: LTS55

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 12/10/08*

Postby tomhoppus on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:41 am

Umm...

12/10/08 has not happened yet.
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote:I still cant get into the PD media sec


Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
User avatar

tomhoppus
Transvestite God
 
Posts: 5781
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:37 pm
Location: In Your Pants
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Age: 32
Gender:
n00b: Park, ATBCF
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 12/10/08*

Postby Jeremy Kill on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:44 am

Say Goodnight wrote:Umm...

12/10/08 has not happened yet.


It's probably in the weird DD/MM/YY (ftl) format.
Image
Donate to TNS:
User avatar

Jeremy Kill
Moderator
 
Posts: 12867
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 11:57 pm
Age: 27
Gender:
Instrument 1: Guitar

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 12/10/08*

Postby tomhoppus on Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:10 am

Jeremy wrote:
Say Goodnight wrote:Umm...

12/10/08 has not happened yet.


It's probably in the weird DD/MM/YY (ftl) format.
But the other dates weren't like that.

Either that or he messed up :hehe:
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote:I still cant get into the PD media sec


Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
User avatar

tomhoppus
Transvestite God
 
Posts: 5781
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:37 pm
Location: In Your Pants
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Age: 32
Gender:
n00b: Park, ATBCF
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 12/10/08*

Postby Childish Gambino on Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:46 am

Say Goodnight wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
Say Goodnight wrote:Umm...

12/10/08 has not happened yet.


It's probably in the weird DD/MM/YY (ftl) format.
But the other dates weren't like that.

Either that or he messed up :hehe:

Jake updated it, and as he is from England, he did it in the DD/MM/YY format, as Jeremy said.
Image
Silent in the trees.
User avatar

Childish Gambino
Administrator
 
Posts: 2927
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:15 pm
First name: Jordan
Age: 21
Gender:
Twitter: @jordanpatton22

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 12/10/08*

Postby Bobbyjames on Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:22 am

Jordan. wrote:
Say Goodnight wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
Say Goodnight wrote:Umm...

12/10/08 has not happened yet.


It's probably in the weird DD/MM/YY (ftl) format.
But the other dates weren't like that.

Either that or he messed up :hehe:

Jake updated it, and as he is from England, he did it in the DD/MM/YY format, as Jeremy said.


its just how we throw it down in England
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
 
Posts: 11915
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:09 pm
Location: UK
First name: Daniel
Age: 24
Gender:
n00b: Janet Vaher
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 12/10/08*

Postby LTS on Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:47 pm

bobbyjames wrote:
Jordan. wrote:
Say Goodnight wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
Say Goodnight wrote:Umm...

12/10/08 has not happened yet.


It's probably in the weird DD/MM/YY (ftl) format.
But the other dates weren't like that.

Either that or he messed up :hehe:

Jake updated it, and as he is from England, he did it in the DD/MM/YY format, as Jeremy said.


its just how we throw it down in England

silly cunts..

(bobbyjames was right, that's the coolest and most fun word ever)
One of a Kind of Something
User avatar

LTS
Underclass Zero
 
Posts: 3429
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:17 am
Location: America
First name: Luke
Age: 25
Gender:
AKA: LukeTheSpook
PSN ID: LQE55
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Keyboard
Last.fm Username: LTS55

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 12/10/08*

Postby Pedro on Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:51 am

This topic is pathetic.
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar

Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
 
Posts: 6934
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:12 am
Age: 0
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Re: TNS Rulebook *Updated 12/10/08*

Postby stevie486 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:54 pm

I have now read rule book. :happy:
Image
User avatar

stevie486
Billy Spleen
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: Clackmannanshire, Scotland
First name: Stevie
Age: 25
Gender:
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals

PreviousNext

Return to The Sums

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests