Deryck`s myspace

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Deryck`s myspace

Postby Tiny *[Banned]* on Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:10 am

Hey is this really Deryck`s myspace or just a fan being stupid?


http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=23448492
Image
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 6:14 pm
Location: In your grandma`s house

Postby Ken on Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:12 am

...post a link?
User avatar

Ken
Administrator
 
Posts: 1348
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:17 pm
Location: A World of Disbelief
Age: 0
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: your sister

Postby jpinero on Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:57 am

i clicked, but it hi-lighted what you wrote. :D
Image
jpinero
Bunkface
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 10:57 pm
Location: Nowhere in particular..

Postby Star on Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:15 am

Deryck doesn't have a myspace.
If he does, he clearly doesn't want people to know about it.
Star
Bunkface
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 5:25 pm
Location: In the Sky, far far from Home :)

Postby Tiny *[Banned]* on Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:36 am

Image
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 6:14 pm
Location: In your grandma`s house

Postby hymen on Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:41 am

hrmm it looks very plain
iphone 3g bitches
User avatar

hymen
Hooch
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:55 am
Location: australia

Postby Tiny *[Banned]* on Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:49 am

hymen wrote:hrmm it looks very plain

I know thats why I`m wondering.
Image
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 6:14 pm
Location: In your grandma`s house

Postby charle22 on Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:28 am

:?
Image

Image
<a href="http://www.glamourkills.com"><img src="http://www.glamourkills.com/media.php?action=view&id=21"></a>
User avatar

charle22
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:13 am
Location: Canada

Postby hymen on Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:59 am

charle22 wrote::?


agreed
iphone 3g bitches
User avatar

hymen
Hooch
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:55 am
Location: australia

Postby Ken on Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:43 am

You've got to have the attention span of a walnut to think that's ACTUALLY Deryck's myspace.
User avatar

Ken
Administrator
 
Posts: 1348
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:17 pm
Location: A World of Disbelief
Age: 0
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: your sister

Postby UnderclassHeroine on Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:29 am

Sum 41's myspace is pretty plain too...well the layout...

All the band's myspaces that I look at are usually pimped out..

ha pimped
<center>
Image
Image</center>
User avatar

UnderclassHeroine
King of Contradiction
 
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 10:41 pm
Location: Down your shirt

Postby Phili on Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:21 pm

Alright. Reasons why it's NOT Deryck's myspace:
1. Deryck and Avril LOATHE the paparazzi. Therefore they would not post paparazzi pictures of their wedding on their Myspaces (as "Deryck" said "Avril" was doing)
2. I can't imagine that Deryck would EVER like MCR.
3. These two pages have been around for ages and have gotten steadily more realistic.
4. Why would Deryck have Nicole Richie in his top 4 friends?!
5. Deryck's VERY private about his personal life. Why would he go on and on about Avril in a place where fans can see everything?
6. When has Deryck ever been any form of Christian?
7. I highly doubt he would actually use a photoshoot picture of Avril in his Myspace album.
8. There are TWO paparazzi pictures. See #1.
9. All the pictures are easily findable on a Google Image search.

NOT DERYCK.
Image
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
User avatar

Phili
Underclass Hero
 
Posts: 3645
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:42 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
First name: Gavinji
Age: 18
Gender:
Instrument 1: Clarinet [have envy]

Postby hymen on Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:09 pm

Phili wrote:Alright. Reasons why it's NOT Deryck's myspace:
1. Deryck and Avril LOATHE the paparazzi. Therefore they would not post paparazzi pictures of their wedding on their Myspaces (as "Deryck" said "Avril" was doing)
2. I can't imagine that Deryck would EVER like MCR.
3. These two pages have been around for ages and have gotten steadily more realistic.
4. Why would Deryck have Nicole Richie in his top 4 friends?!
5. Deryck's VERY private about his personal life. Why would he go on and on about Avril in a place where fans can see everything?
6. When has Deryck ever been any form of Christian?
7. I highly doubt he would actually use a photoshoot picture of Avril in his Myspace album.
8. There are TWO paparazzi pictures. See #1.
9. All the pictures are easily findable on a Google Image search.

NOT DERYCK.


great reasons but most people dont even need half of these reasons to know its not real, so agreed, not deryck
iphone 3g bitches
User avatar

hymen
Hooch
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:55 am
Location: australia

Postby Tiny *[Banned]* on Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:12 pm

I heard about it from the sum 41 website somebody asked Cone if myspace.com/derycksum or myspace.com/sum41 was their real myspace so I don`t know.
Image
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 6:14 pm
Location: In your grandma`s house

Postby Tiny *[Banned]* on Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:14 pm

hymen wrote:
Phili wrote:Alright. Reasons why it's NOT Deryck's myspace:
1. Deryck and Avril LOATHE the paparazzi. Therefore they would not post paparazzi pictures of their wedding on their Myspaces (as "Deryck" said "Avril" was doing)
2. I can't imagine that Deryck would EVER like MCR.
3. These two pages have been around for ages and have gotten steadily more realistic.
4. Why would Deryck have Nicole Richie in his top 4 friends?!
5. Deryck's VERY private about his personal life. Why would he go on and on about Avril in a place where fans can see everything?
6. When has Deryck ever been any form of Christian?
7. I highly doubt he would actually use a photoshoot picture of Avril in his Myspace album.
8. There are TWO paparazzi pictures. See #1.
9. All the pictures are easily findable on a Google Image search.

NOT DERYCK.


great reasons but most people dont even need half of these reasons to know its not real, so agreed, not deryck



Yeah probably some fan being a stupid ass.
Image
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 6:14 pm
Location: In your grandma`s house

Postby MissWhibley on Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:50 pm

im pretty much sure its fake! :roll:
Image
User avatar

MissWhibley
Walking Disaster
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:51 pm
Location: Orange Cookie
First name: April
Age: 17
Gender:
Instrument 1: Vocalist
Instrument 2: Drums
Instrument 3: Guitar

Postby Tiny *[Banned]* on Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:50 am

*~MissWhibley~* wrote:im pretty much sure its fake! :roll:


Duh
Image
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 6:14 pm
Location: In your grandma`s house

Postby Nic on Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:53 am

Cone confirmed on Sum41.com that http://www.myspace.com/sum41 is the only official sum 41 related myspace. Hence, I am locking this.
Image
User avatar

Nic
Administrator
 
Posts: 4451
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:16 pm
Location: Illinois
First name: Nic
Age: 26
Gender:
Twitter: nicbavetta


Return to The Sums

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron