Does This Look Infected?
First name: Sigfried
AKA: NEEERD
Instrument 1: Guitar hero
Last.fm Username: daddyissues
Twitter: @Piersmorgan

Re:

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

samueeL wrote:In case people haven't realized Tom, Steve and Deryck are all losing their hair. The thing about that is that most of men will lose their hair at some point of their life, some at their 30's and some at their 50's. It's genes, I don't see how that's related to health? Deryck's probably gonna do what Bono did, got hair transplant and has head full of hair right now, remember him some years ago?
Tom's balding cause of his constant headwear. And Stevo has always looked older than he actually is.
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Re: Re:

Post by TomiT14 »

cladam41 wrote:Tom's balding cause of his constant headwear.
Serious? Not the other way around?
carr

Re:

Post by carr »

samueeL wrote:In case people haven't realized Tom, Steve and Deryck are all losing their hair. The thing about that is that most of men will lose their hair at some point of their life, some at their 30's and some at their 50's. It's genes, I don't see how that's related to health? Deryck's probably gonna do what Bono did, got hair transplant and has head full of hair right now, remember him some years ago?
Sure, balding is a natural process for the majority of men as they age. However, in the conversation I had the person said he could very visibly see his hair fall out on stage. That is not normal, in order to see that it must have been a whole chunk of hair which is VERY different from finding some on your pillow each morning or in your hair brush as you're going through the "normal" process of balding. Hair loss actually IS a great warning sign that something is not alright. I haven't seen it but the way the person described it made it sound alarming.
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

Actually I have a completely different question: What other bands does Deryck write music for?
fuck this signature nonsense
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

TomiT14 wrote:
cladam41 wrote:Tom's balding cause of his constant headwear.
Serious? Not the other way around?
I guess we'll never know what came first!

The Balding or The Hats? :ohshiz:
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Re: The Deryck Thread.

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

Gregorovich wrote:Actually I have a completely different question: What other bands does Deryck write music for?
I would actually really like to know this as well
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Re:

Post by Druska »

Gregorovich wrote:Actually I have a completely different question: What other bands does Deryck write music for?
Other than his ex- wife, I don't think he has written for anyone else. Am I right, Heather/Tomi ?
TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

Druska wrote:
Other than his ex- wife, I don't think he has written for anyone else. Am I right, Heather/Tomi ?
I guess he's kind of a freelancer. He's probably written some stuff for some other bands aswell, but for some reason it has gone under the radar. I know he wrote some riffs for Tommy Lee's side project back in the day, but don't know anything else. But Reason To Believe was supposed to be a song for another band, so I guess he's written some stuff we haven't heard of.
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

TomiT14 wrote:
Druska wrote:
I guess he's kind of a freelancer. He's probably written some stuff for some other bands aswell, but for some reason it has gone under the radar. I know he wrote some riffs for Tommy Lee's side project back in the day, but don't know anything else. But Reason To Believe was supposed to be a song for another band, so I guess he's written some stuff we haven't heard of.
Didn't he do stuff for Neverstore? I don't know if it was writing but does anyone know?

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

HugoDisasters wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:
Druska wrote:
Didn't he do stuff for Neverstore? I don't know if it was writing but does anyone know?
He produced one of their songs. Doubt he had anything to do with the writing process. Could be wrong though.
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

TomiT14 wrote:
HugoDisasters wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:
Druska wrote:
He produced one of their songs. Doubt he had anything to do with the writing process. Could be wrong though.
Neverstore does sound a little "Deryck-y"
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill

Post by HugoDisasters »

cladam41 wrote: Neverstore does sound a little "Deryck-y"
Yeah that's what i think too.

Queso Man
King of Contradiction
First name: Bryant
360 Gamer Tag: Queso Man
Twitter: Queso_Man

Post by Queso Man »

I was looking at recent pictures of Deryck, and I do have to admit he looks very bloated in the face. I'm going to assume he's on some sort of medication. You'd be surprised how many recent pictures you can find of him by searching #sum41 on instagram.
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill

Re:

Post by HugoDisasters »

Queso Man wrote:I was looking at recent pictures of Deryck, and I do have to admit he looks very bloated in the face. I'm going to assume he's on some sort of medication. You'd be surprised how many recent pictures you can find of him by searching #sum41 on instagram.
I hope it isn't as bad as everyone makes it sound like..
If it is, well then I hope that the medication or whatever does its job.

carr

Post by carr »

Hm.

This is probably just a coincidence or maybe he has a really bad cough and is just always photographed mid-cough but...he has taken to somehow striking the same pose in every picture. It's a weird one.

I wonder if he is aware of people talking about his changing appearance and tries to hide it?

http://instagram.com/p/XbZwh9BFpM/

http://instagram.com/p/Xbz3OYBWQr/

http://instagram.com/p/XeIzklCEFi/

http://instagram.com/p/XfPq4FDYKM/

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/t ... 13b7_7.jpg

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/t ... b37a_7.jpg

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/t ... 1696_7.jpg
sprinks41
Walking Disaster
First name: Jim
Instrument 2: Attempted Vocals

Post by sprinks41 »

maybe he was drunk and just goofing around..who knows
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco
First name: Ardi
Instrument 2: Magic Stick

Post by Ardi41 »

to me it seems like he's doing it on purpose, just for fun. But you never know...
Sum41Ant27
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Anthony

Post by Sum41Ant27 »

I know he wasn't feeling good at the NJ show. He told me, and was coughing a little bit. I said I didn't mind so we took this pic...

Click to view the fullsize image.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/ ... f2a7e5.jpg[/imgwidth]

Actually all three pics of me with Deryck he looks just like that! Maybe I got lucky.
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Re: The Deryck Thread.

Post by SumGeek »

Yeah, about his poses, I noticed it, too. I think it's just something he's been doing lately.
Queso Man
King of Contradiction
First name: Bryant
360 Gamer Tag: Queso Man
Twitter: Queso_Man

Post by Queso Man »

His face actually looks slightly better in those pictures since I last saw him 2 months ago! In my opinion. I'll know for sure when I see them in two days.