First name: dirk

Post by dirk »

sorry
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Re:

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

dirk wrote:sorry
no need to be sorry, i didnt mean to sound like a dick or anything :P just stating my opinion
samueeL
Finnish Flash
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by samueeL »

Can't wait till everyone who whines about this get older! Ur all gonna be fatties, he's damn slim considering he doesn't seem to be much into sports other than throwing some basketball!
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Sigfried
AKA: NEEERD
Instrument 1: Guitar hero
Last.fm Username: daddyissues
Twitter: @Piersmorgan

Re:

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

samueeL wrote:Can't wait till everyone who whines about this get older! Ur all gonna be fatties, he's damn slim considering he doesn't seem to be much into sports other than throwing some basketball!
Now I don't really care how he looks, but he does look incredibly old for age 32. 2 years ago he looked his age and healthy. But he doesn't look healthy now and he looks like he's 48 or something. Not that it matters. But I do wonder exactly what's been happening.
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Re: Re:

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

cladam41 wrote:
samueeL wrote:Can't wait till everyone who whines about this get older! Ur all gonna be fatties, he's damn slim considering he doesn't seem to be much into sports other than throwing some basketball!
Now I don't really care how he looks, but he does look incredibly old for age 32. 2 years ago he looked his age and healthy. But he doesn't look healthy now and he looks like he's 48 or something. Not that it matters. But I do wonder exactly what's been happening.

he found out that you're a fan of the band and this stressed him out immensely and aged him unnaturally.. happy?
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

Resident Skumfuk wrote:
cladam41 wrote:

he found out that you're a fan of the band and this stressed him out immensely and aged him unnaturally.. happy?
Woah bro. WOOOOOOOOOOOAH.
dirk
Bunkface
First name: dirk

Post by dirk »

Mayb he is on drugs
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Re:

Post by HugoDisasters »

dirk wrote:Mayb he is on drugs
I don't think you should take such conclusions without having actual indications...
To me It's inappropriate and almost insulting to say that.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

HugoDisasters wrote:
dirk wrote:Mayb he is on drugs
I don't think you should take such conclusions without having actual indications...
To me It's inappropriate and almost insulting to say that.
He's done drugs before. That has been confirmed. If you look at the way he's "aged" in the past 2 years, I'd say it's quite possible that he could be on drugs (again).
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

What the fuck guys. Seriously.

Why would he do drugs? He's happy as ever, it's just out of the question.
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco
First name: Ardi
Instrument 2: Magic Stick

Post by Ardi41 »

it's really fascinating how one can care so much for the personal lifes and looks of (more or less) famous people...
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Re:

Post by Dylan »

TomiT14 wrote:What the fuck guys. Seriously.

because drugs are awesome, obviously. #YOLO
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?

Re:

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

TomiT14 wrote:What the fuck guys. Seriously.

He's happy BECAUSE of the drugs!! :silly:
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Re: The Deryck Thread.

Post by SumGeek »

So, noticing there were a lot of 'new' posts in this thread, I go to it quickly, and here I thought it'd be something interesting.

Honestly, guys, people keep discussing the same things over and over again. If Deryck was concerned about himself, I'm sure he would have done something now about it. But there isn't anything to change. Anyway, just me throwing this out there...
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

For once I agree with cladam, but I honestly don't care, it's his life.
You guys sound like my roomates bitching about my drinking habits( I usually have at least a beer per day) to which I answer shut up you did coke when we met, you can drink a whole fucking bottle of tequila and you smoke weed every night. What I'm trying to say with this example is that we should worry about our own bad habits, not deryck's.
carr

Post by carr »

cladam41 wrote:

I think it is justifiable to discuss this. We're not the only ones. I have seen a LOT of comments lately about his appearance and how badly he aged. From all I could summon from interviews and people who have spoken to him he seems to be at a healthy and very happy place in his life at the moment. Yet, he looks the complete opposite. It does look like he has aged a few decades in only a few short years. In many of the recent stage photos he looks barely recognizable and not like himself anymore. I think much of it could simply be that people always look bad in performance pictures and that he looks different in person but there is a reason that people are talking.

I think he might be on some sort of medication that influences his current appearance. Cortisone for example would be something that causes such effects, especially the weight gain and bloating. It is definitely not a normal development, maybe he is undergoing some kind of medical treatment?
Last edited by carr on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

carr wrote:
cladam41 wrote:

I think it is justifiable to discuss this. We're not the only ones. I have seen a LOT of comments lately about his appearance and how badly he aged. From all I could summon from interviews and people who have spoken to him he seems to be at a healthy and very happy place in his life at the moment. Yet, he looks the complete opposite. It does look like he has aged a few decades in only a few short years. In many of the recent stage photos he looks barely recognizable and not like himself anymore. I think much of it could simply be that people always look bad in performance pictures and that he looks different in person but there is a reason that people are talking.

I think he might be on some sort of medication that influences his current appearance. It is definitely not a normal development, maybe he is undergoing some kind of medical treatment?
Drugs. D-R-U-G-S. Drugs.
carr

Re: The Deryck Thread.

Post by carr »

I edited the last part of what I said:

I think he might be on some sort of medication that influences his current appearance. Cortisone for example would be something that causes such effects, especially the weight gain and bloating. It is definitely not a normal development, maybe he is undergoing some kind of medical treatment?

I would have agreed with you about the drugs circa 2010, but from all I have been reading it sounds that he is living relatively clean at the moment. It seems that the drug and alcohol abuse of the past years and his bad health are catching up on him and are taking its toll now. He looks like he is in his 50s.

Also: I've heard that his hair has been falling out on stage a while ago. Could simply be years of chemical treatment but also a side effect of something.
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

Bald Deryck would be weird. But something I could get used to. Anyway, I don't feel the need to speculate what's going on in his life at the moment; all we can hope for is that he's keeping himself in good enough shape to go on doing what he loves, which is writing and performing. If it's something which hinders him from doing either of these, like his back problems - then we should be concerned.
fuck this signature nonsense
samueeL
Finnish Flash
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by samueeL »

In case people haven't realized Tom, Steve and Deryck are all losing their hair. The thing about that is that most of men will lose their hair at some point of their life, some at their 30's and some at their 50's. It's genes, I don't see how that's related to health? Deryck's probably gonna do what Bono did, got hair transplant and has head full of hair right now, remember him some years ago?