Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Fat Lip track-by-track with Tom Lord-Alge

Post by TomiT14 »

Found this video of Tom Lord-Alge going through the mixing of Fat Lip track-by-track. He has mixed AKNF, DTLI, Chuck, SBM and 13 Voices, so it would be great to see how this man works with songs. Unfortunately, the full one-hour-long video is only watchable for those who have Mix With The Masters Pro membership, which costs $329/year.

How many Skumfuks here would be interested in seeing the full video and sharing the cost? If we get like 20 people to share the costs, it would be $16.45 each. The more people interested, the lower the cost.

Check the trailer to see if you'd be interested! Let me know what you think!
sprinks41
Walking Disaster
First name: Jim
Instrument 2: Attempted Vocals

Re: Fat Lip track-by-track with Tom Lord-Alge

Post by sprinks41 »

TomiT14 wrote:How many Skumfuks here would be interested in seeing the full video and sharing the cost?
Depends how long the full video is. For $329, it'd better be an hour at least...
TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

sprinks41 wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:How many Skumfuks here would be interested in seeing the full video and sharing the cost?
Depends how long the full video is. For $329, it'd better be an hour at least...
TomiT14 wrote:Unfortunately, the full one-hour-long video is only watchable for those who...
sprinks41
Walking Disaster

Post by sprinks41 »

TomiT14 wrote:
sprinks41 wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:Unfortunately, the full one-hour-long video is only watchable for those who...
Sorry Tomi :hehe: it was like 2:30 my time when I posted that, I was tired
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Didn't watch the trailer, but would nonetheless be interested (lol).

I wonder if it would be possible to save the video somehow, not to redistribute, but it would be a shame to pay that fee only to watch it for as long as the subscription lasts and then never again in the future.
sprinks41
Walking Disaster

Post by sprinks41 »

Jeremy Kill wrote:it would be a shame to pay that fee only to watch it for as long as the subscription lasts and then never again in the future.
Wow, I didn't even think of that... in that case it'd be a complete waste.
TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

sprinks41 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:it would be a shame to pay that fee only to watch it for as long as the subscription lasts and then never again in the future.
Wow, I didn't even think of that... in that case it'd be a complete waste.
I wouldn't say complete waste. If it costs like 10-15 bucks to see once, I'd be happy to watch it even if it was a one-time only. Ever been to movies? :silly:

With my very limited computer skills I was unable to download the trailer from that site. So unless someone knows their way of downloading media from a crypted site like that, I guess it's watch-only. :sosad: Unless we record it from the screen for future use. :silly: