PledgeMusic orders

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Shane41
First name: Shane
PledgeMusic orders

Post by Shane41 »

It's been almost a week now and my cd still hasn't come, I got the email saying it was shipped.. Has anyone else not gotten their pledge stuff?
It kinda sucks cause I know I was on of the first few to hand them my money, if anyone knows how or who to get ahold of to deal with this if greatly appreciate it. Sorry if this is the wrong section not in a very good mood.
Ashasx
Bunkface
First name: Jordan
Re: NEED HELP pledge not fulfilled...

Post by Ashasx »

I haven't received my CD either, but I am assuming this is just an issue with Canada Post or whoever is carrying your package.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i.imgur.com/j66kxPc.png[/imgwidth]
Shane41
First name: Shane
Post by Shane41 »

Glad I'm not the only one, also glad I didn't hold out till I got the cd.
Iam The Ghost
Billy Spleen

Post by Iam The Ghost »

I haven't got it either, but I didn't expect: I live in a different continent, I counted it would take at least 1 or 2 weeks, ofc. In the e-mail there's a DHL track, so you can know where your package is (mine is currently in Illinois, USA :silly: ). Yeah, it sucks, by now I could have easily just bought in a local store... but I didn't expect they would ship it earlier so I could have got it maybe on official release date. That's just not how things work. (And this'll be a signed one, which I can't get anywhere else :2cool4u: )
I'm glad I could download the digital version, with that I can wait a little bit more for the hopefully better sounding CD.
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

A bit overreacting with the title, don't you think? After all you got an email confirming the shipping. :confusion:

Still Waiting for my orders as well. And I haven't even received the shipping confirmation for some of them.
pbueddi

Post by pbueddi »

got my signed vinyl yesterday, which was 3 days ahead of the expected delivery date. its actually kind of nice because they sent the sealed vinyl and an extra sleeve for it that was actually the signed part. so after i go to the concert (vip) i will have 3 covers for the vinyl lol. wish they would have shipped a little early so we got them closer to the actual release date though.
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco
First name: Ardi
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Magic Stick

Post by Ardi41 »

pbueddi wrote:got my signed vinyl yesterday, which was 3 days ahead of the expected delivery date. its actually kind of nice because they sent the sealed vinyl and an extra sleeve for it that was actually the signed part. so after i go to the concert (vip) i will have 3 covers for the vinyl lol. wish they would have shipped a little early so we got them closer to the actual release date though.
Where do you live if I might ask?

Edit: nevermind. I just realised that you most likely live in the usa cause you had the vip ticket haha
Last edited by Ardi41 on Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
pbueddi

Post by pbueddi »

Ardi41 wrote:
pbueddi wrote:got my signed vinyl yesterday, which was 3 days ahead of the expected delivery date. its actually kind of nice because they sent the sealed vinyl and an extra sleeve for it that was actually the signed part. so after i go to the concert (vip) i will have 3 covers for the vinyl lol. wish they would have shipped a little early so we got them closer to the actual release date though.
Where do you live if I might ask?

wisconsin. and it shipped form texas
Sickore
Billy Spleen
First name: Justyna
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: FiFty_B
Twitter: j_sickore

Post by Sickore »

Iam The Ghost wrote:(mine is currently in Illinois, USA :silly: ).
Mine was too for a few days but I just checked and it is in Frankfurt, Germany now. It's getting closer.
Iam The Ghost
Billy Spleen

Post by Iam The Ghost »

Sickore wrote:
Iam The Ghost wrote:(mine is currently in Illinois, USA :silly: ).
Mine was too for a few days but I just checked and it is in Frankfurt, Germany now. It's getting closer.
Did you get yours?
Mine is in the country but stuck at customs for a week! :angry: And it seems they still don't send it, I don't know what the hell is going on... :suicide:
Jeremy Kill
Re: PledgeMusic orders

Post by Jeremy Kill »

My vinyl arrived on Friday (Oct 21). To be honest, I didn't care because I knew it came with a digital download, so I wasn't really counting days for the vinyl to arrive, haha. I just knew I probably wouldn't get it right away. It wasn't even signed. I kind of regret not spending the extra cash for the signed ones though.
jacobbadillo41
Bunkface
First name: Jacob

Post by jacobbadillo41 »

My pledge hasnt arrived yet, it is in the country since 8 days ago but i at not havent a tracking number.
I have seen in instagram one guy who has recived a guitar pick with his signed cd, anyone has recived this gift with his order?
Iam The Ghost
Billy Spleen

Post by Iam The Ghost »

Just after I cried about it here, I looked up the tracking number at the local postoffice website and they sent the package last night. I've already got the notice so tomorrow I can get it. Still, don't know why it was stuck for so long, but whatever.
Sickore
Billy Spleen
First name: Justyna
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: FiFty_B
Twitter: j_sickore

Post by Sickore »

Iam The Ghost wrote: Did you get yours?

...so tomorrow I can get it.
I got mine like a week ago. Great that yours is now on the way too.
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

Received mine today, finally!

Still missing a piece, though.
Iam The Ghost
Billy Spleen

Post by Iam The Ghost »

Finally it's here, with some other friends! :2cool4u:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cvwpb34XgAAYpnM.jpg
Roach41
First name: Fernando

Post by Roach41 »

My package has been stuck in Germany for almost 2 weeks, and I'm from South America(?) So I contacted pledgemusic and they said they would resend another CD even though this was the "regular process" cuz "every package is sent to the international hub in Germany". If that's the case then they shoulda told me to just wait. After that, they said that they couldn't resend because the fulfiller company doesn't have stock anymore.... so they are just refunding the full amount..... The weird part is that the DHL tracking page says the correct destination which is Perú, so I assume that it's DHL's fault? Or do I have to just wait and this is the regular process? If so, why did pledge music refunded my money? I sent an email to DHL yesterday but they haven't answered yet. This situation is really confusing and annoying at the same time, not only because of the BIG delay of the delivery (we should've received it the day of the release), but also cuz they RAN OUT OF STOCK! WTF so I'm gonna lose my only chance to get the deluxe CD! (thank god it wasn't the signed version..). I was expecting to have it by December when the Sums come to Perú so I could try to get it signed, so I'll probably have to just order the regular version u_u. I feel so disappointed...
jacobbadillo41
Bunkface
First name: Jacob

Post by jacobbadillo41 »

I bought a signed vinyl, it arrived me four days ago but i recived a vinyl without vinyl, only the signed carton, i have tried to talk with pledgemusic but for now i havent any answer...