The Leak Discussion

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Re: The Leak Discussion

Postby Imderrickjay on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:30 pm

Could someone pm me a link? =( I bought the album on pledge but I can't find a link
Imderrickjay
Newbie
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:50 am
First name: Derrick
Age: 22
Gender:

Postby linkwhibley on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:32 pm

I´M CRAYING
linkwhibley
Newbie
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:37 pm
Age: 77

Postby The Jester on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:34 pm

Goddamn I'm dead again is so sick. I just wish I could hear the vocals were a tiny bit louder
The Jester
Newbie
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:56 pm
First name: Rick
Age: 18
Gender:

Postby Sam_41 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:35 pm

though I said twisted by design is my favorite, gotta admit better days is a beast!
Sam_41
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:49 pm
First name: Samuel
Age: 23
Gender:

Postby linkwhibley on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:36 pm

Black eyes is impresionante!!!
linkwhibley
Newbie
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:37 pm
Age: 77

Re: The Leak Discussion

Postby Shane41 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:37 pm

We know black eyes was from sbm anyone recognize it from updates?
Shane41
Newbie
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:38 pm
First name: Shane
Age: 24
Gender:

Postby sim_hockey21 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:38 pm

This record is seriously even better than I could have thought!
13 Voices riff is (probably) the best riff Sum 41 has ever made.
Last edited by sim_hockey21 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sim_hockey21
Newbie
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:33 am
Age: 20
Gender:
Last.fm Username: sim_hockey21

Postby Shane41 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:39 pm

Could someone pm me to
Shane41
Newbie
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:38 pm
First name: Shane
Age: 24
Gender:

Postby jacobbadillo41 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:45 pm

The best album of them, i havent doubt
my best song is twisted by design
In my opinion this album is:
Spoiler: show
an album with so much musical level,It has left me speechless
User avatar

jacobbadillo41
Bunkface
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:49 pm
Location: Spain; Malaga
First name: Jacob
Age: 24
Gender:
n00b: @sum41_spain
Instrument 1: Guitar

Postby SBMurder on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:47 pm

Great so far!
Last edited by SBMurder on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

SBMurder
Ma Poubelle
 
Posts: 626
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:59 am
Location: Whitby,Ontario,Canada
First name: Jeff
Age: 18
Gender:

Postby The Jester on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:50 pm

Just finished 13 Voices. Fucking great song.
The Jester
Newbie
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:56 pm
First name: Rick
Age: 18
Gender:

Re:

Postby samueeL on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:53 pm

SBMurder wrote:
Link for the anxious

No links allowed, I suggest you edit your post fast or you'll get banned... Check the first post in "Leak policy" thread.
User avatar

samueeL
Finnish Flash
 
Posts: 3754
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 10:06 pm
Age: 0
Gender:
PSN ID: samueel41
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drums

Postby linkwhibley on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:59 pm

Is Breaking the Chain the new Pieces?
linkwhibley
Newbie
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:37 pm
Age: 77

Re: Re:

Postby SBMurder on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:00 am

samueeL wrote:
SBMurder wrote:
Link for the anxious

No links allowed, I suggest you edit your post fast or you'll get banned... Check the first post in "Leak policy" thread.

gotcha
User avatar

SBMurder
Ma Poubelle
 
Posts: 626
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:59 am
Location: Whitby,Ontario,Canada
First name: Jeff
Age: 18
Gender:

Re: Re:

Postby samueeL on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:09 am

SBMurder wrote:
samueeL wrote:
SBMurder wrote:
Link for the anxious

No links allowed, I suggest you edit your post fast or you'll get banned... Check the first post in "Leak policy" thread.

gotcha

No harm done!
User avatar

samueeL
Finnish Flash
 
Posts: 3754
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 10:06 pm
Age: 0
Gender:
PSN ID: samueel41
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drums

Re: 13 Voices

Postby Mike on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:14 am

samueeL wrote:
Mike wrote:
samueeL wrote:
ESPILFIRE wrote:Guys it´s leaked!!! It´s on VK!!

Hasn't leaked and we also have a leak thread. GTFO. We don't need trolls here.


It actually did leak so you should apologize or GTFO.

Hadn't leaked when she trolled, learn to check time.


Oh really? What time did it leak exactly? It's different for each site.
Image
Image
User avatar

Mike
Dr. Dynamite
 
Posts: 1250
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 8:42 pm
Location: / /( . ) ( . )\ \

Postby The Jester on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:15 am

Anyone think the chorus in Black Eyes sounds like the bridge in Count Your Last Blessings? Both are great though, I'm not complaining
The Jester
Newbie
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:56 pm
First name: Rick
Age: 18
Gender:

Postby spider-man on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:23 am

would anyone be willing to PM me the link as well? I'd really appreciate it :)
spider-man
Hooch
 
Posts: 549
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:49 am

Re: 13 Voices

Postby samueeL on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:27 am

Mike wrote:
samueeL wrote:
Mike wrote:
samueeL wrote:
ESPILFIRE wrote:Guys it´s leaked!!! It´s on VK!!

Hasn't leaked and we also have a leak thread. GTFO. We don't need trolls here.


It actually did leak so you should apologize or GTFO.

Hadn't leaked when she trolled, learn to check time.


Oh really? What time did it leak exactly? It's different for each site.

Around 0:20-0:25 UCT+2 was the first leak.
User avatar

samueeL
Finnish Flash
 
Posts: 3754
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 10:06 pm
Age: 0
Gender:
PSN ID: samueel41
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drums

Re: 13 Voices

Postby Mike on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:32 am

samueeL wrote:
Mike wrote:
samueeL wrote:
Mike wrote:
samueeL wrote:
ESPILFIRE wrote:Guys it´s leaked!!! It´s on VK!!

Hasn't leaked and we also have a leak thread. GTFO. We don't need trolls here.


It actually did leak so you should apologize or GTFO.

Hadn't leaked when she trolled, learn to check time.


Oh really? What time did it leak exactly? It's different for each site.

Around 0:20-0:25 UCT+2 was the first leak.


You got me.

Why don't people just go to kingdomleaks instead of asking for a PM? That way you don't have to wait.
Image
Image
User avatar

Mike
Dr. Dynamite
 
Posts: 1250
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 8:42 pm
Location: / /( . ) ( . )\ \

PreviousNext

Return to The Sums

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron