Sum 41 new album PledgeMusic

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Re: Sum 41 new album PledgeMusic

Postby samueeL on Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:14 pm

..
Last edited by samueeL on Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

samueeL
Finnish Flash
 
Posts: 3754
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 10:06 pm
Age: 0
Gender:
PSN ID: samueel41
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drums

Postby The Jester on Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:22 pm

Ill be setting the alarm rather than try to avoid the song for more than a month
The Jester
Newbie
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:56 pm
First name: Rick
Age: 18
Gender:

Postby Sju on Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:52 pm

Definitely not strong enough to wait until October. Can't wait to hear War tomorrow.
User avatar

Sju
Newbie
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:05 pm
Location: Prague
First name: Zuzana
Age: 23
Gender:
Twitter: sjutweets

Postby jacobbadillo41 on Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:13 pm

If war is the song of one of the teasers that they published some months ago will be a great single, I loved these fragments
User avatar

jacobbadillo41
Bunkface
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:49 pm
Location: Spain; Malaga
First name: Jacob
Age: 24
Gender:
n00b: @sum41_spain
Instrument 1: Guitar

Re: Sum 41 new album PledgeMusic

Postby Lars on Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:41 pm

So Deryck said the single would be released at 12am Eastern time, right?

Since I'm a retard: is that noon or midnight? :blush:
Image
Lars
All Killer No Filler
 
Posts: 1537
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:15 pm

Re: Sum 41 new album PledgeMusic

Postby Sju on Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:02 pm

Lars wrote:So Deryck said the single would be released at 12am Eastern time, right?

Since I'm a retard: is that noon or midnight? :blush:

midnight
User avatar

Sju
Newbie
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:05 pm
Location: Prague
First name: Zuzana
Age: 23
Gender:
Twitter: sjutweets

Re: Sum 41 new album PledgeMusic

Postby Resident Skumfuk on Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:09 pm

less than 10 hours! :idea:
Image
User avatar

Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler
 
Posts: 1571
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:22 pm
Location: US
Age: 19
Gender:
Instrument 1: guitar

Re: Sum 41 new album PledgeMusic

Postby Lars on Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:35 pm

Ow wow...

Wow really close then!
Image
Lars
All Killer No Filler
 
Posts: 1537
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:15 pm

Re: Sum 41 new album PledgeMusic

Postby Stef on Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:38 pm

Where btw? Youtube? Spotify?
Image
Image
Image



Some days it just gets so hard
And I don’t wanna slip away.
User avatar

Stef
Walking Disaster
 
Posts: 878
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Belgium!
First name: Stef
Age: 25
Gender:
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Drums

Postby jacobbadillo41 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:32 pm

Hey guys I have talked with pledgemusic team and they said me that the cds and vinyl will be in standar edition because they havent another version yet.
User avatar

jacobbadillo41
Bunkface
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:49 pm
Location: Spain; Malaga
First name: Jacob
Age: 24
Gender:
n00b: @sum41_spain
Instrument 1: Guitar

Re:

Postby sim_hockey21 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:39 pm

jacobbadillo41 wrote:Hey guys I have talked with pledgemusic team and they said me that the cds and vinyl will be in standar edition because they havent another version yet.


well, they told me the opposite. i asked for the CDs and they said it would be the Deluxe version according to the artist team. maybe they answered you only about the vinyls, because there is no deluxe version for the vinyls, only for CDs.
sim_hockey21
Newbie
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:33 am
Age: 20
Gender:
Last.fm Username: sim_hockey21

Postby jacobbadillo41 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:45 am

there is only one month to 13 voices, my question is,do you believe that we will receive CDs and vinyls in October? I would say that they have not yet signed any of them because we dont see any photo or new about the signeds.
User avatar

jacobbadillo41
Bunkface
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:49 pm
Location: Spain; Malaga
First name: Jacob
Age: 24
Gender:
n00b: @sum41_spain
Instrument 1: Guitar

Re:

Postby Jeremy Kill on Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:55 am

jacobbadillo41 wrote:there is only one month to 13 voices, my question is,do you believe that we will receive CDs and vinyls in October? I would say that they have not yet signed any of them because we dont see any photo or new about the signeds.

Possibly within the month. Everyone who pledged gets a digital copy, so regardless we will all get the songs on October 7th. It would probably depend on your location and your courier as well on how soon you get your albums.
User avatar

Jeremy Kill
Moderator
 
Posts: 12879
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 11:57 pm
Age: 0
Gender:

Re: Re:

Postby Roach41 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:52 pm

Jeremy Kill wrote:Possibly within the month. Everyone who pledged gets a digital copy, so regardless we will all get the songs on October 7th. It would probably depend on your location and your courier as well on how soon you get your albums.


Actually the ones who ordered the unsigned album won't get a digital copy as the PledgeMusic page says, but since they have shared the downloads of FMOD and WAR, I still have hope that they will also share the rest of the songs with all the pledgers...
User avatar

Roach41
Newbie
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:54 am
Location: Perú
First name: Fernando
Age: 24
Gender:
Twitter: @IFernandoI

Re: Re:

Postby Jeremy Kill on Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:39 am

Roach41 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:Possibly within the month. Everyone who pledged gets a digital copy, so regardless we will all get the songs on October 7th. It would probably depend on your location and your courier as well on how soon you get your albums.


Actually the ones who ordered the unsigned album won't get a digital copy as the PledgeMusic page says, but since they have shared the downloads of FMOD and WAR, I still have hope that they will also share the rest of the songs with all the pledgers...

Ah yes, you're right. I must've mistaken the digital download with the Access Pass that everyone gets when they pledge.
User avatar

Jeremy Kill
Moderator
 
Posts: 12879
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 11:57 pm
Age: 0
Gender:

Previous

Return to The Sums

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron