Moderator: Jeremy Kill

samueeL
Finnish Flash
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drums

Re: Diary Of Sum 41

Post by samueeL »

Could you ask Cone if he could imagine putting out his demo of We're The Same? Now that'd be interesting to hear!
182sins
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Cyril
Instrument 2: Vox
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: @cyril_41

Re: Diary Of Sum 41

Post by 182sins »

Hey guys ! Here are some answers we just received from Tom !

- Deryck announced you'll start working on a new album in 2013. Do you have some demos that could turn into a full song on the album (like Screaming Bloody Murder) ?
I always have a surplus of demos, it is possible that we could use some of those but I'm more into coming up with new ideas that we're all feeling at the time. We've been talking about trying to collaborate in different ways so we'll probably be sending song ideas back and forth hashing shit out together.

- Do you have some funny stories about this DTLI? anniversary tour ?
Well you know, we have the usual stories, but one fond memory is me and Stevo rocking the entire bus at 4am dancing to Abba and the Beegees. So hardcore.

- Will 2013 be the year of the new Gob album ?
2013 will definitely be the year of the new gob album. It is being mixed right now. Once it's done we'll make plans for the release.
DW_60
Hooch
First name: Amin
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drum
Twitter: aaminolo

Post by DW_60 »

Sum 41 is a big part of your life. Can you tell us more about your relationships with Deryck, Tom, Stevo ?

Knowing those guys for such a long time its hard really explain fully our relationship. We've went through high school together we've been doing this band together for so long and we were actually friends before we were even in a band so its a hard question to answer. I would say (and its kind of cliche) that its a brotherhood. We get along, we argue, we get pissed off at each other, we love each other ect.. Everything you do with family members we do as a band. Thats the best way to describe it I guess.

Can you write some words for all of the french fans that follow your news on Sum 41 France ?

Our French fans have been so supportive of this band and us as individuals for so long now, I really feel that our french fans are some of the most loyal fans we have in the world and its a great feeling for us to know that every time we come to France we know we will have a great crowd and a crowd that loves our music so thank you for that.

Apple or Samsung ?
Apple

The Simpsons or South Park ?
South Park

Harry Potter or Star Wars ?

Star Wars

Your favorite fast-food ?
Pita Pit

The last movie you've seen that you haven't seen before?
Lincoln

Studio or Live ?
I like both for different reasons.

All Killer or UH ?
Tie

Your last hangover ?
Day after the last day of The East Coast U.S. Tour

Sum 41 France and the fans thank you for your participation. We wish you the best for 2013. Happy Hollidays, and get some rest guys.
Thank you and same to you
Cone.
Image Image

" Tu es mon petite poubelle. "
Amin #sum41france http://www.facebook.com/Sum41France