Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
Queso Man
King of Contradiction
First name: Bryant
360 Gamer Tag: Queso Man
Twitter: Queso_Man

Re: New Merch!

Post by Queso Man »

Thanks for the heads up! The circle logo on white is pretty sexy.. too bad I already have the black one. The new shirt there with the arrows however... I might have to splurge on it.
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Sigfried
AKA: NEEERD
Instrument 1: Guitar hero
Last.fm Username: daddyissues
Twitter: @Piersmorgan

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

I like the second one because it has the "current" Sum 41 logo
but i've seen these before
Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Post by Heather »

I think they sold them during the 2011 tour because it was the prize for the T-Shirt Contest

Click to view the fullsize image.http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc ... 9619_n.jpg[/imgwidth]
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

Ooh! I really want this one!
Click to view the fullsize image.http://www.mamstore.co.uk/templates/ima ... _Large.jpg[/imgwidth]What

happened to the US store though? i feel like they just dont feel like trying here anymore
Jeremy Kill
New Merch!

Post by Jeremy Kill »

I've seen the shirt with the chevrons before except the color was reversed. I'd get it, but I have enough shirts already.
Sum41Ant27
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Anthony

Post by Sum41Ant27 »

Just ordered this one

And I saw my credit card was declined. Anyone know why? Capital One suspected fraudulent activity because I purchased something for the UK. I had to call up (it's almost one in the morning) and I got it fixed. That's actually a pretty good thing they did. Anyway I got it fixed and ordered the shirt. For anyone wondering the price is $23 and some change for it to be shipped to the USA. This'll only make 4 shirts that I have for Sum 41. Damn you Jeremey! lol :razz:
sumelf
Hooch
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by sumelf »

Second t-shirt looks like Converse styled, but it's still awesome
Last edited by sumelf on Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Post by SumGeek »

Haven't come across these designs before. I do however like shirts with a bands image on it but I'm not too sure on these ones here. I only have one Sum 41 shirt I got at Warped Tour 2010 and the one I want next would be the Resident Skumfuk one. I haven't been too thrilled with their designs these days.
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

Yeah, I've had those both for a year now, so not exactly new. But still cool though.
SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Post by SickofEveryone »

I really like their wristband and SBM gray shirt.
Queso Man
King of Contradiction
First name: Bryant
360 Gamer Tag: Queso Man
Twitter: Queso_Man

Post by Queso Man »

Sum41Ant27 wrote:Just ordered this one

And I saw my credit card was declined. Anyone know why? Capital One suspected fraudulent activity because I purchased something for the UK. I had to call up (it's almost one in the morning) and I got it fixed. That's actually a pretty good thing they did. Anyway I got it fixed and ordered the shirt. For anyone wondering the price is $23 and some change for it to be shipped to the USA. This'll only make 4 shirts that I have for Sum 41. Damn you Jeremey! lol :razz:
Hmmm it was only $15 for me to ship to the US. $12 because it's on summer sale and $3 shipping.
Sum41Ant27
Half Hour Of POWER!!!

Post by Sum41Ant27 »

finglemaster wrote:

Hmmm it was only $15 for me to ship to the US. $12 because it's on summer sale and $3 shipping.
You sure you got your conversion right?

http://www.google.com/finance/converter ... GBP&to=USD

In the UK they go by pounds. And it's not the same as the US dollar. For 15 pounds it's equal to about 23.50 US dollars. You have to convert it to see how much it will cost you in US dollars.

Anyway I just got an email saying it shipped, but this is how the email looked lol :razz:
<p><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#666666"> HiAnthonyAmorin ,</font></p> <p><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"color="#666666">The below has now been shipped:18/06/2012</font></p> <p><font size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#FF0000"><strong>Order number:</strong> 00909068<br /> <br /> </font><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"color="#666666">1 x Sum 41 - Badge T-Shirt<BR>.</font></font><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong><BR></strong></font></p>
<p><strong><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">The mam store Customer Services Team</font></strong></font></p>
<p><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#666666">You can contact mamstore Customer Services by replying to this message or by telephone: +44 (1) 1270 759078 </font></p> <p><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">--------------------------------------------------------------------<br />
</font></p>
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Sum41Ant27 wrote:
finglemaster wrote:

In the UK they go by pounds. And it's not the same as the US dollar. For 15 pounds it's equal to about 23.50 US dollars. You have to convert it to see how much it will cost you in US dollars.

Anyway I just got an email saying it shipped, but this is how the email looked lol :razz:
<p><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#666666"> HiAnthonyAmorin ,</font></p> <p><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"color="#666666">The below has now been shipped:18/06/2012</font></p> <p><font size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#FF0000"><strong>Order number:</strong> 00909068<br /> <br /> </font><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"color="#666666">1 x Sum 41 - Badge T-Shirt<BR>.</font></font><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong><BR></strong></font></p>
<p><strong><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">The mam store Customer Services Team</font></strong></font></p>
<p><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#666666">You can contact mamstore Customer Services by replying to this message or by telephone: +44 (1) 1270 759078 </font></p> <p><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">--------------------------------------------------------------------<br />
</font></p>
That's because you're viewing an HTML e-mail in a plain text viewer. Try configuring it so it shows as HTML or Rich Text.
[donate][/donate]
Sum41Ant27
Half Hour Of POWER!!!

Post by Sum41Ant27 »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Sum41Ant27 wrote:
finglemaster wrote:

</font></p>
That's because you're viewing an HTML e-mail in a plain text viewer. Try configuring it so it shows as HTML or Rich Text.
I have gmail, and there wasn't an option to view the images. Doesn't bother me, all I needed to see was my name and "The below has now been shipped" :razz:
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Sum41Ant27 wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Sum41Ant27 wrote:
finglemaster wrote:

</font></p>
I have gmail, and there wasn't an option to view the images. Doesn't bother me, all I needed to see was my name and "The below has now been shipped" :razz:
Easy!
gmail.png
[donate][/donate]
Sum41Ant27
Half Hour Of POWER!!!

Post by Sum41Ant27 »

^
(didn't want to keep the quote going!)

It's fine lol I actually got my shirt today! Pretty quick for it to get here from the UK, if anyone gets a shirt, ITS A TIGHT FIT! It's not a normal t-shirt. I'll take a pic and let you guys see. I guess it would be called a slim fit tee. It's awesome though! I like it a lot!!! :razz:

EDIT

Here's a pic,

And if you guys don't want to get it from the UK store, they have them here too!

http://www.rockabilia.com/browse/artist ... 1.html?p=2
LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by LTS »

those shirts are all kinds of awesome
One of a Kind of Something
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea