Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

sprinks41
Walking Disaster
First name: Jim
Instrument 2: Attempted Vocals

Cone's Mom's FB

Post by sprinks41 »

not sure if this is the right section or not but anyway...

found Sharon McCaslin (Cone's mom) on Facebook and was looking at her profile pics, found this one of her with Shannon and one of Cone's sisters, dont know if it's Katie or Allison though, but either way she is gorgeous!

Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Re: Cone's Mom's FB

Post by Mitchell »

There's a lot of people who know about this FB account, and I don't think you should be sharing these personal photos
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

Nice stalking there. Now I have it much easier to harass her into making the band do something.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

blackhawk1105 wrote:There's a lot of people who know about this FB account, and I don't think you should be sharing these personal photos
so, a lot of people know about that facebook account, and they post a picture there so they should not look at it ? If I don't want people to see me I won't post pictures of myself on facebook.
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

This is a bit creepy. You really shouldn't be sharing personal photos.
[donate][/donate]
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco
First name: Ardi
Instrument 2: Magic Stick

Post by Ardi41 »

if you didn't want people to see your pictures , you would not post them online !?
Last edited by Ardi41 on Wed May 30, 2012 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

Ardi41 wrote:if you didn't want people to see your pictures , you would not post them online !?
People don't realise that it's so easy for everyone to see their stuff, especially old people. They think only people they know can see it and don't worry about it. It is kinda weird to be posting it around elsewhere.
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

FuckT41182 wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:There's a lot of people who know about this FB account, and I don't think you should be sharing these personal photos
so, a lot of people know about that facebook account, and they post a picture there so they should not look at it ? If I don't want people to see me I won't post pictures of myself on facebook.
Ardi41 wrote:if you didn't want people to see your pictures , you would not post them online !?
Seeing is one thing. Sharing them again on a forum is another.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

I don't think Cone's wife, mother and sister are so stupid that they didn't expect people trying to find more about Cone's family, especially when Cone's wife has been through the greatest fame of Sum 41 with her husband.

I don't see anything wrong with that picture, it isn't something that they should be ashamed of, it's just a fucking picture of family members smiling and having a good time.
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Post by SumGeek »

I think the whole reason why some have an issue with posting photos like this is because her Facebook profile IS set to private -- if it weren't, then there wouldn't be a huge deal with this, except I wouldn't share them around. Although posting this on TNS is a lot better than Twitter or something like that. I know why you did though, and I've always wondered what his sisters looked like, and it's a nice photo, but yeah. I wouldn't post any more here unless Cone shared them.
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco
First name: Ardi
Instrument 2: Magic Stick

Post by Ardi41 »

SumGeek wrote:I think the whole reason why some have an issue with posting photos like this is because her Facebook profile IS set to private -- if it weren't, then there wouldn't be a huge deal with this, except I wouldn't share them around. Although posting this on TNS is a lot better than Twitter or something like that. I know why you did though, and I've always wondered what his sisters looked like, and it's a nice photo, but yeah. I wouldn't post any more here unless Cone shared them.
her account is set to private ,i didn't know that ,well then you're not allowed to post her pictures .
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Ardi41 wrote:
SumGeek wrote:I think the whole reason why some have an issue with posting photos like this is because her Facebook profile IS set to private -- if it weren't, then there wouldn't be a huge deal with this, except I wouldn't share them around. Although posting this on TNS is a lot better than Twitter or something like that. I know why you did though, and I've always wondered what his sisters looked like, and it's a nice photo, but yeah. I wouldn't post any more here unless Cone shared them.
her account is set to private ,i didn't know that ,well then you're not allowed to post her pictures .
I am not really familiar with facebook, but if it is set to private, then he shouldn't be able to see those pictures, should he ? Did she have to add him to her friends list ?
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

a bit creepy, I barely upload my own pics on facebook,some unless it's some concert i went to or just random pics me and mates take while doing something stupid
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?

Post by SumGeek »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Ardi41 wrote:
I am not really familiar with facebook, but if it is set to private, then he shouldn't be able to see those pictures, should he ? Did she have to add him to her friends list ?
I think the album your profile pictures go into is viewable even if your profile is set to private. But otherwise, to see everything else you have to be on their friendslist, yes.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

congratulations, unfortunately i just used my last give-a-fuck so i no longer have any to give to you.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
182sins
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Cyril
Instrument 2: Vox
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: @cyril_41

Post by 182sins »

Haven't read the whole topic, but really dude, please don't share that on this forum ! It's like spying Cone's personal life (and his family's)... I mean, I like to know things about the guys, but only the things they want to share...
sprinks41
Walking Disaster
First name: Jim
Instrument 2: Attempted Vocals

Post by sprinks41 »

I didnt mean to cause any trouble here...
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

sprinks41 wrote:I didnt mean to cause any trouble here...
I think people are pretty much overreacting here, as if we were looking at a threesome or something.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

FuckT41182 wrote:
I think people are pretty much overreacting here.
i agree. in all honesty should we really care enough to find band members' family on social networking sites? there's a line between being a fan and being a stalker. but that being said, Cone's mom or sisters will probably never know about this website nor care that one photo was posted, so why should we? ya it's a little unnerving that you're creeping her facebook, but look that the tweets this chick has been sending to Cone (scroll down a bit);

https://twitter.com/#!/effenbergerova

now THAT is the definition of bat-shit crazy.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?

Post by SumGeek »

2712 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
I think people are pretty much overreacting here.
i agree. in all honesty should we really care enough to find band members' family on social networking sites? there's a line between being a fan and being a stalker. but that being said, Cone's mom or sisters will probably never know about this website nor care that one photo was posted, so why should we? ya it's a little unnerving that you're creeping her facebook, but look that the tweets this chick has been sending to Cone (scroll down a bit);

https://twitter.com/#!/effenbergerova

now THAT is the definition of bat-shit crazy.
Haha, bat-shit crazy was that girl who waited outside by their bus with her luggage, believing that she was going to be with Cone. Some people, smh.

And as someone said, chances are they won't view this site but still, Cone has done some things for TNS and I don't think we should share them here. It's not really a big deal, just now you know that it's probably not a good idea to.