First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Re: sum 41 meeting

Post by TomiT14 »

krivco wrote:
TomiT14 wrote: No joke. I actually remember taking this pic! :glad:
Damn, this is cool! :silly:

And yes, I'm from Finland. I tend to travel to see Sum 41 shows, since they never come to my country (excluding the Eastpak tour last year).
Wait. Did you take this photo or did you see how someone was taking this photo?

and I went to prague becuase of them..about 800 km as I said before...But this summer they come to topfest in Slovakia which is only 300 km from my hometown=D
nice from you to travel so long distance to see them
For the third time, yes, I believe I took this picture. :silly:
Some of you were going to take it, but I offered to take it so all of you could be in the photo.

I liked Prague a lot, definitely one of my favorite cities. Beautiful old city with very nice people.
And also one of the best shows I've seen, I really liked the rounded stage.
But then again, every Sum-show I've seen has been epic. :silly:
krivco
First name: Peter

Post by krivco »

TomiT14 wrote:
krivco wrote:
TomiT14 wrote: No joke. I actually remember taking this pic! :glad:
Damn, this is cool! :silly:

And yes, I'm from Finland. I tend to travel to see Sum 41 shows, since they never come to my country (excluding the Eastpak tour last year).
Wait. Did you take this photo or did you see how someone was taking this photo?

and I went to prague becuase of them..about 800 km as I said before...But this summer they come to topfest in Slovakia which is only 300 km from my hometown=D
nice from you to travel so long distance to see them
For the third time, yes, I believe I took this picture. :silly:
Some of you were going to take it, but I offered to take it so all of you could be in the photo.

I liked Prague a lot, definitely one of my favorite cities. Beautiful old city with very nice people.
And also one of the best shows I've seen, I really liked the rounded stage.
But then again, every Sum-show I've seen has been epic. :silly:
I asked you again and again because I was pretty sure that friend of mine who was with us took this photo, but I am not sure anymore=D...SO thanks for this photo. It is funny to meet you there=D. How many shows of Sums have you already seen?
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

krivco wrote:I asked you again and again because I was pretty sure that friend of mine who was with us took this photo, but I am not sure anymore=D...SO thanks for this photo. It is funny to meet you there=D. How many shows of Sums have you already seen?
7 and counting. :silly:
London in 2008, Prague (x2) and Helsinki in 2010, Paris (x2) and Zagreb in 2011. :happy:

Every show has been awesome, I just can't get enough of them. :silly:
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

When they came to Sydney they had to cancel our show cos that was when Deryck got sick, ours was the first show they cancelled on lol. But anyway, to be nice, Cone, Tom and Stevo came down and talked to all the fans in the line. I remembered when we were walking to the back of the line I saw this guy and I was kinda like WHERE THE FUCK DO I KNOW HIM FROM?!?!?!? and then I realised it was Cone haha. We talked for a bit to all 3 of them, about how Deryck was and that we wished they could've played. We told them to come to our city on their next tour and Cone didn't know what it was (Canberra, the capital of Australia lol) and then we got a pic with them which I posted on here before.