If you could be with Sum 41 for one day...

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Re: If you could be with Sum 41 for one day...

Post by Boni »

Get drunk.
[donate][/donate]
Vash15
First name: Daniel
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vox
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by Vash15 »

From beginning to end:
-Wake up in a room with them, we all have waffles, Deryck drinks Jack.
-I spend the morning asking Deryck about his creative process, maybe write a song or two with him
-Spend the afternoon jamming with them. They like that I know so many songs they don't normally play, and ask me to play a few songs with them at whatever concert is that night (fuck you, my fantasy, my rules)
-I get up there for Angels, Noots, I'm Not the One, and Thanks For Nothing (Stevo actually sings this time and Deryck DOESN'T fuck it up), in place of Pieces, Walking Disaster, My Direction, and In Too Deep.
-I whisper something at Deryck, who proceeds to hand his guitar to Tom, who then plays a few Gob songs for the encore (Bones, We're All Dying, Prescription)
-After the concert, I watch the whole damn thing on youtube with them, make fun of Deryck for being so wasted
-Get signatures, pictures, and to end the night Deryck gives me full access to the Sum vault, where I proceed to gorge myself on b-sides and demos
-I go home, masturbate to the memory of such an epic night, and then kill myself, knowing nothing else in my life will ever measure up.
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Sigfried
AKA: NEEERD
Instrument 1: Guitar hero
Last.fm Username: daddyissues
Twitter: @Piersmorgan

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

Vash15 wrote: kill myself, knowing nothing else in my life will ever measure up.
i forgot this last step in my story...