music video

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Jeremy Kill
music video

Post by Jeremy Kill »

I wonder how much Stevo and Cone make. Deryck would get most of the song royalties for being the main songwriter, but at the same time I wonder how much Deryck makes from that. Doesn't really seem like they would have much money at this point.
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Sigfried
AKA: NEEERD
Instrument 1: Guitar hero
Last.fm Username: daddyissues
Twitter: @Piersmorgan

Re: music video

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

well, i really doubt there will be anymore sum 41 albums.....i think they're done. Its all just going downhill. They really fucked themselves. I just gotta see them......MUST
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

Jeremy Kill wrote:I wonder how much Stevo and Cone make. Deryck would get most of the song royalties for being the main songwriter, but at the same time I wonder how much Deryck makes from that. Doesn't really seem like they would have much money at this point.
i think the vast majority of their income comes solely from the shows they play.

hell, according to http://www.celebritynetworth.com/riches ... net-worth/
Deryck's got a cool 4 million in the bank. I'm sure the rest of the band is doing just fine as well.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

cladam41 wrote:well, i really doubt there will be anymore sum 41 albums.....i think they're done. Its all just going downhill. They really fucked themselves. I just gotta see them......MUST
I, on the other hand, would say that they were going uphill till Deryck had to take the break, in the past, they were commercialized and IR was helping them out, yes, but now they can proudly say that they are not mainstream and their shows still are attended by pretty satisfying number of people ... they definitely weren't financially fucked before Deryck broke his back again
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Sigfried
AKA: NEEERD
Instrument 1: Guitar hero
Last.fm Username: daddyissues
Twitter: @Piersmorgan

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

FuckT41182 wrote:
cladam41 wrote:well, i really doubt there will be anymore sum 41 albums.....i think they're done. Its all just going downhill. They really fucked themselves. I just gotta see them......MUST
I, on the other hand, would say that they were going uphill till Deryck had to take the break, in the past, they were commercialized and IR was helping them out, yes, but now they can proudly say that they are not mainstream and their shows still are attended by pretty satisfying number of people ... they definitely weren't financially fucked before Deryck broke his back again
i really doubt they'll get in the studio again though.....even though since they dont have the health to be a big touring band, i really think they should get in the studio more often.