BYDWK Music video out soon

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

pteargriffin
Bunkface

Re: BYDWK Music video out soon

Post by pteargriffin »

Hexidecimal wrote:haha as much as I love the sum's music, they're lazy as fuck when it comes to making videos for this album.
the label has no budget for videos anymore, cone talked about it in an interview, that the label just doesn't invest in that kind of stuff with them and that they personally paid for the baby you don't wanna know video, i don't know what happened with the sbm video, but i wish we could see it
Queso Man
King of Contradiction
First name: Bryant
360 Gamer Tag: Queso Man
Twitter: Queso_Man

Post by Queso Man »

pteargriffin wrote:
Hexidecimal wrote:haha as much as I love the sum's music, they're lazy as fuck when it comes to making videos for this album.
the label has no budget for videos anymore, cone talked about it in an interview, that the label just doesn't invest in that kind of stuff with them and that they personally paid for the baby you don't wanna know video, i don't know what happened with the sbm video, but i wish we could see it
Island doesn't have a budget for videos?? They make videos for Bieber!
pteargriffin
Bunkface

Post by pteargriffin »

finglemaster wrote:
pteargriffin wrote:
Island doesn't have a budget for videos?? They make videos for Bieber!
i said when it comes to that kind of stuff with a band like sum 41, of course a label is gonna poor all their money in a teen pop sensation like bieber, but a rock band... not so much, they barely promote the sum 41 album, yet you cant go anywhere without seeing a promotion for bieber, it's just the way things are
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

Let's just all think it will be shitty, so we will all be really happy when it's good!
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

sumfan4 wrote:Let's just all think it will be shitty, so we will all be really happy when it's good!

hooray for low expectations!
kILLDR3n
Ma Poubelle
First name: Derek

Post by kILLDR3n »

Island probably fucked up their video so bad that Sum 41 didn't want to release. Sum 41 probably had an original idea with decent footage or so. Then Island restricted some of the stuff (didn't we hear somewhere long ago that Island kept rejecting their idea?) they may have wanted to use which made the band unhappy with what was or would have been the final outcome.

Just my 2 cents.