what is this with Simple Plan

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Shelley41
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Shelley

Re: what is this with Simple Plan

Post by Shelley41 »

Jeremy Kill wrote:To be honest, I never got into Blink nor took them seriously until I heard their untitled/self-titled (can't remember what to refer to it as) album. Blink grew up, but I never listened to Simple Plan enough to tell if they did too.
Simple Plan still have like these child-ish lyrics, but it is just FUN music. We sometimes do need some fun music. imo Blink 182 sucks so hard.

SARAH IS MY WIFE. DEAL WITH IT.
http://therearetoomanyurlstaken.tumblr.com/
stevo32
Billy Spleen
First name: Alessio

Post by stevo32 »

Simple plan is rock as Mickey Mouse.
I'm my worst enemy
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

Shelley41 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:To be honest, I never got into Blink nor took them seriously until I heard their untitled/self-titled (can't remember what to refer to it as) album. Blink grew up, but I never listened to Simple Plan enough to tell if they did too.
Simple Plan still have like these child-ish lyrics, but it is just FUN music. We sometimes do need some fun music. imo Blink 182 sucks so hard.
Oh cmoooon. The Rock Show, Down, What's My Age Again, All The Small Things...
Blink 182 doesn't make FUN music? They're making fun of everything.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

well, Simple Plan did grow up a whole lot by realizing that they want just to make money so they will make a music that sounds like Jonas Brothers mixed with a dying penis groaning for help

don't ever listen to their 2 last albums, it's very dangerous
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Shelley41 wrote:
I suppose you're right about the fun music, but Blink's Enema and Take Off album were pretty fun! I mean... Dumpweed! Dumpweed!
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Shelley41 wrote:
well, it is your opinion, rationally and unbiased opinion would be that Blink 182 are more original and unique, and better, the last album of Blink is so much better than anything by Simple Plan that even God would slap you with his cock on your forehead for daring to compare them
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Shelley41 wrote:
well, it is your opinion, rationally and unbiased opinion would be that Blink 182 are more original and unique, and better, the last album of Blink is so much better than anything by Simple Plan that even God would slap you with his cock on your forehead for daring to compare them
What!? You can't just say that it's your opinion then say you're wrong. That makes no sense and yes you are being biased because you like Blink-182. Although, what you say is very untrue because music taste is different for every person. People could prefer Simple Plan to Blink-182. Just because they don't agree with you doesn't mean they are wrong.
[donate][/donate]
Shelley41
Does This Look Infected?

Post by Shelley41 »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Shelley41 wrote:
Yes, that is your opinion. I personally think Blink sucks ass. I do agree that they make FUN music yes yes. I was wrong about that.
I do like 3 songs by Blink, though. But that is it.

For me it is more fun to listen Simple Plan, because their music is so upbeat and light. If you know what I mean. I've been to their concert and it was such fun and they were such sweet guys.

And excuse me for liking them. Holy shit.
Last edited by Shelley41 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Shelley41 wrote:
What!? You can't just say that it's your opinion then say you're wrong. That makes no sense and yes you are being biased because you like Blink-182. Although, what you say is very untrue because music taste is different for every person. People could prefer Simple Plan to Blink-182. Just because they don't agree with you doesn't mean they are wrong.
well, I didn't mean my opinions, I meant more the facts, the fact that without Blink 182 or GD or The Offspring, Simple Plan, with their talent that is not very big, would never have a chance to use the opportunity of the big pop-punk boom, and so they would probably sell weed or anything ...

also, Blink 182 is like 10 times bigger, and also no SP album had such good critics as Blink 182's Untitled album ...

that is why I said unbiased opinions, they're more original and unique because they were one of the first and their albums actually do sound different

I personally don't give a shit about opinions, cause there still will be people who will say that Justin Bieber is better than David Bowie, my post was more of a joke than reality, the 'God slapping someone with his dick on the forehead' should've been the hint.
Shelley41
Does This Look Infected?

Post by Shelley41 »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Shelley41 wrote:
well, I didn't mean my opinions, I meant more the facts, the fact that without Blink 182 or GD or The Offspring, Simple Plan, with their talent that is not very big, would never have a chance to use the opportunity of the big pop-punk boom, and so they would probably sell weed or anything ...

also, Blink 182 is like 10 times bigger, and also no SP album had such good critics as Blink 182's Untitled album ...

that is why I said unbiased opinions, they're more original and unique because they were one of the first and their albums actually do sound different

I personally don't give a shit about opinions, cause there still will be people who will say that Justin Bieber is better than David Bowie, my post was more of a joke than reality, the 'God slapping someone with his dick on the forehead' should've been the hint.
I should cut your penis off.

Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Shelley41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Shelley41 wrote:

I don't like my penis anyway xD why you all so serious ? XD
Shelley41
Does This Look Infected?

Post by Shelley41 »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Shelley41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Shelley41 wrote:

I don't like my penis anyway xD why you all so serious ? XD
I am always serious when I talk penis.

FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Shelley41 wrote:I am always serious when I talk penis.
having sex with a women that might cut your penis off after the act is done might be some good fun, and adrenaline

biting off would be more gross though, I like gross
Shelley41
Does This Look Infected?

Post by Shelley41 »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Shelley41 wrote:I am always serious when I talk penis.
having sex with a women that might cut your penis off after the act is done might be some good fun, and adrenaline

biting off would be more gross though, I like gross

FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
Shelley41 wrote:
I suppose you're right about the fun music, but Blink's Enema and Take Off album were pretty fun! I mean... Dumpweed! Dumpweed!
well, they were pretty fun from the very begining, the song Degenerate is a sounding proof :winkwink: