Cross Your T's and Gouge your I's

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Beep41

Cross Your T's and Gouge your I's

Post by Beep41 »

im sure everyone knows what that dvd is but i just found it lol and im watching it again for like the 5000000000th time, i remember i got this the day DTLI came out my mom got me the edited version at first and that came with the astoria concert so i went and got this one later that day. i love when they do the pizza heist, back in 8th grade (im a senior now) but back then i was like im so gonna do that shit lmao it still looks amazing, and also when the dudes like can you leave can you leave can you leave lmao god i love sum 41 and when they go to the mcdonalds thats priceless i remeber going into a mcdonalds and drinking out of a fountain like that and the manager came out and gave me this look lol good times <3 Sum 41
Ken
Administrator
Administrator
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: your sister

Post by Ken »

Yeah....it's a great DVD. Surprisingly, I searched all over Canada for it, when it was in used CD store in Soho, only like, 40 blocks from my house.
Beep41

Post by Beep41 »

Ken of the Underclass wrote:Yeah....it's a great DVD. Surprisingly, I searched all over Canada for it, when it was in used CD store in Soho, only like, 40 blocks from my house.
lol weird. i used to watch this dvd at least 3 times a day i know i sound like i was kinda obsessed but sum 41 was the first band that i ever liked lol
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Post by Tiny *[Banned]* »

Yeah its awesome.
Spencer
Hooch

Post by Spencer »

is it just like clips form other dvd's or is it all different footage
" I pledge the allegiance to the underclass as your hero at large "
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

It's half different footage, half ITD footage.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.