Assassin's Creed 3

Talk about anything related to games here: video games, board games, games passed down from your great great grandpa's dad, or any other type of game.

Moderators: Janet, Gutter Dreams

Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Assassin's Creed 3

Post by Gregorovich »

I started with the second game (it was on sale) and haven't played any of the others. I don't regret it. My biggest complaint about the second game was the awful voice-acting :P

Not sure if I'm going to get this or not. I'll check out reviews, but I'm put off slightly by Jeremy's post.
fuck this signature nonsense
Jeremy Kill
Assassin's Creed 3

Post by Jeremy Kill »

I played the first game and then got side tracked with school. When I returned, I had no idea what I was supposed to do. I couldn't remember and there didn't seem like any "synopsis" or objectives in the menu that could remind me. Plus, it was repetitive as said before.

The second game was a breath of fresh air and made me a fan of the games. I didn't feel bad about not finishing the first because once you play the second there is no going back to the repetitive nature of the first. I tried and couldn't go back, haha.

The third was decent, but being the supposed final chapter, I expected more. The cuts they made to find the keys was so weird it was pretty much "Hey we found a key" and the next scene you have the key without really much effort put into getting it. Or like the final confrontation with Vidic.
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Re: Assassin's Creed 3

Post by Gutter Dreams »

Jeremy Kill wrote:I played the first game and then got side tracked with school. When I returned, I had no idea what I was supposed to do. I couldn't remember and there didn't seem like any "synopsis" or objectives in the menu that could remind me. Plus, it was repetitive as said before.

The second game was a breath of fresh air and made me a fan of the games. I didn't feel bad about not finishing the first because once you play the second there is no going back to the repetitive nature of the first. I tried and couldn't go back, haha.

The third was decent, but being the supposed final chapter, I expected more. The cuts they made to find the keys was so weird it was pretty much "Hey we found a key" and the next scene you have the key without really much effort put into getting it. Or like the final confrontation with Vidic.
so the verdict seems to be that the first isn't worth playing
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Re: Assassin's Creed 3

Post by Jake »

It's worth playing for the story.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]