Moderators: Janet, Gutter Dreams

maistoner41
First name: Maitane
Instrument 2: Voice
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: maistoner27

Anime

Post by maistoner41 »

Does anybody here watch anime? I am a totally freak, I've seen lots of them XD My favourite one is Dragon Ball (I'm in love with Vegeta) but I also love Ranma 1/2 and Slayers (in love with Zelgadis XDD).

So, what's yours? :D
We won't be bought and sold, just like you!
I'm a walking disaster.
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco
First name: Ardi
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Magic Stick

Post by Ardi41 »

I used to be obsessed with mangas. I still have like hundreds of them at home. After a while it got pretty expensive though and I don't like to read them online so I kinda stopped reading them altogether.
Anyway.. My favorite mangas are: Reborn, Kaito Kid and Death Note.
Dragon Ball's classic! Haven't heard of Slayer though.
X^2
Billy Spleen

Re: Anime

Post by X^2 »

I don't really care where a cartoon is from - if it's good it's good. That's why I also like some (quite a lot actually) anime.

My favourite anime-movie is The Grave of The Fireflies - that's actually a movie I think everyone should see at least once.
Out of tv-series I don't really care for those super-long battle series, more of a fan of shorter series like Cowboy Bebop.
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco
First name: Ardi
Instrument 2: Magic Stick

Post by Ardi41 »

X^2 wrote: My favourite anime-movie is The Grave of The Fireflies - that's actually a movie I think everyone should see at least once.
That movie is intense! I remember watching it over and over again when I was little. I used to cry everytime. It manages to create an atmosphere that not even "real" movies have.

As you've already said, everyone should watch it regardless of whether they like anime or not.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Dragonball Z, Pokemon, Digimon... Those were the anime shows I was into when I was a kid. I don't watch it anymore though, I'm not sure if I have the patience anymore to wait four episodes to see Goku go Super Saiyan or 20+ episodes to watch them kill one guy, haha. I'll let it stay nostalgic as one of the best shows of my childhood though!
UltraKolby
Hooch
First name: Kolby
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by UltraKolby »

I don't watch many anime tv shows. When I was a kid, I watched Dragonball, Z, GT, Naruto, One Piece, Pokemon, Digimon, and Yu-Gi-Oh. I read more manga now and my favorite are One Piece and Naruto.
Noreason757
Hooch
First name: Sean
Instrument 1: keyboard
Instrument 2: guitar

Post by Noreason757 »

Dragonball is a great one. My favorites are probably code Geass, yu yu Hakusho, and ruroni Kenshin.

All great, u should check them out if u are interested.

Also attack on titan is awesome aswell
maistoner41
First name: Maitane
Instrument 2: Voice
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: maistoner27

Post by maistoner41 »

Wow! Nice ones :D When I was a kid I used to watch Digimon and Pokemon as hell. Now I still like those animes but I prefer to watch DBZ, Slayers, Ranma...now I'm watching Steins;Gate and Evangelion. Ah, and also some new animes as Kill La Kill and Noragami. I recommend you Noragami, it's a nice one ;)

Attack on titan is a masterpiece. I love it, even the two openings.
We won't be bought and sold, just like you!
I'm a walking disaster.
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

Used to be into it, ngl, got Naruto issues 1-30ish(whenever that new shit started.) I personally loved Inuyasha, always close to my heart. Dunno why. I remember staying up late to watch episodes and like ah. Memories.
Dragon Ball is obvious, same with Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh. Shonen Jump was awesome because I could read parts of One Piece/Bleach/Yu Yu Hakishu while it was still included. Fun times.

Now that I think of it I have a couple Naruto DVDs, all the Inuyasha movies, and a copy of some Yu Yu Hakishu episode DVD somewhere. Hm.