The Hobbit - Discussion

Grab the popcorn!

Moderators: Janet, Gutter Dreams

FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Re:

Post by FuckT41182 »

Queso Man wrote:What format are you guys gonna see it in? I just got my tickets for the IMAX 3D showing Friday. I'm also pumped that they're showing a 9-minute preview of Star Trek Into Darkness for the IMAX shows.
I'm probably going with 24 fps and 2D. Good old ordinary shit.
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco
First name: Ardi
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Magic Stick

Post by Ardi41 »

just saw the pre-pre view ! Holy image of lies !! Go watch that movie and fuck whatever the critics say.
It's way better than I expected and it's not too long (some critics said it was) it's way too short. When the credits came I was like : "that's it ?" it felt like 90 minutes not 170.

I loved it ! Allthough I couldn't make out Peter Jackson's cameo :(
Queso Man
King of Contradiction
First name: Bryant
360 Gamer Tag: Queso Man
Twitter: Queso_Man

Re:

Post by Queso Man »

Ardi41 wrote:just saw the pre-pre view ! Holy image of lies !! Go watch that movie and fuck whatever the critics say.
It's way better than I expected and it's not too long (some critics said it was) it's way too short. When the credits came I was like : "that's it ?" it felt like 90 minutes not 170.

I loved it ! Allthough I couldn't make out Peter Jackson's cameo :(
I'm trying to avoid reading any reviews online. But you say it's 170 minutes? That's fantastic. Imagine if each novel in the trilogy was split into three movies like this one..
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco
First name: Ardi
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Magic Stick

Post by Ardi41 »

Not to bring back a "dead" thread ... but I'm curious to know what your reactions to the movies are !
Jeremy Kill
Re:

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Ardi41 wrote:Not to bring back a "dead" thread ... but I'm curious to know what your reactions to the movies are !
I liked it. I hardly remember the book since I only read half of it in Grade 8, haha. I haven't watched any of the Lord of the Rings trilogy recently, but I'll say that it was definitely less depressing than Fellowship of the Ring.