Tv Shows You're Currently Watching

Grab the popcorn!

Moderators: Janet, Gutter Dreams

Re: Tv Shows You're Currently Watching

Postby SickofEveryone on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:43 pm

Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote:Mainly : -Scrubs
-Friends
-Jackass
-Two and a Half Men
-Sherlock
-Does Sky Sports News count?

That's basically the extent of my T.V. watching

For Sherlock thats the one that comes on BBC?
Image
SickofEveryone
Chuck
 
Posts: 2224
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:02 pm
Location: USA
First name: Al
Age: 17
Gender:
n00b: Myself
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Re: Tv Shows You're Currently Watching

Postby Heather on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:06 pm

these are my regulars when they have a season going on

NCIS
Top Chef (don't ask)
Storage Wars
American Pickers
Pawn Stars
Mythbusters
Top Shot
American Restoration
American Chopper (again don't ask)

thats all I can think of right now
Image
User avatar

Heather
Moderator
 
Posts: 3071
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:43 pm
Location: South Carolina
First name: Heather
Age: 26
Gender:
Instrument 1: vocals
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Re: Tv Shows You're Currently Watching

Postby Jables on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:00 am

SickofEveryone wrote:
Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote:Mainly : -Scrubs
-Friends
-Jackass
-Two and a Half Men
-Sherlock
-Does Sky Sports News count?

That's basically the extent of my T.V. watching

For Sherlock thats the one that comes on BBC?

Yep, it's so cleverly done and really funny :glad:
Image
User avatar

Jables
Chuck
 
Posts: 2010
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: Pontyclun
First name: Jables
Age: 21
Gender:
AKA: J.B, Jabables, Vanilla Bear
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Re: Tv Shows You're Currently Watching

Postby SickofEveryone on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:30 am

Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote:
SickofEveryone wrote:
Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote:Mainly : -Scrubs
-Friends
-Jackass
-Two and a Half Men
-Sherlock
-Does Sky Sports News count?

That's basically the extent of my T.V. watching

For Sherlock thats the one that comes on BBC?

Yep, it's so cleverly done and really funny :glad:


I finished the first season and loved every second of it. Can't wait for the second. :2cool4u:
Image
SickofEveryone
Chuck
 
Posts: 2224
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:02 pm
Location: USA
First name: Al
Age: 17
Gender:
n00b: Myself
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Re: Tv Shows You're Currently Watching

Postby Jables on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:59 am

SickofEveryone wrote:
Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote:
SickofEveryone wrote:
Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote:Mainly : -Scrubs
-Friends
-Jackass
-Two and a Half Men
-Sherlock
-Does Sky Sports News count?

That's basically the extent of my T.V. watching

For Sherlock thats the one that comes on BBC?

Yep, it's so cleverly done and really funny :glad:


I finished the first season and loved every second of it. Can't wait for the second. :2cool4u:

When do you get the second? I've already seen the first episode of it, it was awesome :glad:
Image
User avatar

Jables
Chuck
 
Posts: 2010
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: Pontyclun
First name: Jables
Age: 21
Gender:
AKA: J.B, Jabables, Vanilla Bear
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Re: Tv Shows You're Currently Watching

Postby Noreason757 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:16 am

how i met your mother
chuck
psych
white collar
raising hope
office
big bang theory
community
whose line
two and a half men
suits
Image
User avatar

Noreason757
Hooch
 
Posts: 461
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:53 am
First name: Sean
Age: 24
Gender:
PSN ID: NoReason757
Instrument 1: keyboard
Instrument 2: guitar

Re: Tv Shows You're Currently Watching

Postby SickofEveryone on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:35 am

Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote:
SickofEveryone wrote:
Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote:
SickofEveryone wrote:
Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote:Mainly : -Scrubs
-Friends
-Jackass
-Two and a Half Men
-Sherlock
-Does Sky Sports News count?

That's basically the extent of my T.V. watching

For Sherlock thats the one that comes on BBC?

Yep, it's so cleverly done and really funny :glad:


I finished the first season and loved every second of it. Can't wait for the second. :2cool4u:

When do you get the second? I've already seen the first episode of it, it was awesome :glad:

They never released the second season yet, but it should be soon. I watch mine on Netflix instant.
Image
SickofEveryone
Chuck
 
Posts: 2224
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:02 pm
Location: USA
First name: Al
Age: 17
Gender:
n00b: Myself
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Re: Tv Shows You're Currently Watching

Postby Mitchell on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:49 am

Forgot about community. I love that show!
I know I'm still forgetting something..
User avatar

Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
 
Posts: 4964
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:46 am
Location: The Netherlands
First name: Mitchell
Age: 24
Gender:
n00b: MetalMilitant41
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Re: Tv Shows You're Currently Watching

Postby stevie486 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Prison Break
on DVD
Bought the series 1-4 boxset as everyone said to me ages go, it's good series watch it, it's better than Lost, although I loved Lost, so had never seen it before, now 3 episodes into series 2, love it, totally hooked on it now, very good !

Also watched Merlin Series 1, 2 & 3, really like that as well, looking forward to series 4 and 5 when comes

An idiot Abroad - What a laugh
Image
User avatar

stevie486
Billy Spleen
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: Clackmannanshire, Scotland
First name: Stevie
Age: 25
Gender:
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals

Re: Tv Shows You're Currently Watching

Postby Queso Man on Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:23 am

stevie486 wrote:Prison Break
on DVD
Bought the series 1-4 boxset as everyone said to me ages go, it's good series watch it, it's better than Lost, although I loved Lost, so had never seen it before, now 3 episodes into series 2, love it, totally hooked on it now, very good !

If I understand what you're saying, how can you claim Prison Break is better than Lost if you're only the second season? Prison Break was my favorite show as well when it was on air at the same time as Lost, but over time Lost took the cake as it went on to six seasons over Prison Break's four. Lost just has more depth. Though Prison Break always has a place in my heart. Make sure you watch the straight to dvd movie "The Final Break" which is a closure to the series.
Image
User avatar

Queso Man
King of Contradiction
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:42 am
Location: Indy
First name: Bryant
Age: 24
Gender:
AKA: finglemaster
360 Gamer Tag: Queso Man
Twitter: Queso_Man

Re: Tv Shows You're Currently Watching

Postby stevie486 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:42 pm

Cool, think I have The Final Break in the boxset I bought was £40, not am no claiming Prison Break is better than Lost, that's what one my cousin was saying but I love both them, Lost did got bit far, but I still loved it, I am enjoying Prison Break a lot, very good !
Image
User avatar

stevie486
Billy Spleen
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: Clackmannanshire, Scotland
First name: Stevie
Age: 25
Gender:
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals

Re: Tv Shows You're Currently Watching

Postby Druska on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:42 pm

finglemaster wrote:
stevie486 wrote:Prison Break
on DVD
Bought the series 1-4 boxset as everyone said to me ages go, it's good series watch it, it's better than Lost, although I loved Lost, so had never seen it before, now 3 episodes into series 2, love it, totally hooked on it now, very good !

If I understand what you're saying, how can you claim Prison Break is better than Lost if you're only the second season? Prison Break was my favorite show as well when it was on air at the same time as Lost, but over time Lost took the cake as it went on to six seasons over Prison Break's four. Lost just has more depth. Though Prison Break always has a place in my heart. Make sure you watch the straight to dvd movie "The Final Break" which is a closure to the series.

I always thought Lost was rubbish(bashing in 3,2,1), I saw the first season and no thank you

god i almost creid with the vampire diaries 3x11, i'm such a silly girl sometimes
User avatar

Druska
Resident Skumfuk
 
Posts: 6231
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:32 pm
Location: Catalonia, Europe, the Earth , Milky Way
First name: Andrea
Age: 24
Gender:
n00b: xmarryxx Da_Aman
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Re: Tv Shows You're Currently Watching

Postby Jeremy Kill on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:50 pm

I almost never watch my shows on TV, I'm always catching up on DVD. I don't even torrent shows or watch them online.

How I Met Your Mother
The Office
Community
Louie
Workaholics
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Parks and Recreation
Entourage
Kenny Vs. Spenny
Breaking Bad
User avatar

Jeremy Kill
Moderator
 
Posts: 12879
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 11:57 pm
Age: 0
Gender:

Re: Tv Shows You're Currently Watching

Postby Mitchell on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:29 am

Jeremy Kill wrote:I almost never watch my shows on TV, I'm always catching up on DVD. I don't even torrent shows or watch them online.

How I Met Your Mother
The Office
Community
Louie
Workaholics
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Parks and Recreation
Entourage
Kenny Vs. Spenny
Breaking Bad


Kenny vs slenny can be hilarious and disgusting at the same time
User avatar

Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
 
Posts: 4964
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:46 am
Location: The Netherlands
First name: Mitchell
Age: 24
Gender:
n00b: MetalMilitant41
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Re: Tv Shows You're Currently Watching

Postby Druska on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:45 am

blackhawk1105 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:I almost never watch my shows on TV, I'm always catching up on DVD. I don't even torrent shows or watch them online.

How I Met Your Mother
The Office
Community
Louie
Workaholics
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Parks and Recreation
Entourage
Kenny Vs. Spenny
Breaking Bad


Kenny vs slenny can be hilarious and disgusting at the same time

I've never heard of it, what's it about?
User avatar

Druska
Resident Skumfuk
 
Posts: 6231
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:32 pm
Location: Catalonia, Europe, the Earth , Milky Way
First name: Andrea
Age: 24
Gender:
n00b: xmarryxx Da_Aman
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Re: Tv Shows You're Currently Watching

Postby Mitchell on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:06 am

Druska wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:I almost never watch my shows on TV, I'm always catching up on DVD. I don't even torrent shows or watch them online.

How I Met Your Mother
The Office
Community
Louie
Workaholics
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Parks and Recreation
Entourage
Kenny Vs. Spenny
Breaking Bad


Kenny vs slenny can be hilarious and disgusting at the same time

I've never heard of it, what's it about?


It's about 2 friends competing against each other in the most weird/fucked up contests/bets. And the guy that loses gets humiliated by the other
User avatar

Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
 
Posts: 4964
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:46 am
Location: The Netherlands
First name: Mitchell
Age: 24
Gender:
n00b: MetalMilitant41
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Re: Tv Shows You're Currently Watching

Postby FuckT41182 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:43 am

just started watching Breaking Bad
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
Image
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
User avatar

FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
 
Posts: 5234
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:34 pm
Location: Slovakia
First name: Jacob(Jism)
Age: 20
Gender:
n00b: my dick

Re: Tv Shows You're Currently Watching

Postby Dylan on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:57 am

I almost never watch tv anymore, mainly because I don't get it. However, I do watch a few online/DVD, such as;

The Office
The Walking Dead
Community
Arrested Development
Breaking Bad

I have watched/would like to/ catch up on;
Fringe
Game of Thrones
Hell on Wheels
Parks and Recreation
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."
Image

Follow me on Twitter!
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
 
Posts: 6786
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:44 pm
First name: Dylan
Age: 20
Gender:
AKA: NoReason27, 2712
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Re: Tv Shows You're Currently Watching

Postby Druska on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:23 pm

blackhawk1105 wrote:
Druska wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:I almost never watch my shows on TV, I'm always catching up on DVD. I don't even torrent shows or watch them online.

How I Met Your Mother
The Office
Community
Louie
Workaholics
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Parks and Recreation
Entourage
Kenny Vs. Spenny
Breaking Bad


Kenny vs slenny can be hilarious and disgusting at the same time

I've never heard of it, what's it about?


It's about 2 friends competing against each other in the most weird/fucked up contests/bets. And the guy that loses gets humiliated by the other

and let me guess most of this bets are disgusting aren't they?
User avatar

Druska
Resident Skumfuk
 
Posts: 6231
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:32 pm
Location: Catalonia, Europe, the Earth , Milky Way
First name: Andrea
Age: 24
Gender:
n00b: xmarryxx Da_Aman
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Re: Tv Shows You're Currently Watching

Postby Mitchell on Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:18 pm

Druska wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
Druska wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:I almost never watch my shows on TV, I'm always catching up on DVD. I don't even torrent shows or watch them online.

How I Met Your Mother
The Office
Community
Louie
Workaholics
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Parks and Recreation
Entourage
Kenny Vs. Spenny
Breaking Bad


Kenny vs slenny can be hilarious and disgusting at the same time

I've never heard of it, what's it about?


It's about 2 friends competing against each other in the most weird/fucked up contests/bets. And the guy that loses gets humiliated by the other

and let me guess most of this bets are disgusting aren't they?

Some are hilarious, like breaking the law as many times as possible without getting caught.. Others are disgusting, like crapping your pants and seeing who lasts the longest without changing their clothes. I think I even saw one of them shoving a sausage up his ass at one point..
User avatar

Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
 
Posts: 4964
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:46 am
Location: The Netherlands
First name: Mitchell
Age: 24
Gender:
n00b: MetalMilitant41
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

PreviousNext

Return to TV/Movies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron