Grab the popcorn!

Moderators: Janet, Gutter Dreams

Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

Post by Emil »

The nerds wins in the end. At least in every movie i've seen. The jocks never win even though they do in real life all the time.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

tomhoppus wrote:nerds
we're just smart ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
tomhoppus
Transvestite God
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Post by tomhoppus »

Naw im smrt nd I dnt ned 2 reed dos bokks.
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote: I still cant get into the PD media sec
Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

we're also sexy,we always know what to do and we never have fear...and the most important thing - our sexual performance is the best !
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Emil
Underclass Hero

Post by Emil »

tomhoppus wrote:Naw im smrt nd I dnt ned 2 reed dos bokks.
Je, books are stoopid, why are there school anyway? We dont niid it.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Emil wrote:The nerds wins in the end. At least in every movie i've seen. The jocks never win even though they do in real life all the time.
but movies are real arent thry?i'm not sure cos we don't have jocks or cheerleaders round here
Emil
Underclass Hero

Post by Emil »

Still Waiting wrote:
Emil wrote:The nerds wins in the end. At least in every movie i've seen. The jocks never win even though they do in real life all the time.
but movies are real arent thry?i'm not sure cos we don't have jocks or cheerleaders round here
We neither, we only have brats. I watch way to many american movies.
Susanne
Goon

Post by Susanne »

I'd really want to read Deathly Hallows again but I never seem to have time to do that :(
Mr-David-Blues
Dr. Rocco
First name: David
Instrument 1: Geetar
Instrument 2: Vocalization

Post by Mr-David-Blues »

whats with all the films coming out in 2 parts i.e Harry Potter, the last twilight film, the hobbit
i suppose they will get alot more into the films but its pretty shit u have to wait a whole Year+ to see the 2nd part
Emil wrote:The Return Of The King sucked anyway compared to the book. Even if it was over three hours.
you need to watch the extended edition its like 4+ hours
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Mr-David-Blues wrote:whats with all the films coming out in 2 parts i.e Harry Potter, the last twilight film, the hobbit
i suppose they will get alot more into the films but its pretty shit u have to wait a whole Year+ to see the 2nd part
Emil wrote:The Return Of The King sucked anyway compared to the book. Even if it was over three hours.
I think it actually has two reasons ...getting more things from the book to the movies and then ...ya know this movie will be successful for sure and nobody can doubt it ...so why not make two parts to make more money ??
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Mr-David-Blues wrote:whats with all the films coming out in 2 parts i.e Harry Potter, the last twilight film, the hobbit
Does it have the Battle of the Shire because I was very upset that is was cut from the film?
[donate][/donate]
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

FuckT41182 wrote:
I think it actually has two reasons ...getting more things from the book to the movies and then ...ya know this movie will be successful for sure and nobody can doubt it ...so why not make two parts to make more money ??
that my friend is the main reason
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Still Waiting wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
that my friend is the main reason
yeah ...so let's hope that they will finally make a really great movie ...
Emil
Underclass Hero

Post by Emil »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Does it have the Battle of the Shire because I was very upset that is was cut from the film?
No, it actually includes more stuff they made up themselves than what's actually form the book. But Saruman's in it.
Mr-David-Blues
Dr. Rocco
First name: David
Instrument 1: Geetar
Instrument 2: Vocalization

Post by Mr-David-Blues »

Emil wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
No, it actually includes more stuff they made up themselves than what's actually form the book. But Saruman's in it.
Yeah it shows u how he dies
They can totaly extend the extended film even more with stuff from the book
epic 24 hour movie
Emil
Underclass Hero

Post by Emil »

Mr-David-Blues wrote:
Emil wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
epic 24 hour movie
Or remove all the things that makes the movie bad. I especially like the epic fail with them asking Sauron to come out when in the entire movie trilogy has been shown as a a flaming search light. They really should have read the book properly before doing a movie. If he's just a search light how is he gonna wear the ring anyway?
Albus Dumbledore.

Post by Albus Dumbledore. »

Emil wrote:
Mr-David-Blues wrote:
Emil wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
epic 24 hour movie
Or remove all the things that makes the movie bad. I especially like the epic fail with them asking Sauron to come out when in the entire movie trilogy has been shown as a a flaming search light. They really should have read the book properly before doing a movie. If he's just a search light how is he gonna wear the ring anyway?
Back to Harry Potter plz.
patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Aarne
360 Gamer Tag: partonen2
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: Gobbed

Post by patenttiftw »

Still Waiting wrote:
patenttiftw wrote:I'm still kinda sad cause I didn't get an invitation letter to Hogwarts when I was 11.
facebook group?
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

Nerd? I prefer the term 'intellectual badass'.
Emil
Underclass Hero

Post by Emil »

Albus Dumbledore. wrote:
Emil wrote:
Mr-David-Blues wrote:
Emil wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
epic 24 hour movie
Back to Harry Potter plz.
NO WAY!1!! HARRY POTTER IS A LOTR RIP-OFF!1!! GTFO POSER!11!!