Don't Call It A Sum-Back World Tour 2017

All upcoming Sum 41 dates will be posted here. Post live reviews in here as well.

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Iam The Ghost
Billy Spleen

Re: Don't Call It A Sum-Back World Tour 2017

Post by Iam The Ghost »

I already let it go and thought they won't come back this year... but they will, in June 14th, Budapest Park, Hungary! :2cool4u: And it's not a shitty festival where they can only play an hour, this will be a full show! :suicide:
Iam The Ghost
Billy Spleen

Post by Iam The Ghost »

And I've just realized there'll be a Signing session :2cool4u: Although I'm not really sure how it works... Can we take a picture with the band?
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Iam The Ghost wrote:And I've just realized there'll be a Signing session :2cool4u: Although I'm not really sure how it works... Can we take a picture with the band?
I know during the meet and greet there's a photo opportunity, I mean it's basically the main feature.

With a signing session I think it's mostly getting stuff autographed, so most people who've taken photos with them have done selfies. It's tough because you all go through the line pretty quickly and it might be hard to get a good photo.
Iam The Ghost
Billy Spleen

Post by Iam The Ghost »

Jeremy Kill wrote: I know during the meet and greet there's a photo opportunity, I mean it's basically the main feature.

With a signing session I think it's mostly getting stuff autographed, so most people who've taken photos with them have done selfies. It's tough because you all go through the line pretty quickly and it might be hard to get a good photo.
Yeah, I think I'll pass it. :silly: I just got really excited they do something like that here, but I believe it doesn't really worth it for me.
Still, it would've been a fun experience to meet them. I don't really need items they offer during signing session, but a photo with them would be great.