Sum 41 in Peru - live premiere of the 5-piece band!

All upcoming Sum 41 dates will be posted here. Post live reviews in here as well.

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Re:

Post by TomiT14 »

Andros wrote:Well, I think this little melee was amazing at the end of Motivation as always the 88 solo, after that part of the intro of Subject To Change and then Over My Head, I hope they play Subject To Change some day lol.
Really?! Subject To Change?! I'm amazed how Sum 41 never stops to surprise me. :glad:
Jeremy Kill
Re: Re:

Post by Jeremy Kill »

TomiT14 wrote:
Andros wrote:Well, I think this little melee was amazing at the end of Motivation as always the 88 solo, after that part of the intro of Subject To Change and then Over My Head, I hope they play Subject To Change some day lol.
Really?! Subject To Change?! I'm amazed how Sum 41 never stops to surprise me. :glad:
I'm really enjoying how they are playing songs not previously played from other shows in the past (2010-ish). That drum beat during the "Subject to Change" part sounded similar to the video update we just recently got.

It's kind of surreal to see Dave playing with the band. I don't want to sound like a downer, but in the back of my mind I'm still afraid he'll leave again. However, I'm sure if he ever does it will be the day Sum 41 will have run its course and I'll be old enough to accept it, much like with Blink-182. I don't really care that Tom left the band anymore, Blink's last good album was their self-titled one.

On a more positive note, it's a great time to be a Sum 41 fan. It's also great to live in a time where the cellphones have HD and you can watch HD videos on YouTube. The third guitar really fills out the songs that have two guitars in the verses (i.e., No Reason) since Deryck doesn't play the lead up to the chorus.
dff_punk
Bunkface
Instrument 2: vocals
Last.fm Username: dff_punk
Twitter: dff_punk

Re: Sum 41 in Peru - live premiere of the 5-piece band!

Post by dff_punk »

Reason To Believe. Beautiful.
Andros
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Andros
Instrument 2: Piano

Re: Sum 41 in Peru - live premiere of the 5-piece band!

Post by Andros »

Full show from Perú (Vivo X El Rock 6)