Zombie Pub Crawl 2015 - partially with Dave (NOT)

All upcoming Sum 41 dates will be posted here. Post live reviews in here as well.

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

dff_punk
Bunkface
Instrument 2: vocals
Last.fm Username: dff_punk
Twitter: dff_punk

Zombie Pub Crawl 2015 - partially with Dave (NOT)

Post by dff_punk »

Hey guys, are you asleep here or what? The latest Sum 41 concert on the Zombie Pub Crawl had a setlist like this - check it out:

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/sum-41/20 ... 5aed6.html

Apparently the last three songs were played with Dave. On social media, Sum 41 replied to someone asking about him, that he will make his full debut in the Peru show. How come nobody is talking about this? Unfortunately, I didn't find any videos of this show, anyone else? :)
Last edited by dff_punk on Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

I asked Cone if they really played Sayonara live.
Cone wrote:Ha! No we didn't. That'd be awesome though.
So I would be a little sceptic with the setlist. Dave hasn't posted anything, does anyone know for sure he was there?
Mr. Biz
First name: Deryck
Post by Mr. Biz »

haha this setlist is all bullshit. and no dave was not there. like i said on Facebook, dave's first show will be peru. he's been playing on the new record and has been learning and relearning all the songs for the set. we still haven't had time to do any rehearsals yet. we still need a bit more time to play a full show together. especially since we've been playing with different drummers as well. there's also a lot to figure out for all of us now that there's 3 guitar players.
dff_punk
Bunkface
Instrument 2: vocals
Last.fm Username: dff_punk
Twitter: dff_punk

Post by dff_punk »

Thank you Deryck for clearing that up. I have no idea who would deliberately post such a setlist. I completely understand there is a lot of work to make things work smooth with three guitars AND a new drummer! I'm looking forward especially what new sounds and tweaks will Dave bring to the past songs he didn't take part in (the ones from Underclass Hero and Screaming Bloody Murder) - take your time and I'm sure it will sound awesome! :)
pbueddi

Re:

Post by pbueddi »

Mr. Biz wrote:haha this setlist is all bullshit. and no dave was not there. like i said on Facebook, dave's first show will be peru. he's been playing on the new record and has been learning and relearning all the songs for the set. we still haven't had time to do any rehearsals yet. we still need a bit more time to play a full show together. especially since we've been playing with different drummers as well. there's also a lot to figure out for all of us now that there's 3 guitar players.
any idea if other US dates are on the horizon? I live in Wisconsin and could have made it to minneapolis, but had prior engagements that weekend. :(
jacobbadillo41
Bunkface
First name: Jacob
Instrument 1: Guitar

Re: Zombie Pub Crawl 2015 - partially with Dave (NOT)

Post by jacobbadillo41 »

Play with three guitars need much trial
But the result will be great,i hope
To see Dave in action soon, as you go
To París for two days you down a bit to
Spain would be amazing :winkwink:
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

jacobbadillo41 wrote:Play with three guitars need much trial
But the result will be great,i hope
To see Dave in action soon, as you go
To París for two days you down a bit to
Spain would be amazing :winkwink:
No estoy segura de lo que has dicho. Pero sí, verlos otra vez seria genial.

dff_punk wrote:Hey guys, are you asleep here or what? The latest Sum 41 concert on the Zombie Pub Crawl had a setlist like this - check it out:

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/sum-41/20 ... 5aed6.html

Apparently the last three songs were played with Dave. On social media, Sum 41 replied to someone asking about him, that he will make his full debut in the Peru show. How come nobody is talking about this? Unfortunately, I didn't find any videos of this show, anyone else? :)
This place has been pretty much dead lately, hopefully this situation will change with the upcoming album.
Iam The Ghost
Billy Spleen

Post by Iam The Ghost »

Great video, it was so good to hear "Back where I belong" again. :2cool4u: I wonder whether they play it live.
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Post by SumGeek »

Iam The Ghost wrote:it was so good to hear "Back where I belong" again. :2cool4u: I wonder whether they play it live.
I'm with ya on that! I'd love nothing more than to hear some SBM songs that were short lived on stage that we didn't get to hear live much--they were gone from the sets too soon, I say!