TNS Italiano?

Ask anything about the site here. Chances are you'll get an answer.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

TNS Italiano?

Post by Druska »

Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Re: TNS Italiano?

Post by Emil »

And why does one guy gets his own group?
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

A test? More than likely, or maybe a new feature/new version of the site? really have no idea. But who cares? whenever you see something like that, its more often than not a, test. Just don't worry about it, also, if it is some new feature the staff was hoping to test out WITHOUT a bunch of members knowing, you just spilled the beans. this question would of been better suited for a PM to an admin or mod.

woah, moderator flashback.
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

Even before i got my green name i could see that TNS Italiano was moderator of the archives.
Nic
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Nic

Post by Nic »

Sumfan wrote:A test? More than likely, or maybe a new feature/new version of the site? really have no idea. But who cares? whenever you see something like that, its more often than not a, test. Just don't worry about it, also, if it is some new feature the staff was hoping to test out WITHOUT a bunch of members knowing, you just spilled the beans. this question would of been better suited for a PM to an admin or mod.

It's not a new feature. To be honest, I have no clue what it's about either. My guess would be it was something V did. I remember seeing an email where a someone proposed to create an Italian TNS and I think V talked to him about it. Never fell through though.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

Sumfan wrote:A test? More than likely, or maybe a new feature/new version of the site? really have no idea. But who cares? whenever you see something like that, its more often than not a, test. Just don't worry about it, also, if it is some new feature the staff was hoping to test out WITHOUT a bunch of members knowing, you just spilled the beans. this question would of been better suited for a PM to an admin or mod.

if you payed attention, the group was marked as the "moderator" of a forum some time ago.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

Just Peter wrote:

if you payed attention, the group was marked as the "moderator" of a forum some time ago.
I'm sorry I don't pay attention to such small detail peter, some of us work for a living, ya faggot.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

LOL ^

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED