Oh kay

Ask anything about the site here. Chances are you'll get an answer.

GOB SECTION!?

YES!!!
81%
NO!
19%

Total votes: 21

patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Aarne
360 Gamer Tag: partonen2
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: Gobbed

Oh kay

Post by patenttiftw »

I'm fuckin tired and such so decided to make up a thing to brag about.

WHY THERES NO GOB SECTIONZ!? Tom is a permanent member fo godz sake and that brown dood, well, he's not in tha band anymoreh.

MAKEIT!!
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Re: Oh kay

Post by Boni »

I'd hardly post in it but the man does have a point. I say go for it.
[donate][/donate]
Stef
Walking Disaster
First name: Stef
Instrument 2: Drums

Post by Stef »

Hell yeah! Gob rocks! i really like them! Foot in mouth disease!

Some days it just gets so hard
And I don’t wanna slip away.
patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite

Post by patenttiftw »

To the people who answered no:

Why not!?
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

to piss you off. lol
patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite

Post by patenttiftw »

CUNT wrote:to piss you off. lol
Lol, you pissed me off even more by censoring my last post.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

patenttiftw wrote:
That was me, I'm afraid. It was a little harsh, these people have the same right to say no as you have the same right to say yes. Some people still don't accept Brown Tom as a part of Sum 41 and you'll have to deal with that calmly and not get offended that people think this.

As I said in my previous post, I'm with you on this. I believe GOB should have it's own section because Brown Tom is now part of Sum 41. Ultimately, it's up to one of the Admins to go this (Jake or Nic, mostly likely).
[donate][/donate]
patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite

Post by patenttiftw »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
patenttiftw wrote:
That was me, I'm afraid. It was a little harsh, these people have the same right to say no as you have the same right to say yes. Some people still don't accept Brown Tom as a part of Sum 41 and you'll have to deal with that calmly and not get offended that people think this.

As I said in my previous post, I'm with you on this. I believe GOB should have it's own section because Brown Tom is now part of Sum 41. Ultimately, it's up to one of the Admins to go this (Jake or Nic, mostly likely).
Ha, I forgive you man.

I still wonder why not to make it, I was a Sum41 fan when Dave was but still I don't like him that much. And now as he's not even a part of the band anymore he still has his own sections and stuff and when a permanent member who has been on the band for as long as 3 years is it really kinda pisses me off! And remembering how great guy Tom is, answering all the questions you Sum 41 fans have on MySpace. I know theres gonna be now posts like "It's not about how nice you are" and stuff, but I think it's really unfair.
Last edited by patenttiftw on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

I think people who cannot accept that Tom is an official member now are silly...Dave had decided to go,Tom saved Sum 41...and it's even a good guy they all get along very well so what's going on ? I understand that you miss Dave,his guitar skills and his back vocals or what else but simply can't understand the ones that hate Tom or don't want him to be a part of the band ...who should've been offered to play with them ? Britney ? so yes I think that Gob should have their own section ...but I don't agree that Dave should be taken off ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite

Post by patenttiftw »

FuckT41182 wrote:I think people who cannot accept that Tom is an official member now are silly...Dave had decided to go,Tom saved Sum 41...and it's even a good guy they all get along very well so what's going on ? I understand that you miss Dave,his guitar skills and his back vocals or what else but simply can't understand the ones that hate Tom or don't want him to be a part of the band ...who should've been offered to play with them ? Britney ? so yes I think that Gob should have their own section ...but I don't agree that Dave should be taken off ...
love you man. I didn't mean that Dave's section should be deleted or anything, just wondered why there is a section for Dave's bands if there's no section for Tom's band, Gob is much closer to Sum 41 fans' taste anyway.
Last edited by patenttiftw on Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

patenttiftw wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:I think people who cannot accept that Tom is an official member now are silly...Dave had decided to go,Tom saved Sum 41...and it's even a good guy they all get along very well so what's going on ? I understand that you miss Dave,his guitar skills and his back vocals or what else but simply can't understand the ones that hate Tom or don't want him to be a part of the band ...who should've been offered to play with them ? Britney ? so yes I think that Gob should have their own section ...but I don't agree that Dave should be taken off ...
love you man. I didn't mean that Dave's section should be deleted or anything, just wondered why there is a section for Dave's bands if there's no section for Tom's band, Gob is much closer to Sum 41 fans' taste anyway.
yeah you're totally right :) Gob is cool ... I like the songs War is a Cemetery,We're all Dying,Ellen,Give up the grudge and so .. :)
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite

Post by patenttiftw »

FuckT41182 wrote:
patenttiftw wrote:
yeah you're totally right :) Gob is cool ... I like the songs War is a Cemetery,We're all Dying,Ellen,Give up the grudge and so .. :)
Well, I like every song of theirs. (: And I have this Gob fansite too, Fairweather loves it. I've also been a hardcore Gob fan for like, 5 years and still seems not ending.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

Even though I don't post much. I totally agree.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

patenttiftw wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
patenttiftw wrote:
Well, I like every song of theirs. (: And I have this Gob fansite too, Fairweather loves it. I've also been a hardcore Gob fan for like, 5 years and still seems not ending.
I also like all of their songs ...but these 3 are my favs ... :) and I'll check out your site later...now I'm going to have a bath ... :winkwink:
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

Yeah, i protested the same thing a while back. You have my support.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

the spanish board has a gob section
Mr-David-Blues
Dr. Rocco
First name: David
Instrument 1: Geetar
Instrument 2: Vocalization

Post by Mr-David-Blues »

well there is an Operationo M.D. and an Organ Thieves/Brown Brigade section so why not?
Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Post by Heather »

I vote YES, GOB rocks
Gibsum 41
Underclass Hero
AKA: Gib
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by Gibsum 41 »

FuckT41182 wrote: and I'll check out your site later...now I'm going to have a bath ... :winkwink:
I dunno why, but at first glance I read, "I'm going to give birth now".

NoReason27 is my mastah.
Kano and Still Waiting are my official n00bs. Mess with them and before you know it you'll be working in Nickelodeon :twisted:
J-pan, xmarryxx and conspiracyof1000 are my grandn00bs and T. is my brothah
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

We might as well now that Tommy Thackery is part of the band now.